Swimming Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your tama ever fell in water?

• Yes, and it went mad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, nothing happened

• No,but my friend did

• NO!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow your sister is really lucky that it still works. Maybe she accidently selected the download option when she tried to reset it, either that or the tamagotchi was still kind of messed up by the water so it sort of got the wrong message when it was told to reset. Either way she is really lucky that it still works and by the way how did you guys get it out of the gutter?

my friend dropped hers t school and it was friday and we were just about to get on the bus and a little boy found it and wanted $20 for it and it had her name on it

I never dropped it in water but once I put my hand in a wet bag to get some carrots, holding my tama and it got wet and went wild. I took out the battery and put it on top of my dad's warm computer and the next day it was A-OK. And once I subcounciously chewed on the buttons (bad habit I've gotten over) and the tama went wild. I did the same thing and it worked again.

I never dropped it in water but once I put my hand in a wet bag to get some carrots, holding my tama and it got wet and went wild. I took out the battery and put it on top of my dad's warm computer and the next day it was A-OK. And once I subcounciously chewed on the buttons (bad habit I've gotten over) and the tama went wild. I did the same thing and it worked again.
Hey! Before I lost my V1, WHICH I NEVER FOUND, I chewed on the A butten, AND IT CAME OUT!!!!! ;) I had to stuff it back in! :furawatchi: :lol: It scared me half to DEATH!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg!My Sisters Tama Got Dropped In A Puddle After A Rainy Day...It's Screen Went Blank And Started A Long Beep Which Eventually Turned Into A Long Ear Splitting Screech.So I Opened It And Took The Battery Out...It Hasn't Worked Since.

Shelby :)

wow,amazing.

it was raining when i got my new battery for my tama.And then it had an X on the screen,like previous.And i took it back in to the radioshack(thankfully we hadn't even left the parkinglot yet) and they managed to fix it.I guess the water evaporated and the battery was no longer blocked from your tama.The water was dulling the connection thats why it wouldn't work or hatch.Perfect explaination,but also a theory :blink:

once ma mates fell in tea and then juice but by the end of the day it was the same as yours again

the dinner lady put it in the microwave to dry the batry it might of helped but you didn't do it but yours was the same

iagree it is slightly odd :D

oh well :)

1 x i dropped my tama in my milk and i had my friends tama w/me atlest it wasnt hers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said with proper care after it gets wet like letting it dry for a week or so, there is a chance your tama will have survived.

i haven't dropped mine in water ever, but maybe it dried out during the night and went back to normal?
Ally
Me too!!

*tama star*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back