Stuff you are obsessed with

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
claw machines. i went to an arcade this night (at the beach every saturday in the summer there are fireworks and arcade is open and they have strong claw machines) and i won a tie dye frog plush and a blug and yellow dolphin and I'm grateful i got them

vines (you know, those 6 second long videos? from that website and app?) also pr0n

Tiny Tower is no longer my worst obsession of all time. Death Note is. My obsession with that anime is WAAAAAAY worse than Tiny Tower. I watched the entire anime in 2 days. It's approximately 12 hours long, meaning I watched an average of 6 hours a day. I stayed up until 3 AM watching it the night before last. WORST. OBSESSION. YET. And...I have a crush on Light. WORST. CRUSH. YET. :p

I MADE THIS TOPIC

IT LASTED 4 YEARS

WAR FLASHBACKS

anyway im obsessed with david luiz

s a v e m e

twewy (the world ends with you)

video games arent my thing but i loved twewy

*prays to god that there will be a sequel*

Last edited by a moderator:
dolls... >~> twenty dolls and thirteen bodyless heads later I can proudly pronounce that yes, I am obsessed.

ambient noise, I just find it very calming, in a sense.

Maru the Box Cat, Henri le Chat Noir, Hamilton the Hipster Cat, and Snoopy the Cutest Cat in the World :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The new Disney XD show The 7D. It has so many awesome voice actors in it and the writers also worked on shows like Animaniacs and Tiny Toons. I got invited into a 7D fanclub on DeviantArt and now I'm tempted to try drawing some characters to submit to it.

exercising and losing weight, its going great :D

i wish

I'm obsessed with the LIFE apps for some reason now, and Tap and Hatch XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back