Summer vacation hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello my v1 kia change into a strawberry and fell back to sleep but now shes awake and she says "hey i went poo and hello and my friends i love jump and not dance"- shes a little grumpy still and my best at jump is 25 jumps.

George evolved into Dotetchi the good care teen this afternoon, and got sick shorty afterward. It's weird, most vintage tamas get sick about 12 hours before evolving, this one seems to get sick just afterward.

here's a (somewhat lousy) picture

dotetchi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hello every one my tama was on pause because of school and it looks like its going to change

George is still a Dotetchi, he has a full evolution/training bar now, I expect he'll be an adult later today or tomorrow.

Augggh I'm too late for the hatch :angry: :angry: We got out of school on the 26th, and my 4.5 died during school since I forgot to check it :( And this is like the only hatch going on where people are posting... can I still hatch mine? :D

you know there are more hatchings but people dont have to respond if you respond the people who made it will respond and kia is fusterated at me for pausing her 4 3 days in a row but its not my fault im 10 and im in 4 grade

Sorry for not posting much I just got back from camp!

My tamagotchis have been on pause since I left and my tamago was a kilalatchi as a teen and I got *drum roll...*KUROMAMETCHI YAY NO NECKTIETCHI WITH FULL FRIENDSHIP AND TRAIN FOR ME THIS TIME!!~~ANNNNDDD my camera is turning on again!*yay!*SO GOOD PICTURES INSTEAD OF STUPID BAD QUALITY iPOD PICTURES!!! *YEAH!!!!!*I just need to update Java on my computer first so I can upload my pictures.I'll edit this post and add pictures later.

George evolved into a Genjin Galtchi,the character that looks like a cavewoman,this morning. I think I need to change the name to Georgetta now.

My dad stole the camera today so no pics atm. Tomorrow.

hello im sorry im out of the chat because i got a tamagotchi v5.5 and i took the batterie out of it to start the v5.5

sorry I havent been updating much!The date place opened up for my tama-go yesterday but I'm going to get Kuromametchi married tomorrow.I hope I get a girl!And since I dont have any new pictures,here are a few of my tama go that I took a week ago...

KuromametchiblueTMGOcloseup.jpg

kuromametchiblueTMGO.jpg

I ment to post here more :/ Kuromametchi got married to a Lovelitchi 2 days ago and they had a baby girl yesterday morning!

25A96054.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic I used snap bucket on my iPod

Georgetta died this morning at the age of 28, although that was probably inflated a bit by pausing during the last week and a bit, cause it was terribly needy.

So yeah, it was a good run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back