Talking to Yourself.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and those imaginary vids were for tamatalk xD
Same here. I didn't think anybody else did that but me. xD

I usually talk to myself the most at night when I'm supposed to be in bed, but I just can't seem to fall asleep. It's totally normal, seriously. I don't think I've ever met someone who doesn't talk to themself. And if they say they don't, they're lying.

It's okay to talk to yourself about things- it's a form of clarity. It helps you evaluate situations and stuff more. It's okay, as long as your brain isn't telling you to like, burn down the day care or explode the bank or something. When you get thoughts like that, and even start to act them out, there is a problem.

Technically, I don't talk to myself, I talk to my imaginary friends :D

For example; meet lady gaga

Lady Gaga: Hola ! :ichigotchi:

Me: why hello there! good to see you again

hehe, true story

I used to, but less after some guy at school said "only lunatics do that". What a douchebag.

Anyway, I sing when i do the dishes and when i use my Mp3-player. It probably sounds terrible. I wouldn't say that i never talk to myself, but i dadream a lot more.

I talk to myself all the time. It annoys my sister so much.

Well, actually, creeps her out. A lot.

Me: "Where's the door? It's right there. Jesus, you're so stupid. I shou-WHERE'S MY PHONE? IT'S LO-just kidding, just kidding, it's right there. I still have like five billion million pieces of candy left from yesterday."

Andie: "Phoebe... What are you doing?"

Me: "What?"

Her: "What?"

Me: "Whawwwt?"

Her: "Nothing."

Me: "That stack of paper has been there for days, you should pick it up. But I don't want to. I should go eat popt-no I shouldn't."

Her: "WTF?"

Me after I read the topic title "I dont talk to myself.. Do I? OMG IM DOING NOW! Man.."

I would like to say I dont..But I do ..

I do,I ccan't controll it,its driving me absolute mad.

Some people laugh at this,but I'm not sure whether there teasing me,or have a great sense of humor.

I hate it!

I do that, upstairs, I'll be putting on my make-up for school and I'll be having a conversation with myself, it's actually pretty funny when I do that so I think I'm encouraging myself... :D

I talk to myself heaps. I find it normal and people think I'm weird for it, but hey, I am just naturally weird. But anyways, mabye if it gets WAYY to serious I suggest talking to someone about it, mabye a trusted adult or something. And have buddies around to boost your confidence. The more confident you are the less you talk to yourself (Though I am confident but I talk to myself.)

Hope that "paragraph" helped xD

Sugaryy~ =D

(Ohh and BTW I also have my imaginary friends, except it's more like an imaginary friend RP xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
I pretend to talk to my crush , or like taling to mutiple peoples. it's totally fun. it's like your having a RP with your self!

I've been talking to myself so much lately. xDD I even say, "Oh great. Look at that. I'm talking to myself...again. STOPPIT."

It's a fail. xD

XD,I nearly said my secrets out loud,I now talk to myself without noticing.

I can't talk to myself. It feels akward to me. So I can't make videos, cause it feels like I'm talking to myself, so I get nervous. So, you see, talking to yourself is a good thing
Same here. I sing to myself though 8D. But that's only in private.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ XDDD Lol, once I was freaking myself out because I felt like Gollum. I was like, "Man I want it. I NEED it. We must haves it. Yesssssss preciousssss....." I wanted my DSi. XD

I talk to myself too. Specially during exams. I'm always asking myself "What's the answer? C'mon I study last night. Why should I forget it?" I'm asking myself too. xD

I dont usually talk to myself, but I do A LOT in math xD The people who sit beside get so annoyed cause I go like "2 4 6 1 equals 7 6... 6... 6... 13 etc..." Yeah. I dont really say the operation, except for sometimes the equals xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back