Swimming Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your tama ever fell in water?

• Yes, and it went mad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, nothing happened

• No,but my friend did

• NO!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i had a v1 my daughter dropped it the mop bucket.So i took it apart and dried it off and when it came back on it was th same one except the screen was all bubbly.It may just be because it dried out. :furawatchi:

THATS WEIRD YO I DROPED MINE INE THE WATER AND IT

DIED SO I GOT A GRAVE FOR IT :D

Well, if people keep dropping it in the water, what's the keyring for?

I keep mine on my belt. I always wear a belt...

Last year my best friend dropped her tama in her science class project. For her science project she was testing what happened to objects when you dipped them in lemon juice. Her tama fell of her necklace and fell in the lemon juice. The science teacher heard the long beep and told my friend that she was not allowed too play with games during class and she had to go to detention. Let's just say the tama wasn't the only thing that went mad.... *lol* ;)

Geez!! I have no clue how it did that but that is pretty amazing I washed my jacket and my Tamagotchi was in it and it died for good and the buttons were messed up and I couldn't fix it.

Mine went in when I was washing my hands but it still works but it is a bit slow :lol:

My tamaV1 fell in a glass cup cuz my sis tripped me. I just took it apart and let the pieces dry and wala!!! It was all better! :D

Yes, but it survived. I was doing the washing up when i was a kid and i stupidly left it on the side. I knocked it in by accident and it fell in.

Then, the SAME tama got put in a bag which previously had sugary sweets in. For some reason sugar wrecked it, not water!

Love

xxx

thats almost what happened to me accept I somehow got juise on it and like ur sis's, the buttons were crazy! but after a few minutes i pressed restart and downlouded it and it went back to normal! lol.

-ztf :wacko:

I once dropped my tamagotchi v1 and my Pocket Pikachu in my bathroom sink.

The background was all wrinkly but it still worked as if nothing happened!

My mom found a necklace that was kinda was a chain and I use it on my tama.

now my tama is a game and a necklace!

what probably happened is this: the water triggered something in it. it drained out overnight, and it auto-reset. that's happened to me, and it may be weird, but at least it works!!!! :unsure:

you should dried it with a hairdryer or bang it with your palm, the hairdryer worked with my sister and the palm banging worked with mine. :angry: :unsure:

My tama fell into the tub when i was doin something i screamed! My sister (hinita126) got a shock and i ran downstairs and she took it and started to bang it on the towel :huh: it was like drama! she was like a horse trying to flatten something :angry: and when she did that for half an hour she gave up and my mom came to help she unscrewed the back off and took the batterie out then she took it and used the hair drier to dry it she gave it back to me and told me to leave to dry throughthenight i woke up in the morning and put the batterie back in and put the back cover on :huh: it made a long beep and itsaid do

downwnload or reset i pressed download and it worked it was back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D

i told my sister and mum the good newsthey smiled and i was lucky that it survived. ;)

i hope this would have some tips that would help if u dunked urs in the water

happy days with ur tama!! :D

rosebuddy234 :D :) B) ;) :angry: :unsure: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back