Tama V4.5 Growth Chart (NOT V4!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highest skill point: Comedy

Care:Average (I had school -_- -_- )

Adult: Horoyotchi

Teen:Ura young Memetchi

Toddler:Kutchitamatchi

I would like to add my information, but I have a question, do we need to note the skill points at every evolution? Just at one point? We have 5 Tamas now so I would love to be able to help.
It seems that on Tamagotchi Connexion versions 4 and 4.5 skill points DO matter in evolutions.

Oh, and xweetoklover, I cracked the code as well a long time ago, after the v4.5 chart came out. I found it pretty simple, look at the position of all the characters. I just came here to find proof to back up my theory ;) I was also going to make a growth chart but never got 'round to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Care:perfect

What Character:Ura-Kuchipatchi, then Mukimukitchi secret character

What teen:crackertchi
Are you sure your teen was Kurakkatchi/Crackertchi? Kurakkatchi is in the Uramame family and Urakuchipatchi is in the Urakuchi family.

Skill Points: Funny - 8; Gorgeous - 7; Spritual - 9

Care (at the time posted): Hungry - @@; Happy - @@@

Todler: Kuchitamatchi

Teen: Daiyachi

Adult: Ura Togetchi

I only fed this tama Bread and Oranges.

Highest Skill point: Fashion

Care: Good - Perfect

What character you got: Ura Memetchi -> Hangagatotchi (350+ Fashion, 100+ Passion and Humor)

What teen it was: Ura Young Memetchi

Highest Skill point: Passion

Care: Good - Perfect

What character you got: Ura Violetchi

What teen it was: Ura Young Memetchi

Humor: 30 Gorgeous: 25 Spiritual: 52

Care: somewhere between good and perfect

What character you got: Ura Zukyutchi

What teen it was: Ura Young Mirotchi

highest skill point:funny

care:good

what character you got:Ura Togetchi

what teen it was:daiyatchi

Highest Skill point: Funny

Care: Good

What character you got:Ura yattatchi

What teen it was:Zouritchi

My v4 and v4.5

v4

Generation: 2

Character: ^_^

Care: Perfect

Highest Skill Point: Talent

v4.5

Generation: 1

Character: Young Ura Memetchi (Wanting a Ura Violetchi)

Care: Perfect

Highest Skill Point: Spiritual

I took it to school everyday and kept playing games with them :unsure:

Actually, there have been 3 growth charts for V4.5 in here, I posted a growth Chart too.

But I wouldn't mind helping..

Generation: 1

Character Growth:

Tsubutchi(girl)

Kuchitamatchi

Young Ura Memetchi (Wanting a Ura Violetchi)

Ura Memetchi

Hanagatatchi

[SIZE=14pt]Tomorrow the official growth chart will be posted around tea time hope you like it!!!![/SIZE]

someone has already made a growth chart 4 v4.5
Yes but if you look closely this whole topic was posted first. besides where did they get all the information from..... [SIZE=14pt]I WONDER!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Of coarse, from there friends who have Tamagotchis V4.5, the others who are telling there Tamagotchi V4.5 growths here, and more.. ;)

But I'm sure th person got soms information from my topic because in their own topic there is not many replies.....

I have a ura violetchi(female) and it has 87 spiritual points and it was a ura young violetchi when it was a teen.

I also have a ura mametchi and it has 96 funny point and it was a ura young mametchi when it was a kid

Of coarse, some of those topics are new, and beside your asking us to help you make your own growth chart, it's understood that this topic will receive many post. Our growth chart topics are already finish and the reply you can post there is by saying any complement or suggestions.

I didn't saw this topic before I posted mine. You know, you should have to be sure on what you are saying to us who made growth charts before saying anything like this. Hope you'll understand... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back