tama tragities

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave TamaTalk or this topic?

If TamaTalk: No!!

Topic: That should be OK, we could keep in touch with PM...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bye!

See you tomorrow

I'm leaving this topic, so PM me if you need anything, OK?

I'm just going around to help other people...

Also, you can join my roleplays if you like?

My v2 died (battery I mean) and then, it had a glitch where it would restart itself with a new battery, so I gave it to a boy who wanted a tama real badly.

Sorry for your stolen tama. Once, I went to visit my friend in Montreal. We stayed in a hotel. I left my my tama on a desk, and forgot about it. It beeped and I couldn't find it anymore. I was so sad when we left Montreal with my tama still there.

Yikes! I'm sorry to hear that. Here is my tama tradedy...

My tama has a little scratch on the top of the shell!

no iffence but i dont think that is much of a tragity, I dont mean to be mean but it isnt much of a tragity at all. :furawatchi: how bad is your scrach anyways? My friend Mamitchi465 colored her tama to decorate it. It was a v1. Maybe that will help. :furawatchi:

I'm back!!! :furawatchi: I would just like to say I'm sorry to all the tama trageties. And Of course i've had some myself. All of you are very great. And I give a special thanx to forman21!!She started this whole topic! :furawatchi:

*Mamitchi465*

gotch! Oh! if annyone dosent know my little (as you would call) catch fraise is *gotch* I just say it when somthing cool or weird happens. :furawatchi:

Gotch! I just hit my elbow on the desk!!!! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back