Tama-Go Custom Faceplates

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey could someone make a Yoshi face plate?

or anouther idea would be supermario sunshine faceplate

That's alot. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Done 3 of 4.
keshpokemetranplate.png
orriplat.png
pink_fridaytranplate.png

omg, I want the Roxas/Sora faceplate.......it's soooooooooooo majestic. they resemble each other by putting them half and half.

I want an Uwasatchi one! I will make a few on my computer but I don't have a color printer...I mean, I can't use it...

I want an Uwasatchi one! I will make a few on my computer but I don't have a color printer...I mean, I can't use it...
Done! (well, it was 3 days ago.)

uwasatchi_plate.png

I did one for ayan300, but she didn't answer me, so I'll just post it here. :p

kuchipatchi_faceplate-1.png

And here's a Shinshitchi one I did for fun. :hitodetchi:

tama_go_tranplateorishinshitchi.png

(yes, TSG drew the Shinshitchi. :kuribotchi: )

Hiii <3

Can someone make a faceplate (resized,please ;) ) with the name "Anna* inscribed in it in fancy handwriting? I would like loadsa rainbow girly stuff & Tamas.

:p

Nuff said.

Cheers.

@Oranda, what do you mean by didn't say anything? Anyways thanks for the faceplate! :D

@Oranda, what do you mean by didn't say anything? Anyways thanks for the faceplate! :D
You didn't reply back to my PM.

CAN SOMEONE MAKE A VOCALOID TEMPLATE? I'll love you forever c:
I'll try and make one. =)

Hiii <3

Can someone make a faceplate (resized,please ;) ) with the name "Anna* inscribed in it in fancy handwriting? I would like loadsa rainbow girly stuff & Tamas.

:p

Nuff said.

Cheers.
Oops, sorry it was so late, I was all caught up in daily life. u.u I made it already, but I need to upload it to Photobucket. ;-;

Faceplate with egg yolk for white tmgo please
I'll make that now. ;D

Errr, thanks for the faceplate and sorry for not replying. I get caught up with daily life.

Oh,that's brilliant,Oranda! Another option is Picamatic,you don't have to register,just hit upload,and there it is,with all the codes you need for it! :)

(I'm Tamagotchi V6 on her other account.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got some time to make them. I think the topic starter's gone or something, I'm bored since no one else besides me posts faceplates now. -_-

ChamametchiAndMametchi's Roxas and Soras faceplate.

roxasandsorafaceplate.jpg

Anyways, here's Kate's 2 faceplates.

yoshifaceplate.png

supermariosunshiinefaceplate.png

The Vocaloid one for YellowTamagotchi.

vocaloidfaceplate.png

The egg yolk one for Ringotchi123.

eggyolkfaceplate.png

And Tamagotchi V6/</html>/ellen's faceplate. (a ton of usernames. <.<)

V6sfaceplate.png

And I also made a new template. The other one was pixely around the white parts, I can't make nice faceplates with that. >_<

tama-go_tranplate.png

Would it be possible for anyone to make a mockingjay faceplate?

I think it'd look fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back