tama dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at sleep away camp last week (the place that they filmed Friday the thirteenth. I had this dream my tamagotchi fell into the lake and I dived in to save it and it was broken. So then I almost got kicked out of camp because I dived.  Then the next day my tamagotchi comes back as a dreamtchi (it is a V6) and five minutes later turns into dreamatchi with a hockey mask! Then it kills all of it's band members and I look at its stats and the name changed to Jason! I still love him even thought it is a tamaogtchi murderer. The next day I am taking him around camp (Almost everybody at this camp has a tamagotchi in my dream) and I check on him It says away on the screen so I look at my best friend's tamagotchi's screen and I see Jason killing him. At Lunch the camp director said that a mysterious tamagotchi in a hockey mask has benn killing all of the tamagotchis. so then I try to reset Jason but it doesent work. Then i have an idea. I go to the lake and throw it into the middle. Then the real Jason pops out and says he challenges my other V6 to a battle. So Jason's Jason and My Jade connect and I win so he goes back to the lake and then the camp ends early so we all go home and then the president of bandai comews and lets be work for them in the Mystery section Where I help with problems like that one. Then I woke up.
Lolz! :lol: Hahahaha... hilarious dream ever! :D That’s so weird and funny… I like your story! I have so many tama dreams already… some of them are very scary (nightmares!) :eek:

oh, and I had another dream that there was a tama store right next to my house but no one ever went in it and it was shaped like a giant purple doughnut. I think it was purple because my v1 was purple but who knows with dreams.
that is so freaky because I had a dream that there was a tama shop opposite us full of really odd tamas and it looked like a hand holding a sugar donut..

i once had a tama dream b4, i dreamed that my ver4 was going to turn into a hinotamachi and the next dy in the afternoon it did exactly that!!! scary and cool all in one lol :D :D :D

[SIZE=21pt] Memetchi7[/SIZE] :D ^_^ :( :D :D

:( Another Twilight Zone Tama Dream!!!! :angry: Okay I want a TMGC+C so bad! (im getting one soon). Last night I went to bed, slept. Then the dream started! I was in my back yard staring at the night sky. My one of my bffs, Emma was sitting next to me, making hand gestures (no, not the middle finger :) ) like birds and fish. Then a huge bolt of lighting struck through the sky. Em and I screamed, and tried to run inside but the lightning struck again. Both of us were knocked out cold. When we came to we were shorter. I looked at Emma and screamed. She was a Ichigotchi!

"Ohhh... my head." she muttered rubbing her head. Emma looked at me and shrieked.

"What?!" I asked her.

"Y-you're a Chamametchi!" She said. I looked down at myself. I was a Chamametchi. Then I woke up. My V4 was evolving (it was a baby).

Well, I had a dream once, and I didn'y have a tamagotchi, but I wanted one sooooo bad. (now i have four) There was this baby petitchi and it was a girl, and some weird voice said "She is all up to you now." then there was all this supplies spinning behind the tamagotchi and stuff... B) it was creepy...

I don't think I ever dreamed about Tamagotchis, unless I think about them a lot. Which often doesn't happen. :D

nothing has eva happend to my tamas cause i have only had one for two days (v5) but i had a different one before but the batterys ran out and it was thrown out ;)

then i got my one now but those batterys ran out to so we recently got new batterys for it.

and also my advice is there just toys and i bet you didnt have that dream last night so even if they die then they will just be born again even though it might be sad its better then not playing again.

I rarely get anymore dreams, but I'm sure nothing is messing with systems [lack of symptoms from me for a periodical amount of time].

However dreaming about your Tamagotchi may not be normal, I assume, because it may indicate you are way too obsessed.

@Kachipatchi_Lvr3000// If I were you I'd change the time to their sleep time so they would still be growing. However, if you're afraid of battery loss then I'd remove the battery until I come home.

ok one time i had a dream that my ichigotchi anna died and in the morning she was dead and 5 min. later the battery died :p

I recall dreaming once about my Tamagotchi pressing buttons on its own. Then I got freaked out, screamed a lot, and woke up. That morning I made it compulsary to check if my Tamagotchi still worked.

One time I slept with my tama under my pillow. (I had lost a tooth that night too)

The dream I have had was a Tooth Tama Fariy came and took my tama and the tooth. And all the fairy left was lint.

I woke up that morning to see my tama and the tooth gone! Turns out, they were stuffed inside my mattres. ((Heh heh heh))

One time i had a dream i was watching a tamagotchi soap opera :(

(Memeitchi plz dont leave me !!!!!) lol

Last night I had this weeeeeird dream... Me and my friend were driving some kind of a huge car in it. XD We could choose do we wanna go to a nightmare or a dream... Lol. We always wanted to go to nice dreams only, but once we got lost in a nightmare, and I don't know why it was so scary, but I found my v4.5 broken on the street... And I started crying and ... It really was scary!! You know how sometimes you see a silly dream that you find scary when your dreaming it, but when you wake up you think it was just stupid? XD That happened for me, lol.

I had a weird dream..so my mom bought me a ENGLISH TAMAGOTCHI + COLOR!!! And she said I couldn't open it until tomarrow morning, which was the day my Tamagotchi Max, was leaving. So i went to bed. and had a dream inside a dream. The TMGC+C turned into a Masktchi. Then she got sick and she went to the hospital. The doctor said it would turn into the Movie.. (Thee first one) And she did. I watched it...and Tonpopo got a gun and killed all the tamas. *Shivers* What a bad dream... then it looked like she was about to shoot me..then I woke up by the sound of lighting. At 3:30 in the night. Then the other one, I dreamt that I was counting the seeds of a Ichigotchi. Then a Morotchi came by...and they played and told each other's secrets...and kicked me in the shins. That morning, my Music Star became a Ichigotchi and my V4.5 was a Marotchi.

SO WEIRD DREAMS!

I had a weird dream..so my mom bought me a ENGLISH TAMAGOTCHI + COLOR!!! And she said I couldn't open it until tomarrow morning, which was the day my Tamagotchi Max, was leaving. So i went to bed. and had a dream inside a dream. The TMGC+C  turned into a Masktchi. Then she got sick and  she went to the hospital. The doctor said it would turn into the Movie.. (Thee first one) And she did. I watched it...and Tonpopo got a gun and killed all the tamas. *Shivers* What a bad dream... then it looked like she was about to shoot me..then I woke up by the sound of lighting. At 3:30 in the night. Then the other one, I dreamt that I was counting the seeds of a Ichigotchi. Then a Morotchi came by...and they played and told each other's secrets...and kicked me in the shins. That morning, my Music Star became a Ichigotchi and my V4.5 was a Marotchi.
SO WEIRD DREAMS!
:angry: wow! I like it! I wish that there are English TMGC+C in the shops. :kuribotchi:

About Tanpopo with a gun and killed all the tamas, I have a dream like that before. I’m going to tell the story. :huh: hehehe

I want to share the one of my weirdest tama dreams ever

WARNING: not for kids! B)

My weird and morbid tama dream: "Tamagotchi Murderer"

Here’s the story:

I, my cousin, and my brother are trying to visit my Grand Mother’s house (far away from our homeland). One time, my cousin discovered a secret; there was a shortcut to go there. The shortcut was in the Chinese’s house :huh: (so weird). When the night comes, my brother, my cousin, and I tried to enter the Chinese’s house. After we entered the house, the Chinese residents did not saw us. We successfully found the shortcut way to our Grand Mother’s house and we’re happy to visit her. (The passage was in the top of the roof, weird). My Grandma said “why do you come here so fast?” We didn’t tell to her the about secret passage. We had a problem to go back home because there’s neither shortcut nor secret passage to go back in our home. My brother, my cousin, and I traveled with a bus to go back in home.

On the next day, we attempted to enter the Chinese’s house again to visit our Grandma. While we’re trying to reach the roof of house, the Chinese residents saw us! Noooo… HELP! It’s my brother’s fault! It’s my brother’s being slow is the reason why they saw us. We tried to escape the Chinese(s) and they are chasing us. We ran so fast and we used bicycles to escape (our bicycles are too fast than cars). While the Chinese(s) chasing us, they uses cars and motorcycles. It was raining during that time. My cousin suddenly fell down on his bicycle and the Chinese(s) got him.

My brother and I are still chasing with Chinese(s) then we shouted HELP! After a long time of chasing, we got tired and we surrendered. The Chinese(s) are very angry with us and they can speak Filipino language like me! “papatayin namin kayong lahat!” it translates: “we are going to kill you all!” I’m feeling hopeless but they did not kill us. They sent us back to our home but I’m not feeling comfortable with them. :angry:

One night, I left my tamagotchis in my bedroom (in this dream, my tamas are not pixilated and virtual, they are real pets). I was eating in the dining room, and then I heard a gunshot! BANG! BANG! BANG! :eek: It was in my bedroom… NOOOO!! My tamas! I ran fast to go in my room, then… I saw a Chinese man with a gun and he killed all my tamas! I saw a flood of blood on the floor… I was been shocked… my beloved Ellen, the Ichigotchi :furawatchi: looks like a melted strawberry with blood. The Chinese man goes out to the window immediately. Oh no, my tamas! Poor Ellen… poor tamas… why? Why the Chinese murdered my tamas so morbidly? It was a nightmare! It was a morbid dream! -_-

When I woke up, my tamas are still fine. This dream did not affect my tamas. I’m just wanted to share my story. :mellow: :blink: :lol:

I’m going to tell another dream next time ;)

~ Oxie B)

Last edited by a moderator:
i once dreamed my tam drowned- and i dropped it in the toilet a month later. o_O

(Ps: i saved my tama though! Yayyy!)

Okay I had another one.

My BFF Cathy thought that Nonopotchi looked like a penguin, (And it is) And Ichigotchi looked like a starwberry, so, in my dream, mine was a Ichigotchi, and cathy ATE IT! I was like, OMG. :eek: :eek:

Then NonoPotchi jumped inside cathy's mouth and saved the Ichigotchi! The next day, Hers was a Nonopotchi and Mine was a Makkio. Now they have 4 smiley faces and live happily ever after.

But sadly I've been avoiding Cathy's nonopotchi, Cody.

A few weeks ago I had a really weird dream... I can't exactly remeber how it goes but it goes something like this...

My V2 had ran out of battery (even though in real life it had been out for months) so I decided to put a new one in. I tried taking out the battery and when I did it started leaking in my hand! It was like there was an infinite amount of 'stuff' coming out of this small battery! For some reason I chucked it in the sink forgetting that the battery contains lithium and it started to react and fizz! I put a new battery in my tama and it said:

Memory error (or something)

Send data

Reset

Obviously, I would pick download if it was there, but it wasn't so I picked send data and it would let me send my 72Gs of tamagotchis to another tama! Then I went in to the future and... I goes all weird and hazy... but that's pretty much it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back