Summer 2010 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=10pt]Hey Sasha! Look Penny! It's Sasha!![/SIZE]

Hey guys!

Shh! The teacher is about to talk!

Now, before I continue my lecture on music theory, I would like to warn you all. There isn't much time before graduation and I will be setting up your first audition. I hope your musical groups are preparing. Now as I was saying...

*whispering* Sasha, Penny. Let's get out of here!

Okay, so recently we've been going for the pop-ish sound, right?

Yep.

Because we have the harps, we sound kind of interesting, but we don't want to sound too weird.

I agree. The accordian may be too much...

Hey!

I think you should switch to a mic.

Me???

Yes, you, no one else here plays the accordian.

Well... I thought we sounded fine before! It was your guys' idea to change anything... one of you should change.

Nooo way. Look at my tone stats! Not my thing. I'm not singing.

I'M not switching!! I've been playing the harp since I was a baby! It even runs in the family!

Maybe it's not worth changing after all. It's too close to auditions.

No, you guy's are right. What kid of pop group includes two harps and an accordian? I guess... I guess I'll start singing.

YES! Thanks Penny.

Yeahh Penny! :D

:nazotchi:

:mimitchi:

[SIZE=10pt]That's right. [/SIZE] :D

Aww! You're so cute!

Considering the fact that I'm an adult now, I think I'm past cute.

It's not fair! You grow up too fast! :angry:

Ugh don't get all 'mommy' on me. Oh and speaking of parents, Dad sent me something today... I feel like it was cherries.

That's nice of him. He would be so proud of you if he could see you now. A Mimitchi, just like your grandmother.

Oh that just what I wanna hear. I look like my grandmother... <_<

Sorry hon. You know that's not what I meant.

I guess I'm just kind of... hurt. I don't get to be my own character? I have to be the same as someone before me?

Aw don't worry. You're very special. You had a competely different life cycle than Alexis, right up until here. And you're Sasha. A beautiful independant Mimitchi, unlike any other.

:) Thanks. Well I just can't wait to show the "Girlz!" hehe... get it? hehe...

Well you'd better get over there!

Weight: 50

Stress: 16

922/899/761

Music: Pop

Instrument: Harp

[SIZE=10pt]Good morning![/SIZE]

Guess what? Between yesterday morning and this morning, this log went from 574 views to 608 views!! That's 34 views in one day!! :D Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to go visit the band, but I'll be back to tell you about it later!

:lol:

[SIZE=10pt]GUYS! I CHANGED![/SIZE]

WOW! You're a mimitchi! That's so awesome... Hey look! I'm a Kunoitchi...

Well. I'm a Maidtchi. Why do you sound so upset Penny?

Kunoitchi? That's pretty much a girl ninja. Lowest of the low characters.

Aw come on guys. Who cares what characters we are? I think Kunoitchi is one of the prettiest characters... and Mimitchi? Same character my grandmother was. I think it's kind of boring.

I would die to be a mimitchi...

Well if you're dead what's the point? ;)

Let's just get into the school.

Hello students. Today's the big day! Are you ready to audition? You three girls are a group right?

*steps up* Um yes. We're called "Girlz!"

Great great great. Well right this way - play your prepared piece.

Wait, Pop or Asian guys?

Pop!

*music*

Congradulations! You passed! The judges are signing you!

w00t! Big money coming our way!

Weight: 48

Stress: 23

999/999/891

:(

[SIZE=10pt]Okay, okay, okay. So. "Girlz!" have been playing two shows per night, and we're getting pretty popular...4th star ranking [/SIZE] :)

The two main kinds of music we bounce between is Pop and Asian, but it's working for us.

Sasha? We need to talk.

Oh come on... I'm not a teenager anymore!

No, but this is something you did as a teenager.

Oh gosh, you're talking about the car aren't you.

Do you realize how expensive cars are?

Have you noticed how much money Girlz! are making recently?

So you've made up for it. You're lucky. But before you're grown up and off on Tamagotchi Planet, you need to be a little more responsible about how you spend your money... and such.

Well actually, it's MY money. So if i wanna go broke for an awesome car, my choice.

What about your kids?

*rolls eyes*

This is serious Sasha! You're lucky your father was able to provide for you.

Even if I do have kids some day, they'll be fine!! Relax!

Okay you've made your point there. But you weren't old enough to even drive when you got it!

mmhm...

What if you tried driving it?? What if you got yourself hurt???

But I didn't. So it's all good. I gotta go to practice. *walks out*

*sigh*

[SIZE=10pt]What's the hold up?? I told you I wanted to announce it right now![/SIZE]

Relax Sasha. So many people have been logging recently that our log was actually on the second page! :eek:

Wow. All the more reason to post!

Well here we are... you gonna say something?

Yes. :D I'm married!!!!!! Just this morning, after delievering my pay, my band manager came by, and offered me a partner to marry!

*cough* me.

Right honey, I was just getting to you. This is Patrick everyone. He's a Kuromametchi just like my father!

Pleasure to be logging with you.

Aww aren't you the funniest??? :lol:

*rolls eyes* Oh hi Elaine...

*wispering* Hey T~D. I got a message that practice was cancelled, and now I see it's for their young love mushy bliz blaz...

Elaine? Is that you?

Oh um... *dusts self off* Hi Sasha! Congrats on getting married! Nice to meet you...

Patrick.

And that's not all...

Goo.

No. Way. A BABY GIRL!!!!!!!

That's right!! Isn't she adorable?

OMG yes! *begins to fuss over baby with Sasha*

*sigh* girls...

Hang in there Patrick. ;)

[SIZE=10pt]Well guys, I have something kind of special to tell you.[/SIZE]

Special, or bad?

Sasha, the baby's crying again.

Well why do you think that's my SOLE responsibility?

I've joined a group hatch.

What do I do??? :huh:

Play with her Patrick! Sorry, I didn't hear you T~D...

WAHHHHHHHH! :(

*speaking louder* We're joinging a group hatch.

What about a dispatch? PATRICK! QUIET THAT CHILD!

I'm... I'm sorry! She won't stop!

Figure it out!!!!

Sasha?

Yes?

So I'm going to put you on pause for a little bit, just to make sure you don't leave before the hatch happens.

WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you getting me monkey paws?

*sigh* no, not monkey paws... putting you on pause...

Patrick, this is YOUR child, if you can't manage to get control of her...

Well why don't YOU try it? She's your child too!

I'm having a conversation with T~D! Okay, so you're putting us on pause? That's fine... only for a couple hours right?

Yep. :)

Cool. So what does this have to do with the dispatch?

<_<

_________

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]Good morning Tamatalk. It's actually just me here right now, because Patrick, Sasha and the baby are on pause, but only because of the group hatch. ;) [/SIZE]

It seems like people are logging a lot more these days - I'm ALWAYS at the bottom of the page now :p

But we just hit[SIZE=13pt] 718[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]views!!! So YAY!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

This is the longest - running and most sucessful log I've ever run, so I'm really happy. I'm also about to go on to my 4th generation. That's only happened once before - when I got my v4 to generation 10. But since then I've never gotten past 2nd or 3rd generation. w00t!

I forgot to ask the community for baby names for Sasha's daughter, but since it's another girl, I think I'm just going to flip through the other names that were suggested when Sasha was born. *sigh* how time passes... feels like it was just yesterday... lol

So I guess that's as updated as it gets. Gotta go work out before it's time for the group hatch! Send your well wishes to Sasha and I'll give them to her before she leaves... next time I log I will be here with... Baby Girl....?

:(

[SIZE=10pt]Hey!!! Hows it goin tamatalk?[/SIZE]

Haha wow. She settled herself in here comfortably. This is Jolie.

Ohhh yes. I am :ph34r: And I like this color - it kinda fits my name, dont ya think?

I guess... do names hav colors?

Oh yes. Jolie is Dark Orchid. Maxwell is Lime Green.

Maxwell? HAHAHA where did you get THAT from?

*embarassed*

Is it someone you met at preschool?

No...

Well who is Maxwell?

...he's just my friend.

Well where did you meet him? :unsure:

Um... I met him... On the top of a mountain!

A MOUNTAIN???? WHERE - WHEN - I -

Oh - he's calling me! Bye! *skips off into empty room*

ohhhhmigosh. I think Jolie has an imaginary friend!!

What?

Nothing honey.... :angry:

:D

Character: Hitodetchi (as you can see)

Weight: 11

Stress: 02

257/259/301

Music: Asian

Toy: Mirror (we need more girl toys!!!}

:)

[SIZE=10pt]FANMAIL!!!!!![/SIZE]

What’s fanmail?

It’s whenever someone PMs me with a comment about this log, so I post it here to show thanks and to celebrate!

Oh. Kewl!

Yeah! This one is a little old, so I apologize for not being able to post it earlier, from silveryoungmame92:

nice log  i really like it and all and ur the one who inspired me to make a log i even shouted out your log in mine!!! 

i hope your tamagotchi generation lives long

silver~

My ichigotchi: i like your log to

Aw! Thanks!! :D

That’s not all Jolie, there’s another one –

But I promised Maxwell I would play with him after I was done logging!

Well we’re not done yet. There’s a fanmail from GirlzRule:

I just wanted to send you this because I LOVE your log <3 Say hi to the "Girlz" for me xD 

Hey, Sasha! I just wanted to tell you I'm a Music Star Mimitchi too =D

And I know that you were gonna name the baby after a previous name suggestion, but I think you should name the baby Penny, just cause she seems like she's Sasha's best friend in your log <3

Okaayyyy. But she was talking about some other person… not me. Why did she PM you?

Oh my gosh, Jolie, Sasha was your mom!

;) Really? So that means… I was gonna be named Penny???

Maybe, but I didn’t get this PM until after you were named.

Oh. No offense, but I like the name Jolie. :p

Hahaha okay, I guess that’s good.

So… can I go play with Maxwell now?

Sure honey. (she’s so cuteee! :D )

Weight: 10

Stress: 31

271/271/323

Music: Latin

Instrument: Accordian

:p

[SIZE=10pt]GOOOOOD morning tamatalk! [/SIZE]

I shouldn't be up this early.

Maxwell and I are always up this early! This morning we played Sound Block, and Music Notes, and I played my accordian for him!

What music? *yawn*

Latin. We looooove latino music. By the way, I'm a Ringotchi now, and Maxwell is a Nonopotchi.

Oh darling, but that's a low care character.

I know. But so is Ringotchi. And he didn't want to be better than me.

Well that was nice of him.

*knocking*

Oh what's that Maxwell? That's the door, probably my Mommy coming to give me money for the day. You know she was a Mimitchi?

Good morning Jolie. It has come to my attention that you are now a teenager and thus old enough to attend Music School. So I am giving you this keyboard, as a gift to officially welcome you. I hope to see you in class.

Ooh, can Maxwell come too?

Maxwell? A brother? Who... um... i thought this was a music star household...? *looks over papers*

No, no, it's fine. :ph34r: *mouths: imaginary friend*

Ahh. Well. I will see you later.

Isn't this great T~D! I'm finally going to Music School just like you said i would! Maxwell! Maxwell! We're going to Music School!

Well actualy Jolie, I think it's probably best you leave Maxwell behind.

What?? :( But we do everything together!

You'll be more busy now. Going to school, doing work, band practice... plus, you'll be meeting real friends.

Maxwell IS a real friend! Real friends always stand by each other and he's always been there for me!

I know.... i didn't mean like that. All I'm trying to say honey, is that maybe it's time to let go of imaginary friends.

NOOOO! :( *runs off crying*

Weight: 33

Stress: 02

315/344/451

(I think she's a ringotchi because I slept in one morning so

late that she had 3 poos, all empty hearts and 45 stress.

Which is the worst care I've ever taken for a child...)

[SIZE=10pt]Ugh. I don't WANNA go to school! I wanna play with Maxwell![/SIZE]

Jolie! I told you to let him go! Gosh, I sound like I'm talking about a boyfriend here. Speaking of, have you hit it off with Ryo...? :D

No. I don't even know him.

Well he's in your band. You have an awesome name. Wanna share what it is?

No.

Come on Jolly Jolie-

Could you stop calling me that? It makes me feel fat.

Fine. But I can't do all the talking here.

*sulking*

Either we log, or you go to band practice.

Ugh. Fine. I'll go to school. :p

*sigh* such a teenager...

Weight: 38

Stress: 06

454/478/651

BAND: Mejores (the best!!!! :D )

Penny - Chamametchi - Keyboard

Ryo - Hinotamatchi - Mic

Jolie - Ringotchi - Accordian

[SIZE=10pt]Let's start out with: [/SIZE][SIZE=15pt] 800+ views people!!!!!![/SIZE]

Okay like, I've never had a log this popular, or run this long... it's freaking incredable!! :D

Okay, okay, you can calm down now. This log is actually about meeeee *cough*

Right... :wub: I'll let you take care of that hon...

So I evolved, of course, I'm an Onuputchi. Which is pretty kewl. :)

It's an 'okay' level character. *shrugs*

Yeah, well the point is, my bandmates evolved too - Tarakotchi for Ryo, and Mimitchi for Penny, and now Mejores is 3rd star ranking!!!!!!!

Hey, be fair... tell the story Jolie...

Okay, okay, we failed the first audition. Straight out. XXX. It was... embarassing.

I always told you going to school is important! Both your mother and your grandfather passed their pro debut first try!! And there you were moping around about Maxwell...

What? :huh:

Did you forget already? Your imaginary friend Maxwell... he meant the world to you growing up.

Oh yeah... silly me. But it all worked out in the end because "Mejores" is going strong - we had two concerts tonight, the cash is coming in... *snaps fingers* :D

Hon, you just dropped in ranking.

:eek:

Only to fourth place...

Well good thing I went and bought the stereo when I did...

You did what? Aren't those things expensive?

Well yeah... plus I don't even have any CDs hehe... :)

Well, that's not that bad. Your mom bought a car when she was a TEENAGER.

Oh my gosh, we have a CAR??? Can I drive it???

We'll see.

Come on! I'm a grown up now!!

We'll see.

Weight: 40

Stress: 06

621/662/854

BAND: Mejores

Ryo - Mic

Penny - Keyboard

Jolie - Accordian

Ranking: 4th

Total income so far: 10,000

[SIZE=10pt]Hey. Sorry I've been really lame about the posting :angry: I've been kinda sad recently and just generally unmotivated...[/SIZE]

Ahem.

Right, so Jolie had three concerts last night, and she got FIRST RANKING LATIN AWARD!

You talk too much. But yes I did!!! :angry: Mejores are the best!!!!!

I'm so proud of you. :)

You didn't think I could do it! So last night, it was the conert right before we got our award and there were MILLIONS of people there, and I look down into the audience and there is this Androtchi and he was sooo cute... <3

oh no....

And we made eye contact for like two seconds, while I was looking out into the audience, and he was smiling up at me...

You can't have a crush on a fan Jolie!

Why not?

'Cause you're a star now and you should be getting married to someone more worthy than... an Androtchi.

Hmph. What does that matter.

I'm just saying darling, whoever this guy is that you noticed, you're probably never going to see him again. Soon the band manager will come along, he'll give you the right person to marry.

How do YOU know what's good for ME? He gave me his NUMBER so HA!

mi dios...

[SIZE=10pt]It's fanmail time!!![/SIZE]

This came in from Alicakes yesterday:

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love your tama blog! Your tama's personalities and the things they say are so cute and funny! I really get a laugh out of reading your blog and I can't wait to read more!

Why thank you! *flutters eyelids*

Next from tamagotchilove<3:

i love your log!! my tama go roxxie wanted to say hi but she is out at the mall  okay thats all!

Well tell Roxxie when she gets home, HI!!

You are soooo immature for a 4 year tamagotchi.

I am not. I am a very mature adult. Which is why you should let me drive that BEAUTIFUL car... ;) :blink:

Hahahaha - I don't think so.

Whatever. I still have to call... that Androtchi...

Jolie - you don't know his name.

Oh but I will!! Especially after tonight's concert. I bet he was there, but I was too busy accepting Mejores' SECOND AWARD!!

You got another award!!?? I'm so proud of my baby!! What music were you playing?

Asian. I was putting it away and I noticed it's the fifth award in the family. :) Oh and why is the Classical award scratched like that?

*sigh* That was your mother when she was a teenager.

Haha... I gotta ask her about that. She sent me candy in the mail today.

That was sweet of her ;)

[SIZE=10pt]OHHHH yes. 900 views!!! And I'm not even gonna lie - that was 100 views in 3 days!!!!!! Thank you tamatalk for the love!!! :angry: [/SIZE]

Well look at this! Jolie isn't even coming after me for talking too much!

I'm too happy.

Haha right..

As much as it kills me to say this, T~D was right. I met a Kuromametchi - his name is John.

Hello...

Ohh yes. Kuromametchi runs in the family. My daddy AND my grandfather were Kuromametchis!!! :angry:

That makes sense that you were attracted to him then!

Yep. And that Androtchi did call me... I had to explain what happened... :unsure:

Well I think you made the mature decsion to marry John and start a family.

I'm glad you approve... :) Anyway, we had a little baby boy... I think I'm going to call him Maxwell :angry:

Well now that you have that announced, I have something else to say to tamatalk:

Tomorrow morning I leave for camp - I'll be gone for 2 weeks. When I come back I don't know if I'll be running my tamagotchi, epecially since I'll be starting high school very soon afterward!!! :( So this might be our last post for the next two weeks - or for the entire summer! This might be the end of the Summer 2010 Log!

Aww :angry:

If so, I will try to come back and make an offical closing post... enjoy the rest of your summer Tamatalk!! Love you all!!!

<3

-T~D

[SIZE=10pt]Holy crap! I go away and I come back to over 1,000 views??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Even while i was away and landed myself at the bottom of the second page?? :p I am here because i got 3 PMs while I was gone, and was so honored by them that i was inspired to try and start up my tama for the last two weeks of the summer, after which this log will have to close inevitably.[/SIZE]

Wow that sounded mad mature.

Anyway, I havent gotten around to putting a battery back in my tama, so I'm just writing this to say hi, and share my LOVELY messages I got when I was gone. First from ilovetama2010 - a long time fan :) :

Hey! Thx, i did enjoy my trip, and i would like you 2 enjoy yours too;), and while i was reading through your log, i realised that the last post may be your sighing-off-post  your log is one of the few that i crazed about, and always the first log that i check out on my visit on tamatalk, personaly, i think tamatalk logs will be boring without your delightfully characterised tamas and your creative, realistic humour  , i was hoping that you could write more in your log, but what is done has to be done.  oh, well, i hope i see you log again sometime!   

~Ilt~ [Missing T~D's log  ]

PS: shhh! it's lewis, son of Maxius, and i've noticed my dad always CRAZED about Alex  and wanted to be PERFECT like him! Still, i hope my dad has a way of finding his way to Alex! they both seem such DETERMINED tamas!

PPS: it's me again ~ilt~, i was actually thinking that if Lewis has a boy, i'm gonna name him TD(for tama-duch  ), or if he has a girl... i'll name her Alexis after your first tama in the log... (if you dont mind  )

Best wishes for the new school year!

You know how nice it is to come home to that???? Made me so happy and was the thing tht made me realize i HAVE to come back to tamatalk while I still can. Thank you so much for your appreciation!!!

Then i had ANOTHER PM:

Hey, I double checked on your log so that I would know for sure when you will be back, I hope that you do return to your log, but if you don't, that can't be helped... 

Anyways, I realised this was THE big day, because you were coming back from your camp. I hope you enjoyed it!

PS: My birthday in 10 days!   

~ilt~ [  ]

Which was very flattering as well. :)

I hope by tomorrow morning I actually have tamagotchis to talk about.

Missed you all tamatalk. <3

[SIZE=10pt]Sorry people...life got sooo dramatic after I got home... exboyfriend suddenly hitting on bff and begging for permission 2 go out with her? yeah. I don't know when my tama will be back, but i havent given up yet!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I really don't mean to pull a fast one on you guys. I legitimately tried today, but i can't find the only screwdriver in the house that can fit the screw for the back of my tama :furawatchi: This is frustrating. Hope to have better luck tomorrow. I don't believe in logging if there are no tamas.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]dang screwdriver. At this point I am thinking that i won't have any time to do anything before I have to get ready for school. Orientation on Tuesday.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back