Summer 2010 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
w00t. We reached a second page!

YAY!

Congrats guys!

Goo!

Also, another comment on our log, by ilovetama2010

ps i love your blog, my is here please read it, i have written it in a similar style to yours but i hope u dont mind =DD

By the way, the first part was nice long letter to help me with my questions about oldies and mating. It was VERY appreciated.

Thank you everyone!

Hey! That's my line!

... and mine on occasion...

Not always!

Yes! Always! It's routine!

Well let's switch it up a little bit, huh?

So you're just going to pop in here and start changing things as if you rule the place???!!!!!

HEY. QUIT YELLNIG AT ME.

Wahhhh! :p

*sigh*

GOO!

Well this is what it's come to.

Ga?

Just me and the little guy. By the way, before Alexis and Terrence left (taking all the cash with them) they named their son Alex, thanks to January's suggestion :D

*gurgles*

Oh honey, you need some milk. I remember your mommy buying you some when she was here.

WAHHH!

Oh no, you're SICK! *feeds medicine* Ooh.... you need a bath now... there.

GA! :D

Whew. You are a lot of work! But you're sooooo cute! Even if I miss Alexis, I'm going to love being with you <3

Ma? :)

Yes, Alexis was your mommy.

MAMA!!!!!! :ph34r:

Awww *hugs the baby* It's okay Alex... shhh. I'm sure she'll send something in the mail once she gets settled in tamatown.

*sniffle*

Until then, let's get her stuff out of your room. You'll probably be bored with her old mirror... so here's a train she got when she was a child, but refused to play with.

Oooh.

And since you like classical music so much, here is your mother's piano. She liked this instrument for the longest time.

Ya!

Aww. Okay. I guess it's time for Alex's stats:

Weight: 5

Stress: 00

Tone: 249

Rhythm: 249

Original: 249

Music: Classical

Toy: train

Instrument: piano

Alex changed!

I'm a Kutchitamatchi! :) who looks like that one except with out the heliocopter thingy on top

Haha that's right. So kutchitamatchi is supposed to be one of the bad care children, but I'm not too upset by this, because you can't have perfect characters all the time.

*I"M* PERFECT!

... not quite hon. Anyway, just updating Alex's growth! I don't have any character wish, I just want to see how things go. :D

Weight:15

Stress:01

253/255/249

Music: Rock N Roll

Instrument: Piano

Toy: train

Good morning all.

*piano music*

Alex has become a work-a-holic at a very young age.

Work-a-what?

It just means you're working all the time. You practice a lot.

Oh. Gotta be the best!

Wow... I guess that's determination? The determined always succeed!

I met a friend in preschool yesterday.

Ooh you did?

Yep. Her name is Jodie. She looks like.... this: :huh:

Aww that's so cute! What do you do together?

We play jumprope! That's what you do when you go to preschool!!!

Right... <_<

She's really good, and so am I. We jump for a LONG time before one of us gets tired and misses a beat. It's usually her.

I hope you're not mean about it..

No! I'm not! I say sorry, and 'good game', like Ms. Frill taught us to.

Oh well that's good. Do you ever miss a beat?

Maybe... :mellow:

It's okay hon, nobody's perfect.

I AM!!!! :unsure:

Weight: 15

Stress: 02

329/293/317

Music: Rock N Roll

Toy: Train

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening post!

Hello everyone! Guess what? I AM A KIKITCHI!!!

Hehe. You look like a monkey.

Ignore her... that's just Lisa.

Hey! Don't tell them to ignore me! Possible would be nothing without me!

Possible? :(

Ugh see? You need to stop interrupting, the readers are getting confused!

*pouts*

So. I evolved, i am no longer a little child, I am now a capable teenager, who goes to Music School. But I still miss Jodie.

Jodie, Jodie, Jodie... :huh:

At school I met Daniel who is REALLY awesome... and Lisa. :(

Meanie.

Since Possible got together we've been rolling around a lot of different styles, but most recently we've been working on Jazz music. It's been my main favorite since i changed.

Wow that's great guys! I've also noticed you practice a lot. Keep up the good work Alex! You too Lisa!

Why thank you T~D! :(

Why are you even here.

I'm a part of the band! I am part of your growth as a musician.

So is Daniel. Why isn't HE here?

His guardian is making him practice at home.

*sighs* Anyway, that's not the point. The point is, our band is Possible...

I was listening to the song Impossible on the radio :p

... and I'm a Kikitchi. KIKITCHIS ARE PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning. Alex hasn't done much, but I thought I'd post his stats from yesterday, which i forgot:

Weight: 26

545/445/535

Stress: 22

Music: Jazz

Toy: Train

Except I don't like Jazz music anymore! Now Possible is a Classical group.

Oh. Ok. My mistake.

Daniel showed me how if we focus on classical works, the combination of harps and piano sound much better.

Hey... you know I play the harp too?

Lisa, how did you get in here?

I let her in!

We need to practice!! Time to go to school! We're going to be adults and graduating before you know it!

Okay. Fine. Your ONE good point. We have to be perfect. Just like Kikitchi. You know, when I was a kid I was a bad care child but now I am a perfect teen, and I'm going to be a Mametchi when I grow up and i will be the greatest Music Star EVER!

:(

You do realize you need a band in order to do that?

Fine. Let's go.

I CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kur-

Hey. My log. I want to announce it.

I'm a Kuromametchi! OHHH YEAHHH!!!

Congrats hon.

I'm so happy. And for those of you who don't know, Kuromametchi is the equivalent of Mametchi, it's just that I'm an even generation so I evolve into something different. But the point is, I told you I would be perfect!! :(

Alex, I'm not sure if anyone can be perfect.

Of course not! Not everyone! But I am one of those people who gets to be perfect! 'Cause I'm a Kuromametchi, and Possibile passed our pro debut on the first audition, earned 10,000 dollars, and after our first three concerts are already 2nd ranking Jazz band on Tamagotchi Planet!

(well that was a mouthful...)

*knock*

I'll get it.

Could it be the band manager with your payment?

Nah, he already came earlier this morning. 5 million!!

Hey guys! Alex already knows this of course, but I evolved from a Ringotchi to a Onputchi!

Nice Lisa! Congrats!

You know that character is only an "OK" level character.

* :ph34r: *

Alex!!

*sigh* It's okay. Let's just get to work. You wanna be the best Jazz band, right?

yesssssss.

Hello everyone! I feel like we haven't posted recently.

Hello loggers!

Oh hello Lisa! What a pleasant surprise!

Hm.. maybe for you. Alex hates me.

Well, I wouldn't say he hates you...

The guy cuts me off every time i talk to him, and when we're at band practice, will turn and talk to Daniel, glance at me, and then keeps talking to Daniel!

That's horrible! I'll try to talk to him for you.

Yeah well... I guess I just have to get used to the idea that he doesn't like me :furawatchi: Never did, when we were teenagers and everything.

Don't give up yet. I think he's maturing slowly, but surely. After all, he's a good 4 years old now.

Haha. Well I'd better go.... don't let him know i was here! *runs away*

Weight: 50

999/979/999

Stress: 09

Music: Jazz

$ 14996650

Ranking: 1st :huh:

Hey T~D... tamatalk...

Hi Alex hon! How are you?

The band's going great! 1st ranking!!! Can you believe it???

You always were a determined little tamagotchi.

Well, you know I can't be little forever. I'm grown up now - Mom still sends me apple pie and stuff. But you know, she's my mom, so I guess she's allowed to do that.

Aw, that's so cute. I miss Alexis...

But I'm completely self-sufficient now.

Well since you feel that way, don't you think you should be mature enough to treat your band-mates fairly?

What are you talking about?

Well I've noticed that you're never very nice to Lisa, and you DO owe her for helping Promise be so sucessful... Beyond that, it's just the right thing to do to be nice to her.

Hmm... I just don't like talking to her, that's all. It's weird.

Well I think it hurts her Alex. Just try to be more considerate okay?

Ok. Someone's at the door hold on.

Hello there Alex.

Hey Mr. Band Manager!

I just got back from Lisa and Daniel's place. Here's your money. Great job last night - two awards in one night?! Proud of you guys. Glad we signed with you... always saw 'Promise' in you guys... hehe :)

Um.. yeah... thanks... :lol: *closes door*

Weight:

999/999/999

Stress: 10

Music: Classical

$ 24,987,930 - YESSS!

Ranking: 1st

Awards: Best Jazz, Best Rock N Roll

Fanmail break!

I really liked this one, 'cause instead of T~D just reading it to me, the writer had their tama write towards me! :D

Hey TAMA~DUTCHESS.....sorry but i sorta copied ur name....anyways i luv ur log!!!!! its like the best one out of the best! really! i just wanted to say this to you!!!!!!!!!! ur tama is my role model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thx! oh! my tama wants to talk.
Nathan:Hello TAMA~DUTCHESS. I am like your son, Alex i think. i was a petitchi and then a kutchipatchi and then a kikitchi!!!! i want to be kuromametchi just like him! i want to perfect too. i want to pass pro debut too... but i dont know how. can alex help me????please tell me TAMA~DUTCHESS.thank you. oh i forgot to say something. i hope that alex and lisa gets along together and mates. they seem like they are made to be couple:well under my eyes! bibi adn please answer me!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much Tama~Princess!! I hope that our advice helped..

We appreciate it. I love writing directly to fans so feel free to do so when you PM T~D!

In other news, Mom sent me something AGAIN today. She left me juice which was actually nice, and some Mocha Costume??? :lol:

That's a wonderful gift! It's a really cool item you can use later if you want.

I don't think so. I love my character the way I am. KUROMAMETCHI!!

Haha. Okay, that's all for now! bye!

Good morning people

Oh hey. I woke up this morning and the star ranking was only 2nd, so I have to go off to work. Can't have the band slack off now.

Aw come on Alex. An award in Jazz, Rock n Roll and Classical? All for your band? I think you've more than achieved in your run. Maybe it's time you just let your career wind down.

Never! That's called giving up!

But you have plently of money, and look how stressed you are? Sit down a while and play - even adults have to sometimes.

Nah I... I have to go talk to Lisa anyway.

Lisa?? What??

*slams door*

Hey Daniel. I have some rough news. Promise has dropped down to second ranking.

I see. Well that is definetly sad.

Sad? It's horrible! And Daniel, knowing Alex, what makes you think he's going to be okay with this?

True.

Thank you Lisa -

* :( *

- Let's just get to work guys.

Um, since when do you thank me, or agree with me - or talk to me??

Why not? You're a part of this band.

Since when? You've always treated me like dirt.

Well, I've grown up a little bit. You're not bad at all Lisa. *puts hand on her shoulder*

OH MY GOSH!

Surprise, surprise.

Alex you've grown up so much, I'm so happy for you! I had no idea this was going to happen!

Me either... :(

Oh hi Lisa! Sorry, am I missing a practice right now? So unlike me... but I kind of just got married!

Yeah... I can see that... no worries though. You have every right to be distracted from music right now.

Thanks. So I'd like to introduce you to my wife - Lily. She's a Violetchi, as you can see. :)

Hello everyone. Nice to meet you Lisa. *shakes hands*

Yeah.. um... welcome to the family. Or the log... I kinda feel like this log is one great big family.

Well of course! That makes sense. After all, you are a part of Alex's band :)

She used to come by here all the time when they were teenagers, just to participate in this log. They've all grown up so well...

Yep. It's been a good few years. But anyway, I should get home, and polish my harp. Or something. You guys enjoy settling in with your new family. And congrats on your daughter! She's adorable!

Thanks Lisa, see you later.

Bye!!

:furawatchi: (and Kuromametchi)

Whoo!!! Over 400 views!!!

416, in fact. Thank you guys!!

Wow, you two are great at keeping this log going... and so was your mother, as I've read. I hope our little girl can continue it just as well...

I'm sure she will. Do you know what you're naming her yet?

*glances nervously at Alex*

*shrugs*

Hm, well i know what can help. Fan suggestions!!!

What???

Well, i'm asking people who read this log, to suggest good baby names for your daughter. That's how Alex was named. Someone suggested he were named Alex, in honor of his mother who was named Alexis.

OH. I understand. That's a great idea!

Sounds good to me.

OK! SEND THOSE SUGGESTIONS!!! :kuribotchi:

Kuromametchi + :ichigotchi:

Sorry I've been gone for so long... I took batteries out of my tama and then when I came back, the battery wouldn't work but now I have it all straightened out so I'm picking up where I left off.

Lily, Alex and their daughter are healthy and happy. I got a few PMs with baby name suggestions so I'm going to read through them before showing them to the family.

It's great to be back everyone! :)

Same here!

bii!

(oh btw, like the font change??)

[SIZE=10pt]Hello everyone. Lily and Alex are now asleep, but I think they're about to leave their daughter tonight, so I'm just waiting. Good luck to Lily and Alex when they go to continue their lives on tamagotchi planet!![/SIZE]

And we've decided together, that once they are gone, her daughter will be called Sasha, thanks to one of the many great suggestions from ilovetama2010

Sorry i was off tamatalk or I would have thanked you sooner! So.... i guess I'll make my next post when Sasha wakes up :furawatchi:

[SIZE=10pt]Wow! 10 views over night! Thanks!![/SIZE]

HIIIIIIIII!

That is actually Sasha, not Lily. Alex and Lily left, as I predicted, and i watched them give their daughter a kiss before collecting some things and money, and taking off.

This color is PRETTY. And it was my Mommy's favorite color so it's going to be MY favorite color.

Haha okay. So welcome to the logs Sasha, you are the 3rd generation! I took careful constant care of you while you were a baby so now you're a Hitodetchi, which is a perfect care child!

I'm hungry.

Well here - have some baby food.

*sigh* Ok. I guess that's pretty good. But I hate sitting around at home playing Sound Block!

Don't worry, soon you'll be going to preschool. Your teacher has to come enroll you first.

WHEN??? :lol:

Relax sweetie. Soon. Until then, sit back and play with your Mirror, which belonged to your grandmother.

Fine. It is pretty fun. WAIT. Better idea. Can I go to tamatown????

Actually, the preschool teacher is at the door!

Ooh yay! Hi hi hi hi hi!

Hello sweetheart. I am here to invite you to tama-preschool. You can play jumprope with many different children, and learn how to get along with them. Would you like to come?

YES :)

I'm so happy! Welcome! Here's a little gift for you.

What is it Sasha?

Ew. It's a dinosaur. Forget this. I'm just going to go to preschool.

Weight: 10

Stress: 01

Tone: 257

Rhythm: 259

Original: 291

Music: Pop

Toy: Mirror

Instrument: Harp

:unsure:

[SIZE=10pt]OOPS! I left Sasha alone while I went shopping. I'm so sorry hon, are you okay?[/SIZE]

Hmph. I'm hungry, and I pooed.

Ooh yes, i can see that. Well here's some baby food and I'll clear that up. Oh! I see you've been practicing your harp!

YEP! I've been trying Asian music. I love it!

That's great! But now you're a little stressed. Why don't you play while I post your new stats.

Ok. But guess what I noticed! This log has over 500 views!

w00t! Thank you tamatalk!

Weight: 10

Stress: 16

301/306/311

Toy: Mirror

Music: Asian

[SIZE=10pt]NO WAIT! I change my mind. Asian is too weird. I'm going back to Pop music.[/SIZE]

You got that everyone? *sigh* Kids are always changing their minds.

:angry:

[SIZE=10pt]Good morning tamatalk! Notice anything different? Huh? Huh? Huh?[/SIZE]

Sasha is an...

ICHIGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :(

And I see you're reaccepting Asian music?

Yep. But how will I know what I'm REALLY into, if you never take me to school? The teacher came by already - gave me an accordian but I am SO not into that sound. Please can we go? I'm lonely!!

Okay, okay, fine! You have me convinced! These are the most important years of your life. Let's go.

YAY!!!!!!! *exits door*

Hi. I just changed into a Ringotchi see!?

Sorry, that's Penny. She's not one for introductions. I'm Elaine - a Chamametchi as you can see :)

Oh wow. Yeah! You're really pretty!

Of course she is! She's a PERFECT teen.

A what?

Don't worry about it. It's just some stupid statistic they have. But I'm just like you! I promise! Please don't run away!

Um... okay. So what instrument do you guys play?

Harp.

Accordian.

Oh. I got one of those when I registered. I'm... not one for the accordian.

Haha me either. *high five* So you want to make a band? Us three?

Yeah! That sounds awesome!

And since we're all girls... let's call ourselves... 'GIRLZ!'

Genius Penny.

Hey. Don't make fun of me just 'cause you're perfect and I'm bad care... :(

Well, I like it. GIRLZ!. It's kewl.

Well it's settled then! Elaine, Penny and Sasha= GIRLZ!. Uh oh. Time for class.

Okay, let's practice later!

Weight:25

Stress:04

328/358/321

Music: Asian

<_<

[SIZE=10pt]Good morning tamatalk.[/SIZE]

HI!!! I'm really hyper!! hee hee! I'm a strawberry! I LOOOOVE being a strawberry!

Um... that's great Sasha... calm down before you break-

*crash*

Oops.

Your father's classical award!!!!!!!

Look! It's not broken or anything... just scratched!

Well you'll have to polish it back to perfection okay? And relax. In a second I'll take you to school and you can get your energy out there.

*knock*

Sasha! Someone's at the door!

Oh hey. It's the mailman! Hey hey hey! Whatchya got for me????

(well someone's over caffinated...) Good morning Sasha. It's from your father.

Oh Alex! How is he?

*glances at card* He's fine. Says 'Possible' is still going strong on tamagotchi planet. *tosses it aside*

*catches it before it falls* He was a good kid...

MONEY!!!!! :D

Yes. Well, have a good day Miss Sasha. You too T~D.

15,000!

:eek: If only I got that much for my allowance!

This should help make up for that car I bought...

YOU BOUGHT A WHAT????

Weight: 39

Stress: 12

577/553/488

BAND:

Name:"Girlz!"

Type: Pop

Elaine = Chamametchi = Harp

Sasha = Ichigotchi = Harp

Penny = Ringotchi = Accordian

:D

[SIZE=10pt]Ooh! Look! I got fanmail! Look! Look! Look![/SIZE]

I love your log! Its so cool how you incooperate all of the characters into it. Hey! My two music stars would like to talk to you! they just got married to eachother as mimitchi and mametchi  

mimitchi; hello, my name is Jennifer! i remember when I was a ichigotchi! ah, the memories. i hope you little Sasha turns into a good care tamagotchi.

mametchi; hello to you too, im Leo. i wish a could have has Alex as a friend when i was little!

Thank you for reaching out tamaluvs257! I would post a link to their log, but if one exists, I can't find it :p

That pretty much made my day. And I hope I grow into a good tamagotchi too :D Now it's time to go practice with the band.

Wait a sec, we haven't discussed that car!

Bye!!

Weight: 37

Stress: 16

640/695/551

:D

Latest posts

Back