Tama Art

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! Yeah, I will make her shorter next time. I noticed it when I was drawing her but I didn't do anything about it. ;-;

Everyone's Tama art is super cute, I love it! :3

I finally finished drawing this! Its been a while since the last time I posted, I think I've improved a lot since then. :) (In a spoiler because its huge.)

Lovelitchimeloditchi-drawing.png

Tamagotchi gijinkas of Lovelitchi and Meloditchi. :) I used Photoshop CS4 and my Bamboo Pen tablet for this one. I did a pencil sketch on notebook paper and scanned it into my computer, then traced over my sketch with the pen tool. :) There are 159 layers in this total, (I scared myself after I counted them all up, it didn't feel like there were that many, I keep all of my layers in groups. There's a layer for everything! XD) it took six days to do all of this. @_@

This is my lovely sketch :p (Also in a spoiler because its giant too.) :

Scan.jpeg
All this was was base color, a ton of shading, changing the layer types, (For the eyes I used luminosity and overlay layers.) and a lot of time and motivation. :p I did the background by making a black to white gradient, then using filter>pixelate>half tone. After that, you make a new layer over it and color in the color you want the dots to be, then change the layer type to "screen". Don't quote me on this, but I think that works in Gimp too. :)

kurofan, your art is amazing! ^_^

I did some failed pics of new characters.

giant_yukinkotchi_by_ikemenmametchi-d5n436o.jpg

That's a giant Yukinkotchi drawn by hand

And here's a digital Batitchi vectored on Microsoft Word Starter 2010

manga_batitchi_by_ikemenmametchi-d5n43i4.png

I finally got the chance to make and post some Tama art...these two drawings are Christmas presents though, but I don't see any harm posting them here. The Lovelytchi is for my mum and the Chamametchi is for my grandma. Here they are:

Lovelytchi+Pixel+and+Chamametchi.png

I know Chamametchi isn't good at all and Lovelytchi is really failed, but it's my first pixel drawing, so I hope to improve.

I got a graphics tablet for Christmas, and it works really well! I drew Mametchi and Dazzminatchi using it, although Mametchi was done on Paint and Dazzminatchi on ArtRage.

Here's Dazzminatchi. I took a screenshot of the picture before I coloured it in, and when it was finished. The top of the D in the word Dazzminatchi is a bit cut off because I couldn't copy a large enough image to paste. You might notice that I changed the mouth a bit, too.

Dazzminatchi+1+black-and-white-colour.png

Oops...came out a little big. Next time I'll re-size it before posting. Here's Mametchi:

Mametchi+1+screenshot.png

EDIT: I also drew Dazzminatchi using Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (I find her easiest to draw, that's why I draw Dazzminatchi every time I get a new program). I compared it to the one done on ArtRage, and although it took longer, I prefer the first one. Here's the Adobe Photoshop one:

Dazzminatchi+Photoshop+1+screenshot.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dazzminatchi, two Yumemitchis and a Kiraritchi:

Dazzminatchi+curved-lines+screenshot.png
Kiraritchi+3+screenshot.png

Yumemitchi+1+screenshot+2.png
Yumemitchi+2+screenshot+2.png

Even though it's awful, I'm pleased with Kiraritchi because it's my first successful Kiraritchi drawing. The Yumemitchis are my first two drawings of that character, too.

I drew Dazzminatchi and Kiraritchi on ArtRage using a tool that smoothes out all the lines you draw and makes them look like they do in the pictures. The first Yumemitchi was also on ArtRage but using a different tool. The second Yumemitchi isn't supposed to be great and isn't; it's one of my first drawings on Adobe Photoshop.

Memetchi. I decided to draw Memetchi with clothes on (too simple without) and with different eyes in the second one. I actually think Memetchi looks better with those eyes, but I don't know.

Memetchi+1+screenshot.png
Memetchi+2+screenshot.png

Dazzmina, your new art is amazing! However, I am fussy and I say you don't give the characters the right number of eyelashes. Yumemitchi has three on each eye, and Kiraritchi has four on top and three at the bottom, and her eyes are green, not blue. Sorry, I just pay too much attention to detail. :p

I want to post more art but the flamin' internet connection is screwing and won't let me upload. T.T

EDIT:

Here we go!

Daisukitchi! She's a character I made.

2m5l3dd.png

A pixel picture of Kira and Yume.

334u8gk.jpg

Hi!

Since i actually have something to post i thought i would join!

Erm.... my art isn't that amazing, because I'm not the best drawing type person XD

2my2bkw.jpg

Here's a picture of a Kunoitchi i drew and cut out a very long time ago. Didn't even realize i still had it!! It was hiding in my Tamagotchi Diary :3

ftosvs.jpg

This is just a page of strange tamagotchi drawings that aren't very good! I apologise for the pictures if they aren't the greatest, I took these pics just now, and it's nearly 10pm XD.

Anyway, hope you liked my post! I might try and put some more up soon!

Sakura-san123 <3

MEMETCHI! I LOOOOVE THAT DRAWING! XD

Plus, the program seems pretty complicated. Cool! :D

P.S: I probably won't even know how to use those program's until I'm like...23 :p

Edit: DAZZ's are AWESOME TOO!!! Memetchiiiii XD

As well as my new avatar (shaded Dazzminatchi pixel), I drew Lovelytchi and Melodytchi. Lovelytchi took me half an hour and Melodytchi took me 8 minutes. Still, I think Melodytchi is better. I drew them both using ArtRage, specifically the pen tool and the "smoothing" option for more rounded lines and shapes. I also used "smoothing" for the writing just to see how it turned out. :p

Lovelytchi+by+Dazzmina+-+Blogger+compatible+version.png
Melodytchi+by+Dazzmina+-+Blogger+compatible+version.png

Latest posts

Back