Tama camp

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My tamas are having a great time!! And Daniel evolved he's a :) .

ok everyones tamas are given back do to a problem at the camp! I have not been on for a while and i am sorry i have just been so busy! Please pm me if you are intrested in being a tama camp helper!

[SIZE=14pt]Hello I am the new Tama camp helper, PonytchiLuv!! This is my tama, Daniel :( .[/SIZE]

missana256: Ok I hope Fruity enjoyed her stay here!!!

My Other Tamas: Ed :wacko: , Megan :D , Smile :unsure: , Lynn :unsure: , and Stephanie :( !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please bring your tamas here!!! It's so much fun! :mimitchi: :furawatchi:

Ok! What schedule will she use? (schedules on page 1)

:wacko: Ed: Wow she's pretty!!

Tamas at camp:

:) Arzya

:wacko: Ed

:lol: Daniel

:huh: Rebecca

:nazotchi: Megan

:nazotchi: smile

:nazotchi: Lynn

:huh: Stephanie

Will any other Tamas come??

ok, i select schedual 1, i like my tama to karate!!!! lol!!!

joe- ^_^

i hope he will be so happy!!!

:( Joe: YES!!! I love this karate class! *shows off his new tricks*

Will any other Tamas join the fun?

...So anyway This is where you can drop your tamas off so they can enjoy certain activities! There are 4 different schedules of what they can do! Its mostly sports but art and other things like that are included! You choose the schedule and your tama has a fun filled day! You may drop off as many tamas as you would like! And they can be picked up or dropped off at any time! Food is served!
Here are the camp schedules!

One: Assembly Swim Art Free time Snack Karate class Sports Lunch Free time Soccer

Two: Assembly art free time swim snack basketball Karate lunch free time movies

Three: Assembly art free time lacrosse snack swim freetime art lunch sports Karate

Four: Assembly Karate art free time snack field hockey lunch swim sports dodge ball movies
(I edited the quote a bit to make it shorter so you knew the schedules now.)

There is a new schedule coming soon! This one will specialize with Tamas staying overnight!!! It will include breakfast and supper too!!

Five:?? COMING SOON!!!

Tamas at Camp!!:

:( Berry

:) Flower

:furawatchi: Arzya

:wacko: Ed

:lol: Daniel

:huh: Rebecca

:gozarutchi: Jack

:furawatchi: Megan

:unsure: Smile

:mimitchi: Lynn

:ichigotchi: Tamachow

:( Stephanie

:gozarutchi: Joe

Tama Camp will close for the school year on the 1st of October! So please send your Tamas now before they have to go to school!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back