Summer vacation hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ill do it and today is my first day. my tamagotchi just got married a min ago. so now what. and post in my topic please.

ill do it and today is my first day. my tamagotchi just got married a min ago. so now what. and post in my topic please.

Momo8890tamagotchi: the hatch does not start until tomorrow, please read the "rules and regulations" for group hatchings on the group hatching page to find out what happens during a group hatch :) now until then please don't post here, i'm not trying to be mean its just you posting alot of nonsense, and I don't want it on my group hatch

my genjintchi has arrived!

Here's a photo of it in the package

genjintchi.jpg

Thats fine you can join, but please don't start posting until tomorrow. and also when nobody else is on that doesn't mean anything, It just means nobody's on. Not every one can be on at the same time

Too late for the hatch and haven't got a tama to hatch anyway,but good luck to the hatchers! :wub:

i just hatched my v1 and got a girl and named it kia but i was going to do jes but it went a letter after

I untabbed my genjintchi at about 8:40 am pacific this morning, then I took a pencil and hit the reset button and set the time. After 5 minutes of the skull-egg graphic on the screen (like all vintage tamas it takes 5 mins to hatch), my cute little DNAtchi (according to the growth chart on TamaZone) was born. I'm calling him George, after George of the Jungle, a movie I saw when I was a kid. Like all baby tamas he was really needy. his food is a big chunk of meat, the game is a game where you have four holes and you have to try to find bones in the holes. Anyway he took a nap at the half hour mark, got sick once (while I was trying and failing to get a good picture of him) and evolved into a kuromarutchi at the one hour mark. he looks kind o like a tadpole with a chimp face.

I can't get over how small his shell and screen are compared to the modern tamas, I'd forgotten, although it's also rounder, more egg shaped, i guess.

he made pottery for me a few minutes ago, as I was starting to type this, so I praised him.

current stats 1 year old (vintage tamas generally age 1 year after napping), 3 something or others (not sure, grams, kilograms, pounds?) and all four hearts full on both hungry and happy, and about 25 percent discipline (or evolution points I think)

Pictures later today, after I get off my rear end and upload them.

my tama hatched ito a girl then it turned into a child it looks like a orange and kia said hi ps shes a little grumpy

(I'm starting my P2 as i write this) I started my P2 and a little egg appeared.

30s7xmo.jpg

sorry for the bad quality.

After 5 minutes it hatched into a little baby

vhb61v.jpg

I'll post more when it evolves :lol:

instead now im going back to my v 1 and it went to bed of what i know perfect stats.

Last edited by a moderator:
pictures

First my music star and the genjintchi side by side for comparison.

musicstarandvintagecompair.jpg

the egg

genjintchiegg.jpg

DNAtchi

DNAtchi.jpg

kuromarutchi

Kuromarutchi.jpg

status screen

genjintchistatus.jpg

the game

Genjintchigame.jpg

also since I last posted George has made pottery twice. Also got sick once. He's very needy compared to modern tamas, I can't recall if the p1 I played with as a kid was this needy or not. he drops hearts once every 15 minutes or so.

that's about it for now.

OH GOSH IM LATE!!!Sorry everyone!!

WellI've had my tama-go (a baby boy) on pause for a while and he's going to be unpaused today!I can't update right now as my family and I are about to go out of town but I'll write down everything that happens while I'm away and update later.I might be able to update on my iPod (if the wifi is cooperating lol) so well see how it goes! :)

my v1 tamagotchi named kia said hi and is just jumping and rulling around but this morning she got a teeth ach and play jump a lot she cyed once i praised her and she at the momment as perfect stats

Hi, sorry about not posting earlier, my brother was hogging the compute.

Well she(I call her she, even tho there are no genders on the p2)Evolved into a todler

35isv3l.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality my computer cammera isn't that great :p

Can't wait to see what teen i get(hoping it will be the legged one)

Thats all for now Log some more latr

not much happened today, or yesterday rather, lols, I had to pause George for about 90 minutes due to an acute nap-attack. If I'd left him unpaused he'd probably have died :p .

i expect he'll grow to teenagerhood tomorrow (later today rather) or early Tuesday. These vintage tamas take a lot longer to grow then the modern ones, but it's OK, because he's cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back