Sweet n' Awesome V5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please don't mind that post, that's for my other log. I'm having a jumbled day today. The Arzos are now adults.

Mukugetchi

Potetchi

Hatugatchi

Nothing else to report.

I just mated the Arzo family! I chose the Hatugatchi to mate, and he chose a Furawatchi! The evolved into Mametchi's parents! Daisy let go of her baby, and I named him Dex. Dex is now a Harutchi. I might be stopping this log for a while because of work to catch up on. Squiddy evolved into Bakutchi! Yay!

Wow, it's been a LONG time! I recently bought another V4.5 Red Butterflies. Forget recently, I bought it yesterday! I named it Alex, for a baby girl. It now is a Kuribotchi, and the Hawaiian Blue V4.5 is named Glyza (Glaiza is original spelling). The 2 V5s left me since last week, and I didn't bring them with me to Wisconsin Dells. I'm sorry for my absence, I missed you all! I hope you guys continue viewing this log, sorry to my fans. I love my tamas, don't you dare think I hate them! I just haven't had time! So, you can all view my replies soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
No colors, sorry. Just a quick reply here. Dex is still a teenager that is a universal on my V4, on its 12th generation, but I'll restart it. The 2 V5s have their batteries taken out, and the Butterfly Red V4.5 is restarted. The V4.5 is a girl named Angel and the Jinsei V4 will be posted over on my other log. The Blue V4.5 is a Zouritchi. Just a quickie here, so hope you're happy!

I just pressed the RESET button on the Red V4. I'll name it and everything later. Please note that I'll be replying with THIS account only. So, don't delete anything!

Gah! From now on, I'll be replying with THIS account because of a recent hack in my other accounts. Well, I named the red V4 Queen and it is a girl Harutchi, and the red V4.5 is named Angel..again, hehe. Just a short post and I'm sorry to my readers if I disappointed you. I'm busy with priorities and school. I'll try to post more!

Hi fans. I'm sooooo sorry about my log. School's my main priority. So my tamas are otay. I need a V6. Boohoo. But I am playing with the Jinsei. It's a girl and its name is Bella after the hot Twilight books. I luv EDWARD CULLEN! SO long for now......maybe.

Hey guys!! Happy summer, ain't it? I'm interested in tamas.. again! This time, only 2 in my hand. I haven't gotten my hands on a Music Star yet..but i will! This week, I've been taking care of my 2 v4.5, the Hawaiian Flowers, and Red and Black Butterflies. They are..

Josh, the Kometchi

and

Angel, the Ura Young Yattatchi

BTW, Happy Birthday, TAMATALK! It's been a while.. and it's been a while since I've been on my Lilangelbaby1989 account. Urgh!! I just can't believe I've been hacked. But the past is OVER! Time for some new changes, :D Updates maybe tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyheyhey! Guess what? The teens are now ADULTS! Whoo. I've been connecting them so many times today! I just hope that they mate tonight.

Josh is a...

TOUGYUTCHI!

and Angel is a..

URA YATTATCHI!

Hey! BIG news! Angel and Josh, or should I say Hosh (NAME GLITCHES!! Grr..), MATED TODAY! They had 2 lovely baby boys. I'm happy the boys won't mate this time, it'd be weird to have an incest relationship, haha. xD

Help me find some names, will ya? PM me! I need 2 boy names please! I'll be sure to include your PM in my log for proof, hehe. :( Thanks for reading!

Well.. no updates. ARGH! Jaden, Josh's son, is DEAD! I let him play around, and whatdyaknow? He died.. :( That leaves Jesse and a new baby girl named after Jaden. :) Jesse is still a toddler, and Jaden is still.. a baby. :)

Hmm.. I've misplaced my Red V4.5. -_- now all I have is my hawaiian V4.5.. I won't be replying for now because I'm going on a vacation to Philippines on Sunday!! I'll be back in 2 weeks.. :( And my Tamagotchis will be in care of my cousin..

Hey guys! Just arrived at the Philippines, and I've received some updates from my cousin via e-mail. It says that Jesse has evolved into an Ura Togetchi, evolving from a Daiyatchi. She says that he's ok and she's bought a few chests. Nothing else to report..for NOW!

Well everytime I play with my tamagotchi, it ends up dead. It'ss been doing that five times in a row. ick. sorry about not replying, im toooo lazy and i've been another forum. :[

Latest posts

Back