Tama Wars - remake of the remake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leader name: Orandatchi

Kingdom name: Colorful Rainbowtchi Land ♥

Army Tamas: Reinbowtchis, Heartchis, and Yuufotchis.
Approved. Sends diplomacy request to Orandatchi and thanks Emilson for the wall. Sends 100 Gozarutchis each to fight all cities except Swirly Hills, Colourful Rainbowtchi Land and TamaTopia.

Sends 100 Itchigotchis to defend kingdom. Sends letter to Dazz

Dear Dazz,

Please stop trying to attack my city. I would like us to be allies. Here are some cookies with marshmallows and cherries made from Itchigotchies Bakery. They are pretty scrumptious hehe.

From, Mick

Sends 100 Mametchis to defend city. Brings back Lovelitchis. Writes letter to dazzmiza.

I will create peace between our cities if you shall accept this gift.Flowers,makeup,a text book,and a wall for your city.

*wall crumbles to pieces*

Sends 100 Itchigotchis to defend kingdom. Sends letter to Dazz

Dear Dazz,

Please stop trying to attack my city. I would like us to be allies. Here are some cookies with marshmallows and cherries made from Itchigotchies Bakery. They are pretty scrumptious hehe.

From, Mick
Sends 100 Mametchis to defend city. Brings back Lovelitchis. Writes letter to dazzmiza.

I will create peace between our cities if you shall accept this gift.Flowers,makeup,a text book,and a wall for your city.

*wall crumbles to pieces*
Accepts Mick's request, but denies Lyssie's request on account of the broken wall. Sends 100 Gozarutchis to attack Lovelitchi Land.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was MY wall not yours. Sends 200 mametchis to defend city.Sends 100 Lovelitchis to attack tama tama city.

*builds new wall*

Builds wall and sends 100 Watawatchis to attack Lovelitchi land

Drives away Lovelitchis and sends 100 Gozarutchis to attack Lovelitchi Land.

P.S. Last time I set this game up, we had more action and funny stuff! Let's make it fun like it was before! My Gozarutchis get stuck inside Lovelitchi Land's wall and throw their ninja stars at the window buildings. They break the window to Lovelin and Meloditchi's concert hall...

Sends 100 Itchigotchies to poison Lovelitchi Lands food. Mwuaha

tamalover134,

If you shall accept a gift we will fight together.If you will accept a new tama computer (Joseph invented it) We shall create peace between our Kingdom.

Lyssie

Sends 300 lovelitchis to defend city

Sends 100 lovelitchis to steal Dazz's jewels.

Accepts gift and lets 200 Sebritchies water flowers to friends cities

Writes letter to Dazz:

My approval for your diplomacy request is no longer valid. Why? Because you made Anpan and Pero get divorced in my PD RP! How dare you... It made me cry! Don't you know writers develop a sense of empathy for their characters?!

~ EMF

** Sends 200 Spacytchis to attack TamaTamaCity and smash Dazz's computer, and 200 Akaspetchis to defend TamaTopia **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back