Tama-Go worth it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi it's me again.

I wanted to let you know that all my characters have arrived, I have all 12 of them.

I'm going to be completely honest with you, if you play without any of the figurines, the tama-go can be quite boring!

Like in really boring.

If you play with them, it's so cool, i think it's one of the most coolest tamas ever :) .
Hi Amarisje, did you order your figurines online?

I ordered them via ebay. I checked ebay yesterday evening to look for some cool tamas and I saw that you can buy them even cheaper now.

It's a set of 12, hope i helped you out :) .

I got mine in just 2 weeks (from Canada to Belgium).

I ordered them via ebay. I checked ebay yesterday evening to look for some cool tamas and I saw that you can buy them even cheaper now.

It's a set of 12, hope i helped you out :) .

I got mine in just 2 weeks (from Canada to Belgium).
I am getting really bored with only 2 figurines that I have. I wanna get more figurines, but they no longer have them in stores. And I am really nervous about shopping online. I don't know how it was a success for you. I've heard stories that people get ripped off while shopping online. Do you know the reason why they don't sell any figurines anymore in stores, instead they sell online? Please I really want to know the answer.

Well I'm from Belgium, let's start with that and I'm 23 years old.

Bandai has stopped selling tamas around here for years and years now.

But they still sold some in the UK, but after a few years that stopped as well. They weren't very popular anymore.

The last one they brought out in the USA was the Tama-go, but that hasn't lived up to their expectations. So that's one of the reasons why you can't buy tamas there either.

I heard that you can sometimes find them in old toy stores and such if you search very, very good.

Girl, if you want some, i would recommend to buy them online via ebay and use paypal to pay for it.

If you don't get the item, paypal can always return you your money. Even ebay helps you to get your money back in some way.

Also check the feedback that the sellers are getting, if it's bad, don't buy with them.

Sorry if I'm going off topic with this. If you want any more information about this, maybe you should start a new topic and ask all your questions there :) .

Well I'm from Belgium, let's start with that and I'm 23 years old.

Bandai has stopped selling tamas around here for years and years now.

But they still sold some in the UK, but after a few years that stopped as well. They weren't very popular anymore.

The last one they brought out in the USA was the Tama-go, but that hasn't lived up to their expectations. So that's one of the reasons why you can't buy tamas there either.

I heard that you can sometimes find them in old toy stores and such if you search very, very good.

Girl, if you want some, i would recommend to buy them online via ebay and use paypal to pay for it.

If you don't get the item, paypal can always return you your money. Even ebay helps you to get your money back in some way.

Also check the feedback that the sellers are getting, if it's bad, don't buy with them.

Sorry if I'm going off topic with this. If you want any more information about this, maybe you should start a new topic and ask all your questions there :) .
No, you're not going off topic. You're giving all info that i need. Thanks.

They are worth it. Amazon has them for a very cheap price. and the figures are like, 5 dollars, some are more and some are less. but that's definitely subject to change, because sometimes amazon runs out of them and you have to buy them from sellers, who can have outrageous prices for things like this. but it is definitely worth it! :D ^_^

I'm enjoying my Tama-go very much! It was only $6.00 on amazon, and I've seen the figures for as low as $0.99! They're DEFINITELY worth it at that price. I'd say if you were on the fence, now's the time to grab a couple, even if you want to keep them in the box for collection purposes. Who knows, some of them might be worth selling in a few years like the older ones are, now. (And since the batteries aren't inside, they're not likely to be ruined by sitting around for a decade.)

For those who want a cheap Tama-Go online, there is a website, Toynk.com, that has Tama-Go's for $5.99 plus $5.99 for US shipping ($10-ish to Canada, not sure about other locations). It's better than eBay prices and a good idea if Amazon is sold out.

I like the one with the Sebiretchi gotchi figure but it's not available where I live, I think. And my parents don't like buying stuff online. :( But I think it's worth it because it isn't that expensive unlike some other toys.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who want a cheap Tama-Go online, there is a website, Toynk.com, that has Tama-Go's for $5.99 plus $5.99 for US shipping ($10-ish to Canada, not sure about other locations). It's better than eBay prices and a good idea if Amazon is sold out.
Wow! I kind of wish I knew about this when I bought my Tama-Go on Friday. I bought mine from StarWorldToy's Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAMAGOTCHI-TAMATOWN-TAMA-GO-ELEC-PET-MAMETCHI-BLACK-/140824689555?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c9ce3b93 for $12.99USD + $7.90USD to ship to Canada. I can imagine shipping is cheaper if you live in the US. Although the total came out to be $20.89USD I also am getting a second figure with a faceplate for FREE! On that website they do not even sell additional figures. I emailed StarWorldToy's also to get a more personal quote with where I live to see a better shipping estimation and they emailed me back momentarily after I sent my email. It was personal, and definitely a real person I was dealing with and they were really sweet to me!

Toynk also has an Amazon storefront if for some reason you prefer to go through Amazon; they're the sellers I got my Tama-go from. The shipping was fast, so from my experience, they're a good source. I got a 2nd wave, the black with Mametchi for $5.99. Also, since amazon limits shipping costs to 3.99 for standard, It was under ten dollars with shipping (to the U.S.). So, that's one reason that Amazon might save you a couple bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back