Super Smash Bros. Brawl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.Kirby is better than jigglypuff by most aspects.I think Jigglypuff has stronger smashes though.
Amen! Kirby totally pwns her booty lol I love Kirby and Metaknight! ♥♥♥ But I think Kirby's smash is stronger just my opinion because jiggly I don't even know what hers does!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it, But for some reason it wont load on my Wii DxI'v only played it twice becuase of this annoying problem</3
You'll have to specially clean the disc drive of your Wii, if the games' new.

Brawl is on a unique dual-layered disc that's very sensitive...no other current Wii games are like that..

i cream with Lucas and Ness. i refuse to use other characters...

cecib :D

Are you the Lucas user I saw on wi-fi that was creaming everyone with lucas?It's a 1 in a 1,000,000 But it may be.

I'm ok with those two.I cant control Lucas's Up B very well.....

Ok, I'm not lovin' Kirby anymore. I'm likin' Lucas, Ness, Pokemon Trainer and Snake. Snakes rocket is like Lucas' PK-Thunder. You control the rocket. Final Smashes rock out loud! I love making my bro angry by always getting the Smash Ball. He's like, "Kurt, I wanna get it! I've never sen my attack!" Pit's his fave but I think he's weak. The Final Smash is little minions coming from the sky and bonking you lightly on the head. It's rainin men.... lol. I need to unlock more people....

Anyways, BYE PEOPLE.... P.S. PK-THUNDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Pit rocks hard!I can't believe someone would dismiss him as weak.Tsk tsk.But anyway I've been traing with Ganondorf for a little while now.I'm taking a break with ike.

Are you the Lucas user I saw on wi-fi that was creaming everyone with lucas?It's a 1 in a 1,000,000 But it may be.I'm ok with those two.I cant control Lucas's Up B very well.....
were we on Onett, i was the original, you had a blue striped shirt,

and you whipped my butt in Sudden Death? :p

if so, yes. B)

cecib B)

PS: i don't go on WiFi alot anymore. it suffers fom the horrors of loading n' lag :(

PSS: people call Pit weak because alot of people spam his projectiles. *twitches at spamming projectiles*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I'm not lovin' Kirby anymore. I'm likin' Lucas, Ness, Pokemon Trainer and Snake. Snakes rocket is like Lucas' PK-Thunder. You control the rocket. Final Smashes rock out loud! I love making my bro angry by always getting the Smash Ball. He's like, "Kurt, I wanna get it! I've never sen my attack!" Pit's his fave but I think he's weak. The Final Smash is little minions coming from the sky and bonking you lightly on the head. It's rainin men.... lol. I need to unlock more people....
Anyways, BYE PEOPLE.... P.S. PK-THUNDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Snakes Rocket's called his Mortar!

Anyway, Pit isn't weak, he's an excellent all round and his speed gives him an advantage over Ike, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Ganondorf, King Dedede, Charizard and all the heavy guys.

I'm good with most of the guys now. Fox is my new main, due to his Illusion attack.

I haven't tried training Ness, Lucas, Ice Climbers, Dedede, Diddy or any of those guys yet...

Diddy Kong is hard to use.Really hard to use.If you want to master him it takes forever.......

Yeah, it's same with Olimar.

Although Diddy is very powerful when mastered. I like his cartwheel move best.

Yayyyy! I beat Tabuu on the third try! And then I got Toon Link. Big heads rock. But his eyes creep me out, especially when he's hit.

You beat Tabuu just now?

I play SSE on Hard.

Gosh...I beat Tabuu when I got the game, the UK release date, on June 27th. Before then I had never played any of the other Smash Bros. titles.

So did most people...

Man...you must be the one person in the world that's more rubbish than me.

I don't have Brawl. I'm gonna get it so I can play with Jay and y'all! :rolleyes:

Jay, I'm awesome at Toon Link and my bro is pro at Wolf. We did a 33 minute brawl and we won with 60+ kills together. I beat it yesterday.

No, but is it really that hard to fight Tabuu? Most of his attacks are, well...avoidable...apart from the Wings one...

Anyway, now you beat the Subspace Emissary, aim for a 100%. Get every character, every stage, every trophy, every sticker, every stage builder part and every CD and be a true master of brawling! I'm nearly done, since I use a CD factory.

Cheater!We got all the CD's on our own.....But Never mind I hack on my DS every now and then.Yes Tabuu is very hard...I know people that can do him on Intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back