Super Smash Bros. Brawl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheater!We got all the CD's on our own.....But Never mind I hack on my DS every now and then.Yes Tabuu is very hard...I know people that can do him on Intense.
It's not a cheat...it's not hacking either.

You do work hard...

It's basically a stage, created on Stage Builder, with two conveyor belts leading to the middle of the stage. The sandbag is the only item activated, so when you beat up the sandbag, there's a higher chance of stickers and CDs falling out, since you've disabled food and weapons from appearing. This way you can get three or more CDs from a single Brawl.

There's also a ladder, where Player 2 will hang, while you smash the sandbags. If you have a CPU instead of Player 2, the CPU will beat you up, which is annoying.

I haven't played this game in a while. It's fun. :3

I'm a Fire Emblem fan, so my characters are Marth and Ike. I'm better with Marth, though. :3

I'm not bad as Meta Knight or Wolf, either. And Pit's a fun guy :3

I have Wi-Fi now, so as soon as I figure out my friend code(so when my bro gets off the Wii), I'll put it here. I'd love to fight some of you guys.

Well then......Oh thats what you mean.We used final destination and Ivysaur's b attack.

I used Fox's illusion on my first few...

And Mario's A regular attacks and smashes on the next few.

I don't use Final Destination for CD factory as there's a high risk of losing your sandbags.

It worked perfectly fine for us.I haven't played Brawl in a while now....I've basicaly beaten everything that matters.

Who's beaten Tabuu on intense? My brother and I tried ( in a tag team battle ) And he was too hard!! > :eek: And were both pretty good I'm a master with meta knight and Kirby ;D ( my boo's lol ) and I'm getting good with rob I don't use Ness or Lucas much because I don't know how to use their up B's that well. >.< But their final smashes are awesome!

Who's beaten Tabuu on intense? My brother and I tried ( in a tag team battle ) And he was too hard!! > :furawatchi: And were both pretty good I'm a master with meta knight and Kirby ;D ( my boo's lol ) and I'm getting good with rob I don't use Ness or Lucas much because I don't know how to use their up B's that well. >.< But their final smashes are awesome!
i almost never use the up+B. i don't really even use much PSI at all. (exept Ness' PK fire.. Very useful...) also, my bro unlocked Toon Link and i'm pretty darn good at him. Wolf's smash (not FS) is too

hard to avoid. It covers a whole stage. whole!

Some of my friends have beaten Tabuu on intense but I've never really tried.I master peach(For the most part....)Toon Link I have little to learn left otherwise I've mastered him.But Lucas and Ness I basicaly stink with.Their upB is hard to control(Or at least lucas's is.).

Last edited by a moderator:
I've beat Tabuu on Hard loads, and once on Very Hard.

NOT on Intense...

I just got it last night. I love playing as Link. He's so awesome. :3

I usally use toon link... or ness. Toon link is awasome. He can wall jump. I'm still having trouble with the great maze D: Help would be appreciated. :)

Great Maze?

See those maps...

They have skulls on them.

Each skull is a shadow beast.

You have to kill each shadow beast, then go fight Tabuu.

I HAVE BRAWL! 8D And I have finished the Subspace Emissary. If I get bored with the game I'm doing it again. xDD Anyways, I use Kirby, Fox, or Falco. Those are my 3 main characters. The back-ups are the swordsmen: Ike, Link, and Meta Knight. You're probably going, "Where is Marth? Oh noes!! D=" I don't like Marth. :)

When I'm Kirby and I'm playing another online friend, we like to suck each other up when we're both Kirby, and jump off, spit the person out, and then get back to the surface. It's funny, because once she did it to me, but then she died and I survived!

:eek:

I do have Wi-Fi, but I only am playing to Internet friends. -_- Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back