Tama Art

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first tama drawing I have ever FULLY drawn.

Looks like it turned out tiny. Whoops! It's rubbish :p Any improvements?
mweb1v.png

I hope its OK for my first Tama Drawing.

Woah, tamatown123, that Memetchi is AWESOME, especially for someone your age! A great first drawing, I'm impressed! As for improvements, just add some eyelashes and don't give her feet at the end of her legs, and she will look truly professional!

Here's a drawing of Lovelitchi and Melodytchi I did the other day when I had a headache. I know it's not a good idea to draw in pen in case you make a mistake, but I did it anyway. Besides, whenever I make a mistake in a drawing I just tear it up and start again anyway. It took me fifteen minutes, including the time spent sharpening my pencils and checking on my tamas. :p

ogbfxv.jpg

This Spacytchi I made this morning took five minutes, so it's kind of sloppy.

2ir3y4z.png

I was bored of drawing Lovelitchi since she is my least favorite character, so I decided to draw someone else. Masktchi and Kunoitchi!

2cpw0wj.jpg

Thanks for giving me some tips. I'll surely add eyelashes and not add feet to the legs next time I do a Memetchi :) Your drawings were proffesional already the first time I saw them. 100000000/10 is my rating. And thats the same rating to everyone else :)

Okay, so I made a Mimitchi drawing because it was one of the easy characters to draw:

j5urso.png

Please tell me improvements for this as well :p

Woah, tamatown123, that Memetchi is AWESOME, especially for someone your age! A great first drawing, I'm impressed! As for improvements, just add some eyelashes and don't give her feet at the end of her legs, and she will look truly professional!

Here's a drawing of Lovelitchi and Melodytchi I did the other day when I had a headache. I know it's not a good idea to draw in pen in case you make a mistake, but I did it anyway. Besides, whenever I make a mistake in a drawing I just tear it up and start again anyway. It took me fifteen minutes, including the time spent sharpening my pencils and checking on my tamas. :p

ogbfxv.jpg

This Spacytchi I made this morning took five minutes, so it's kind of sloppy.

2ir3y4z.png

I was bored of drawing Lovelitchi since she is my least favorite character, so I decided to draw someone else. Masktchi and Kunoitchi!

2cpw0wj.jpg
Those are awesome! I forget I'm not 13 and start thinking how bad I am at drawing...being so annoyingly young has its drawbacks.

I've decided to make my art more "anime-ish" (thinner outlines, better-looking colors, and overall nicer quality; more like the art in the anime).

548px-Mame_Hime_Heart_by_The_Ultimate_Doomer.png

Himespetchi's holding her Mametchi plush and Mametchi's hand. :)

Don't they make a cute couple? ^_^

Cuteness overload from everyone's Tama art! And yes, Mametchi and Himespetchi do make a cute couple. :3

I drew these two days ago, I would have posted them yesterday, but Photobucket wasn't working for me then. I drew two Summer themed Tamagotchi drawings, and two random ones...

09c27c05.jpg

Three hours total. @.@ Inspiration from episode 135 of Tamagotchi, I drew this, a pool scene from it. Ignore Memetchi's bad coloring, her lack of shading, and the poorly attempted plaid on Lovelitchi's bathing suit. :p

c6f3407f.jpg

Himespetchi, relaxing in the pool. :) This took half an hour.

92a4ee0d.jpg

Lovelitchi, for the millionth time! :p Again, this took half an hour.

cc379724.jpg

And lastly, Himespetchi. :)

Here's a Tamagotchi character, Delightchi, I created a while back.

29wsglx.png

Here's a picture I made after typing Perotchi Dreams 2. It's a dead Pero, after Moriritchi stabs her. It's in the spoiler because it's bloody.

6pooky.png

Here's a picture of Pero, NOT dead. I made it for someone... I wonder who

2ymsrog.png

The first one took five minutes, and the other two took about 2-3 minutes, if I remember. I better start posting some of my decent art instead of lame, quick garbage.

I'M GONNA DRAW A PICTURE OF PERO AND ANPAN KISSING lol no.

Here's a pic I did for Tama-Star_Girl of Sairaitotchi, a character she made from her Tamagotchi New Generation manga.

378px-Sairai.png

Here's a Moriritchi I did. Katy-Sama said it was so good she thought it was an official anime pic. ^_^

261px-Moribackground.png

Don't kill me Dazz

*kills EMF then promptly revives her again and says "I made a picture for you too but am too lazy to post it"*

No, that DOES look like an official anime picture. I'm an epic failure at drawing Moriritchi...I CAN'T WAIT TO BE 13!!!!!!!

i drew some tama characters as humans :u! i haven't watched the tama anime yet but i think i should

probably will add more to this pic later including more tamas and maybe some colour,

eAY1D.jpg

To The Ultimate Doomer: I LOVE YOUR HANATCHI POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^ _ ^ :hanatchi:

Also EMF your drawings are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My drawing's are no where near that good. Naturally I would beg you to teach me, but I do that to everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
ichigotchi_by_tamatendo-d59wtsv.png

A little drawing thing I did.

Tried something new.

pipotchi_by_tamatendo-d59wzeg.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back