Stuff you are obsessed with

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading creepypastas. I'm pretty sure they're meant to be creepy, but I find them absolutely hilarious. In the comments everyone's like "OMG SO CREEPY" and I'm like "LOL SO FUNNY". Yay.

Reading creepypastas. I'm pretty sure they're meant to be creepy, but I find them absolutely hilarious. In the comments everyone's like "OMG SO CREEPY" and I'm like "LOL SO FUNNY". Yay.
Bad ones are like that, and a lot of them are bad. I like to read them too but I hate myself for it afterwards (if I stumble upon some good ones...)

Hide and Seek Alone isn't a creepypasta but still makes me uneasy.

Well... Dramatical Murder and online Hogwarts schools. (I'm not a HP fan, I just love to study things like that.)

lolita fashion, cute vintage toys, and animal crossing! nwn

Anything Twilight Sparkle and this twilight sparkle toned yarn. (to knit with) My furby TayBoo and her little minions. (3 furblings)

Azone's latest doll line, Lil' Fairies. But only when I change their big hands for normal sized ones. I've been super lucky to be able to pre-order all three first releases considering they sell out in 15 mins.

Putting hashtags where there probably shouldn't be hashtags. #notevenontwitter As that random hashtag says, I am not even on Twitter and I still put hashtags everywhere. Yay.

EDIT: I am also obsessed with creepypasta x reader fan fictions. I don't actually have a crush on any creepypastas, they're just really funny. :p

SRY 4 DUBEL POSTIN BUT I JUST LUV DIS TOPIC SOOOO MUSH <333333

I am obsessed with My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. AKA the show I once said (in my journal :p ) that I would never like no matter how weird I became. I was wrong. Yay. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently obsessed with my Animal Crossing accessories collection. I've been working on it for a long time now, and I'm loving how much it's grown lately.

Noodles =w= (Not even good noodles. Instant noodles. So not good for you but so yummy)

Super Mario RPG! Not just the game, but these fanmade comics I found, too. Some guy dubbed them and I adore the voice he gave Geno!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back