Sweet n' Awesome V5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=21pt]Awesome![/SIZE]

Well, Val finally evolved! She is now an...

[SIZE=21pt]Ura Violetchi![/SIZE]

Also, the twins and the triplets have 100%! And, I can mate them tonight! Sweet! I'll let you all know later because I have to go to a party right now! See ya! Also, just to add, Azuki will be leaving his baby girl, Genta!

[SIZE=21pt]Sorry![/SIZE]

I just realized that I've been saying "Omutchi" instead of "Omututchi!"! I feel silly about this! Speaking about Omututchi, the mating came on! First off, I did the Connection Mating. I chose Valerie for the Azuki family to mate with David from the Cooki family. Their bonding went down to 90%, so I was a bit disappointed. So, Valerie stayed where she were, and David came over. They broke the news to the Cooki and the Azuki family, and they cried. Once David and Valerie mated, they evolved! David is a Memepapatchi, and Valerie is a Majorite. They started a 4th generation for the Azuki family. They had 3 babies, 2 sons and 1 girl. Here are their names!

Boy Omututchi-Alvin

Girl Omututchi-Lily

Boy Futabutchi-Ace

They should evolve later. And, I figured it was time to let the 2 remaining characters (Belle and Jess) have a time to mate. I really wanted a Violet family, so I raised the bonds first. After I got it to 100%, I let Jess have a turn. Within the 4th time, Sukatchi appeared! I clicked yes, and I now have a Violet family! I'll name them right now!

Girl Omututchi-Violet (hehe)

Boy Omututchi-Kyle

And, Azuki left his baby! I'll just wake Genta up now. Ok, I've named her right now! When the babies evolve, they'll be talking, especially with Val and Jazz! Here is the new color list!

Violet-Violet

Kyle-Dark Orange

Alvin-Green

Lily-Lime Green

Ace-Steel Blue

Genta-Magenta

Val-Aqua

Jazz-Gray

Well, post later!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Azukis evolved! Alvin is an Ahirukutchi! Lily is a Belltchi, and Ace is a Mattaritchi! Cute! I'm waiting for the 2 babies to evolve! And, just as I was typing this, I was watching Nickelodeon with my sister and I just saw Drake Bell from Drake and Josh and Superhero Movie with a mustache and a haircut! Whoa..

Yay! Violet and Kyle are now a Violetchi and a Kizatchi! Yippee! Well, one more to go!

When I pressed C on the Cooki family, this cute animation showed up! Papakizatchi was kissing Mamavioletchi on the cheek! I just found out Kizatchi was a boy, so I'll edit the posts!

Yesterday, my sister PMed me about a suggestion to my log. She wanted me to write about the Littlest Pet Shop virtual toy that she gave me. I took the suggestion! I just started it again, and I have a bunny! I fed Bunny some bunny food, I let her play with some juggling carrots too! Soon, I couldn't find her! I pressed the buttons, and I found her making the loo. The games are fun, and cool too! Well, later!

[SIZE=21pt]Happy Easter![/SIZE]

Since today is Easter, I'll be using Spring and Easter colors today! Also, the big hatch has started! I've reset my Hawaiian V4.5 so I could join! I'll tell you guys all about the hatch! For today, I'll write in Sky Blue, or pale green, or Spring Green! I'll write in Spring green and Pale Green alternately today, when I get to the 11th page today, so happy Easter to all!

Jazz would've gotten a job by now, but she has not acheived any skill points at all much! I'll get to it!

Again?! I have to play a game..again?!

Yes, now come on!

Nooooo!

Genta should evolve later, which in that case, yay! I just can't wait to see what she'll look like. I'll keep on playing games with her now, so later! And, the hatch is going great!

Genta evolved into a Young Memetchi! I'm so proud..I'll try to get a different character this time. Wish us luck!

Yay! I've got huge news! Well first, I'm an Admin and a Moderator on a new tama site, so check it out! It's just like Tama Talk and Tama-Zone, but some changes and a couple new forums.

[Edit: link removed - you know the rules.... links in your signature message only - none to appear posted as replies in other topics or new topics made to promote your site]

Incase you want to know what's going on with the hatch, Lola is now an Ura Young Violetchi! Well, see ya!

Well, I'll have Jazz talk, since she was begging me earlier!

Hiya! Pretty soon, I'll mate, with the love of my life!

Eww, enough about that!

Ok, ok! Well, see ya later!

Well, I'll be gone for now, and I'll be on Tama Fama!

Yay! The Cooki family will be able to use the dating show tonight, and the Azuki family will evolve! What a nice day..

Well, Violet mated! She mated it Mukugetchi, I think that is how you spell it! If it is 2 girls and 1 boy, I'll name them Angie, Viola, and Josh. If it is 2 boys, and 1 girl, it'll be Kevin, Nick, and Melanie!

Yay, they hatched!! Here they are!

Mimifuwatchi-Girl

Mimifuwatchi-Boy

Futabutchi-Girl

Can't wait till they evolve! Here is everyone's colors!

Genta-Violet

Alvin-Steel Blue

Lily-Pale Green

Ace-Spring Green

Jazz-Gray

Angie-Hot Pink

Josh-Sky Blue

Viola-Aqua

Later when they evolve!

Angie, Josh, and Viola evolved!

Angie is a...

[SIZE=21pt]Sakuramotchi![/SIZE]

That goes great with my avvie! Josh evolved into...

[SIZE=21pt]Mousetchi![/SIZE]

And Viola evolved into...

[SIZE=21pt]Tororotchi![/SIZE]

Well, later!

[SIZE=21pt]Yea![/SIZE]

Well, earlier, Jazz mated with a Matsuritchi! Jazz had a baby girl, and was oh so happy! I think I'll name her Heart! Well, later!

Well, the Azuki family evolved. I'm getting behind schedule posting, gah! Well, Alvin is a Korokotchi, Lily is a Shelltchi (Yay!), and Ace is a Mamekatchi! I'll try to raise the bonding tonight, each family has 10 percent bonding! Weep! Genta should evolve tonight, I'm trying to get Memetchi to get a Makiko, or Ponytchi, who I have never had before. I'm excited! Well, later!

Hey! Good, and bad, news! Last night, Genta evolved into a...

[SIZE=21pt]Ponitchi![/SIZE]

The bad news was that Jazz let go of her baby, and while I was taking a shower, I forgot that I had to take care of Jazz's baby named Nata..who died after I took my shower. I'm not ready to reset and download my friend's Flame V4.5..he'll be crushed. That'll be a story I'll never forget..well later! I'll tell you guys all about the new tama..when I am ready!

Latest posts

Back