Tama V4.5 Growth Chart (NOT V4!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of coarse, some of those topics are new, and beside your asking us to help you make your own growth chart, it's understood that this topic will receive many post. Our growth chart topics are already finish and the reply you can post there is by saying any complement or suggestions.
I didn't saw this topic before I posted mine. You know, you should have to be sure on what you are saying to us who made growth charts before saying anything like this. Hope you'll understand... B)
Well at least I follow the rules of Tamatalk if your not sure if theres a post of the same topic made then you use the search engine.. then if that finds nothing then you post you topic..... I'm Sorry that i was a bit Harsh...... but they are the rules.

Here It's The v4.5 Growth chart I found on a web and asked if i could post it here and they agreed......(This is only Girls they told me they're still trying to make the boys.......................

Click Here for Girls Growth chart

Here It's The v4.5 Growth chart I found on a web and asked if i could post it here and they agreed......(This is only Girls they told me they're still trying to make the boys.......................
Click Here for Girls Growth chart
:huh: ?!?!?!?! :huh:

This Chart looks like just what I made... :huh:

The same position as my Tamagotchis' character, same position as my skill points' images, and the same position as my Tamagotchis' names.

But removed Oyajitchi, put some lines in the below the adults and changed the lines' colors, and made the growth form of teens clearer...

Oh, I see, so this is the image you where telling that looks like mine!! ^ ^

I see that our growth charts really looks like the same. :D :D :D :D :D

HERE'S my Growth Chart..LOLZ!!!!

They are the same!! ^_^ )

Melza_Rocks, what site have you found it, can you please give me its Hyperlink?

Thank You :huh:

HAVE A HAPPY DAY WITH YOUR TAMAGOTCHIS!!!

highest skill points: funny

care:ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!!

what character you got: tenpatchi

what teen it was: kujakutchi

THE CHART IS WRONG! :p :p IT'S THE SAME LIKE URATAMA ONE! v4,5s have got a miss-type growths

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i have 2 different adults when i was looking throu logs. so here they are, 

Highest skill point: Funny

Care: ??

Character: UraMametchi and then secret character Hyottkotchi

Teen: Ura YoungMametchi

Highest skill point: Gorgeuss

Care: ??

Character: UraMemetchi

Teen: Zouritchi

That is all i have for now i will add more soon when members up date they're v4.5 logs

P.S Pokemonlover what you replyed makes no sense to what my topics about so i dunno what you've been thinking.

*Edited by Jappyx*
You have to take perfect care of a boy to get UraMametchi... just so you know.

I was going to make one of these. But I decided not to. If I get any information on this, this will be my first place to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back