Tama camp

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LolzyLola*

Reaction score
I hope this isn't a copy! ;) It might be close to other things but it is a little different! :D So anyway This is where you can drop your tamas off so they can enjoy certain activities! There are 4 different scheduals of what they can do! Its mostly sports but art and other things like that are included! You choose the schedual and your tama has a fun filled day! You may drop off as many tamas as you would like! And they can be picked up or dropped off at any time! Food is served! :angry:

Here are the camp scheduals!

one: Assembly Swim Art Free time Snack Karate class Sports Lunch Free time Soccer

two: Assembly art free time swim snack basketball Karate lunch free time movies

three: Assembly art free time lacrosse snack swim freetime art lunch sports Karate

Four: Assembly Karate art free time snack field hockey lunch swim sports dodge ball movies

If you have any questions, comments, or complaints please let me know! I certainly don't want to offend anyone! B) :D :) :( :(

ill take schedual 1 and ill pick them up tomorrow here you go

teresa- :)

lucy- :)

Tamas @ camp right now!

:wacko: :teresa

:puroperatchi: :lucy

:kusatchi: :mailman

:unsure: :handlebars

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here are Teresa and Lucy :huh: :ichigotchi: ! Thank you for sending them to tama camp! They had lots of fun!!!

no problem and thank you if they had fun im sure they would want to come next week and ive got more

I would like to put my tamas in Camp. There's: Sarah ( :furawatchi: I think), and Milly ( :marumimitchi: ). Thx!!

oooooooh how cute is this??? with DeLila being pregnant, I will probably be here in the near future to keep the kids occupied.

im here 2 drop off my tamas. David and DeLila need some time to be alone.

:huh: Charlie

:furawatchi: Princess

:wacko: Mystery

:marumimitchi: Hope

:huh: Grace

Aww thx! I will still be helping out at the play center! I am very excited about working! I'm glad this will be of some help to you! I will be happy to watch your kids! Which schedual did you want them to go by!?

i think i'll take shcedule two.

thank you soooo much!!! i will pick my tamas up tomorrow!!

Ok! Thats nooo problem! They will be here waiting tomorrow!! =)

Tamas at camp now

:lol: Charlie

:chohimetchi: Princess

:nazotchi: Mystery

:marumimitchi: Hope

:nyatchi: Grace

:ichigotchi: Milly

:unsure: Sarah

:nazotchi: mailman

:nazotchi: handlebars

Status
Not open for further replies.