tama dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually had a rather cute dream myself about my Tama's

My boyfriend is in Mexico on vacation with his family, and he came back and brought me plushies of all my favorite Tama's! It was like having my own little TamaTown <_<

We piled them onto the corner of my bed like pillows and curled up in them and cuddled, and the Kikitchi, Gozuritchi and Kunoitchi stated to move and play with us, it was really cute

I was actually kid of sad when I woke up and they weren't really there, but I was more sad that he wasn't home with me

Another funny dream... my classmate steals one of my tamas (a tama kidnapping) and he wants a 1,000,000 peso ransom to bring it back to me! It is stupid to pay a ransom because of tamagotchi! <_<

My scary dream… the terrorists attack! The bunch of terrorists enters and attacks my school. They do violence and they fire their guns in every classroom (they kill the teachers and a lot of students!) I and my classmates are trying to escape. Our bags and things are left in our classroom… OH NO! MY TAMAGOTCHIS! They are left inside my bag! :( I and classmates have no time to get them back because the terrorists are coming. I was crying like a baby! I want to return back to save my tamagotchis but it’s too late. The terrorists destroy everything they see! After we escaped, the bunch of police and soldiers came to save us. They killed the terrorists and we are now safe. I did not found my tamas after the terrorists assaulted. My classmates and schoolmates are crying because of their lost friends. I’m only who is crying because of lost tamagotchis! :mametchi: I’m so sad … they are friends too… but… it was only a DREAM! :( I’m happy when I woke up! :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: I don't want to happen this in real life :( It's SCARY! :( :( :(

after trying so hard to find a sukatchi from the matchmaker for my violetchi on my v5, i had a dream i finally found him! Unfortunately this didn't happen still until weeks later. :(

I had a nightmare Makiko would appear everywhere I went. In my dream I backed up into a door and Makiko would swing the door open and laugh. Evilly. And then that morning I got a Watatchi on my V5. I pratically screamed. I didn't transform Watatchi till the next day. :furawatchi:

Once I had a dream that my Tamagotchi Music Star had evolved into a Kunoitchi and then it reset itself.

I even had a dream about my Music Star, except it wasn't as cool as some of the ones other people had. I was just taking care of it.

It seems like alot of people are having dreams about their Music Star... Creepy... :gozarutchi:

I actually had a tama dream (sorta) last night. In my dream someone told me to marry my Antoinetchi on my V5 Celebrity instead of my Kuromametchi (my tamas were getting marries the next day) so I woke up this morning and I did. :blink:

I had a dream the night I got my two new music stars (that makes three music stars all together with the one i already had), which also happened to be the same night I watched lord of the rings... ^_^ ''

In the dream, Gollum was in my bedroom stroking one of my new tamas and murmuring "My preshussss" and when I woke up my tamagotchi had lost all of it;s happy hearts.... weird x_X

Another time, the day after I got batteries for my v4, I had a dream that I went to school and this girl I hated had lots of rare tamagotchis and she gave them to me... it was SO cool! ... But then I woke up, just as I was about to pick up the oden-kun tamagotchi :(

I once had a dream that I was by the pool, (the one in the original movie Annie, and my dad came up and pulled me and my tamas in!!! It was so realistic and scary that I wouldn't do swimming, and I didn't speak to my dad for, like, a week! SCARY!!!! :eek: :eek:

ive have some more tama dreams to share!! well in one i was playing with my v3 and it was being chased by a PECOT!!!!!!!! SO RANDOM!!!!! and in my other one it was the night before my birthday and i drenpt i got a v2 and the next day i got a v2!!! SAME SHELL AND SAME PACKEGEING!!!!! I WAS SOOOOOOOOOO FREAKED OUT!!!! Hmmmmm maby my tamas where letting me SEE IN TO THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!! :) :p :D :p :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a dream that inside my tamagotchi like my tamagotchi the caracter will keep relaxing and then a cereal killer come and tryes to kidnape my tamagotchi then I have to press these buttons in order to escape from the killer but I will always not make it.

There was another dream that this gang in my tamagotchi that will always hurt my tamagotchi then when my tamagotchi was under a tree it will get hit with the coconut and red liquid come out of the tamagotchi. I began to cry.

The last dream was that I was walking with my tamagotchi strapted into the lanyard like there was no problem but then this gang called the tamagotchi killers was trying to kill al the tamatalk members and destroy all tamagotchis. Then Ifind this loge in the forest and I tell you all of you to go inside and I'll stand out side. Then Mametchi, Memetchi, And Kupatchi came because they heared my threw my tamagotchi. They brought wepons to help me kill the gang. Then all of the tamatalk members tamagotchis started glowing and then we became tamagotchi super heros with the power of tamagotchis. Then we all said "Gotchi gotchi tamagotchi!" then our tamagotchis took charge at the gamg and the gang died. Then all the Tamatalkers went out to celebrate at tamagotchi planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the v4 first came I remember I wanted one so bad. I had a dream of how it might look (because i'd never seen one). Long story going short, it's my favorite version today ^__^

last night i dreamed that my tamas got drowned and then they turned all weird, i couldn't really tell how though, bc i woke up, but yeah, they still worked, only.....idk

that also wasn't the only dream about my tamagotchis drowning, in one about a year ago my sister dropped all my tamas in a bucked of water. yeah, they stopped working that time. but before that i had somehow obtained this really cool design or tamagotchi with really cool charms on it! (doesn't exist, but i dreamed about it.)

I only ver had one dream about my tama but nothing happen to my tama but something happen to me... (I was 6 then)

THE DREAM:

My dad owns a restatraunt (he actully does) well I needed to pee so I left my tama on the table but I herad a crash so I came running back well my mum had smashed my tama I was so anrgy and sad and went to the tolet and peed while crying

WHAT HAPPEN TO ME:

I wet myself (don't laugh I was 6)

I was at sleep away camp last week (the place that they filmed Friday the thirteenth. I had this dream my tamagotchi fell into the lake and I dived in to save it and it was broken. So then I almost got kicked out of camp because I dived. Then the next day my tamagotchi comes back as a dreamtchi (it is a V6) and five minutes later turns into dreamatchi with a hockey mask! Then it kills all of it's band members and I look at its stats and the name changed to Jason! I still love him even thought it is a tamaogtchi murderer. The next day I am taking him around camp (Almost everybody at this camp has a tamagotchi in my dream) and I check on him It says away on the screen so I look at my best friend's tamagotchi's screen and I see Jason killing him. At Lunch the camp director said that a mysterious tamagotchi in a hockey mask has benn killing all of the tamagotchis. so then I try to reset Jason but it doesent work. Then i have an idea. I go to the lake and throw it into the middle. Then the real Jason pops out and says he challenges my other V6 to a battle. So Jason's Jason and My Jade connect and I win so he goes back to the lake and then the camp ends early so we all go home and then the president of bandai comews and lets be work for them in the Mystery section Where I help with problems like that one. Then I woke up.

i have had 2 dreams that have come true

one was about tamas but i will tell you both anyway.

in my tama dream my favourite tamagotchi pet (bellchi) was forced to go back to tama town

and was crying to me saying NOOOOO!

i woke up and checked my tamagotchi:

they were flying back to tama town (in v5 that is what happens instead of them dying they go back.)

in my other dream it was my cousins birthday and we were at a park ans she got 3 rings

tomorrow was my cousins birthday.we held a party at the same park and she got the same 3 rings!

I had a dream once when I first got my V3 that it had a baby boy and my V3 charecter (it's name was Bob :blink: ) and the baby were dying. And then both of them died and it showed two eggs with wings. Then I woke up to the beeping noise of the matchmaker coming. I accepted and it had a boy (it ALWAYS has boys). When I came home from school it was off pause and it would've died if my brother hadent saved it. That was creepy! :D

Hm.. I've never had any dreams about a Tamagotchi. I have to be really addicted or like it a lot to something to dream about it.

Once I had this really weird and scary tamagotchi dream. Heres how it goes:

OK well I just got a tamagotchi music star (In my dream) and I was so happy so I brought it to school and then everyone was teasing me saying "whats that?" "Who plays with tamagotchis." So I got really angry and ran into the toilets and started crying and then a memetchi walked in and was like "don't worry I'll be your friend" and I was "ok then!" So me and memetchi walked back to class together and people were looking at memetchi feeling really scared and then mametchi ran in and then killed memetchi and then I woke up and my v4 turned into mametchi and my v6 turned into a memetchi! :D :D :eek: scary!!!!!!!!!!! :( *looks around*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back