Sweet n' Awesome V5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! Bunny evolved into...

[SIZE=21pt]Ura Young Marotchi![/SIZE]

And Ramiele (Rammi, for her nickname) evolved into...

[SIZE=21pt]Young Memetchi![/SIZE]

Also, color codes!

Bunny = Violet

Ramiele = Gray (one of my favorite colors in this log)

Cooki Family = Aqua

Azuki Family = Sky Blue

Yea! 13th page, and mail from cool tama ryan!

Howdy, i love your log it is sweet n awesome! I love your v5! Good log, and when i say "GOOD" I meant good (x 1,000!) Well see you soon i gotta go!  ^_^

[SIZE=21pt]Marri-ation![/SIZE]

Hey there! Just a quick note, the Cooki family mated earlier! I chose Cody to mate, and he chose a hot Hotteatchi! They mated, turned into Papapatchi and Mamapatchi. They had 3 babies, 2 Futabutchis and 1 Mimifuwatchi. Here are the names and stuff! I named them after celebrities now!

Girl Futabutchi-Selena (from Wizards of Waverly Place on Disney Channel (I and sister love it).)

Boy Futabutchi-Jake (Hannah Montana/Miley Stewart's former BF on HM)

Girl Mimifuwatchi-Victoria (She plays Lola in Zoey 101.)

They will be evolving later, more like 20 minutes later, and I won't post in here when they evolve 'cuz I have early appointments tomorrow, gotta get some sleep! Well, later gaterz!

A lot happened last night! As I was raising the Cooki family, I started getting sleepy. I slept for a while, more like 4 hours! Luckily, my baby sister woke up and cried across my room. I woke up, realizing about my tamas. They were shouting at me, but I quickly raised them happily. The end. Just to say, they evolved! And the Azuki family did too!

Selena-Tororotchi

Jake-Mattaritchi

Victoria-Sakuramotchi!

And, the Azukis evolved!

Gillian-Shelltchi

Dewey-Bakutchi

Becky-Ichigotchi

No bonds yet! Man, I'm lazy! I'll do it today. And, the 2 teens (Rammi and Bunny) will evolve tonight! I'm excited! A lot will happen today. I'm gonna get some skill points up for them. And, I got a scanner, so I might scan some stuff!!

Why?? I just got some weird characters for Bunny and Rammi. Rammi is a...

[SIZE=21pt]Hanatchi![/SIZE]

Nooooooo! And Bunny evolved into...

[SIZE=21pt]Tsukkomitchi![/SIZE]

Nooooooo, again! I feel sooo bad! So so bad! I'm starting to raise the Cooki and the Azuki family's bonds, sooo hard doing that! Well, later!

Hey all Tama Readers! I have a special guest here, 2 tamagotchis from my friend! She wants me to write about it for a few minutes. Do you all remember Alex, the Young Androtchi? Alex evolved into Mametchi! My friend also has a V4.5 that is a Daiyatchi. Remember JR from the Flames V4.5? He died, but we remember that we started a new generation. He now has a V4.5 Celebtchi named Jose, but he has a name glitch, so now it says Hose. Lol! Well, all for now, but more later!

Gee, I'm really sorry for not updating for a while now! I've been busy for the past day and a half, so I've paused the tamas! Anyway, back to the news! The 2 V5 evolved earlier! Starting with the Azuki Family, Gillian is a Potetchi! Dewey is a Mukugetchi, and Becky is a Lovezukintchi! With the Cooki family, Selena is a Chamametchi, Jake is a Mamekatchi, and Victoria is a Shelltchi! Trying to get those bonds up for the Cooki family! So hard!

I'm really sorry to all of you readers! My leg hurts so badly, and I can't walk. I had my little sister carry my laptop to my room. It hurts bad! So what happened this morning was the same, neglections. I was in a rush to get to school, and I only set the 2 V5s' timer to 9:00PM, and not Bunny's and Rammi's. Sooo sad! I hope you all forgive me!

The Cooki family evolved! Selena evolved into Potetchi, Jake into Mukugetchi, and Victoria into Lovezukintchi. And, the Azuki family mated! I chose Becky to mate with, and she mated with a Planetchi! Becky had a daughter who was an Iwatchi as baby, then Hoshitchi. I named her Stellar. If I get a Space family next time, I will name the daughter Luna, and if it is a son, I would name it Sirius, leader of the Canis Major. Lol, got that from a play I did a few years ago. Well, I promise you more today!

Well, after making Ginatan Bilo Bilo (one of my favorite desserts from the Philippines) with my mom and dad, I've filled up the Cooki family's hearts because I completely forgot about them. I'm a bad caretaker, right? But...good news! My Jinsei will be coming in 5 days! PM me if you want the picture of it. I wish I could have it now! It's so cute! Well, more later, I promise!

Wow! A lot has happened today! First of all, while I was in church, I played with my tamas. I checked Rammi and Bunny, and they were 5 years old! I figured they would meet the matchmaker. And they did! Rammi met a Debatchi. Perfect for a universal adult. Bunny met a Matsuritchi. Very much her size. Bunny had a baby girl, and Rammi had a baby boy. Maybe I'll cross-mate them sometime. Also, the Cooki family mated! I chose Victoria to mate, and she mated with a Nemutchi! They evolved after that. Victoria evolved into Mamametchi, and Nemutchi evolved into a Papapatchi. Nice. They had 2 babies, one girl Futabutchi and one boy Mimifuwatchi. Here are their names.

Girl Futabutchi-Blossom

Boy Mimifuwatchi-Barry

Lol, funny names! XD! When they evolve, I'll post!

Blossom and Barry evolved! Blossom is a Tororotchi, and Barry is a Mousetchi! Yay! And, Stellar evolved! Stellar is a..Mikazukitchi! I love her look! Soo cute! More later, I promise!

I'm so sorry for no updates! I went to the doctor to get an x-ray earlier, and one of my bones aren't lined up right in my leg. I might need chiropractors to fix this! Or maybe a doctor...anyways, Rammy and Bunny left their babies! Here were their last minute words.

Oh Buggy, I wish you would stay with me a little longer. Bunny, is Buggy a good name for my baby boy?

I guess, since I named mine Honey. Hey, that rhymes!

I don't think so, Bunny. *cough* dummy *cough*

What?

Nothing. I guess it is time for us to leave! Bye!

I've taken care of Honey and Buggy, and Honey evolved into Tamatchi and Buggy into Mohitamatchi. Well, their color codes will be the same. Honey-Violet, and Buggy-Gray. See ya!

Evolutions! Buggy, Honey, the Azuki and the Cooki family evolved! Buggy is a...

[SIZE=21pt]Hinotamatchi![/SIZE]

Honey is a...

[SIZE=21pt]Ura Young Marotchi![/SIZE]

Blossom is a..

[SIZE=21pt]Chamametchi![/SIZE]

And Barry is a..

[SIZE=21pt]Mamekatchi![/SIZE]

Also, Stellar is a..

[SIZE=21pt]Sunnitchi![/SIZE]

Well, back to color codes! For Buggy, gray. For Honey, violet. For Blossom, pale green! For Barry, green, and for Stellar, sky blue! I really need to go for a few minutes because my leg hurts bad! See ya!

Hey! Well, very very good news! My new Jinsei is coming tomorrow! I'm so excited! And, my friend let me borrow his Magic Blue Swirls V4 for a week! Introducing, Lulu! Lulu is a Mohitamatchi, and I might mate Buggy with Lulu. Nice, I say! Today was the Diabetes Walk, that I missed. I've been dismissed from school for another week because of my pinch nerve. More later!

Yay! I have Stellar's bonding up! She has 10% of bonding, and the Cooki family has 40% bonding! I love their animation. Nothing big with the tamas. Well, laterz!

[SIZE=21pt]It's coming...[/SIZE]

Today's the day! I'll get my new Jinsei..today! I'm very excited! I have to go pick up my grandmother from the airport first, because the tamagotchi is with my grandma...from the Philippines! Yay! Well, I promise you all later pictures!

I'll just have a new log for my Jinsei, so check out more in the next post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Updates! Stellar married today! She married an Uhyotchi, evolved into Planetchi and Memepapatchi, had 3 babies.

Girl Omututchi-Genn

Boy Omututchi-Mitchel

Girl Mimifuwatchi-Mella

The Cooki family evolved! Blossom is a Yonepatchi, and Barry is a Nemutchi. Buggy and Honey and Lulu evolved. Buggy is a Pyontitchi (again), Honey is a Tsukkomitchi (again!), and Lulu is a Young Dorotchi. My new Jinsei came! I'll make a new log for it. Yay!

Nothing really big today. My Jinsei is really cool! Read my other log for more info. Today, Honey got an amazing gift from the king! She received a WHOLE CAKE! My 2nd whole cake I've gotten. Cool! I am trying for Lulu and Buggy to mate with the connection mating glitch while Lulu is a teen. It didn't work today, though. I'll try later!

Latest posts

Back