Tama Wars - remake of the remake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Writes letter to Dazz:

My approval for your diplomacy request is no longer valid. Why? Because you made Anpan and Pero get divorced in my PD RP! How dare you... It made me cry! Don't you know writers develop a sense of empathy for their characters?!

~ EMF

** Sends 200 Spacytchis to attack TamaTamaCity and smash Dazz's computer, and 200 Akaspetchis to defend TamaTopia **
Princess Spacy evolves into Akaspetchi (< true fact) and tricks EMF's Akspetchis into giving Dazzmina a free wall for Tama-Tama City instead of defending TamaTopia. 20 Gozarutchis defend computer. 100 Masktchis lock up the Spacytchis in the battlements of the new wall. Dazzmina looks for another PD RP to mess up.

EDIT: After destroying the second PD RP, sends letter back to EMF:

I don't know why you cry so much, and I also don't know about any sense of empathy for imaginary characters, or what the heck empathy is. I told you I'm bad at social skills. Anyway, it was your own fault, making Pero be romantic! My motto: ROMANCE WILL DIE!!!!

~ Dazzmina ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Dazz,

If you will accept a new PC we could again create peace in our kingdoms.

Signed,

Lyssie

Dazzmina retorts, WELL I'M NOT ACTUALLY WAITING MY SOCKS OFF FOR PEROTCHI DREAMS 4, UNTIL YOU POST IT I AM NOT EVEN STARTING ADVENTURES OF ANPEROTCHI 3!

Okay. I will never attack your kingdom. You help me rebuild my kingdom, and you will see Frog Impressions in PD4.

** Writes letter to Dazz **

If you don't post Anperotchi 3 soon, there will be no frog impressions in PD4! Actually, don't post Anperotchi 3 until I post PD4. But still, FINISH WRITING IT!

~ EMF

Sends 300 lovelitchis to defend city while being rebuilt. HELP ME DAZZ AND OTHER FRIEND CITYS!

Because PD4 is non-existent now, EMF decides to build a new kingdom. It shall be called Romance Land, and I will use Perotchis, Detective Anpans, and Anperotchis to attack Dazz's kingdom. Riiight?

YOU MAY NOT USE ANPEROTCHI SINCE SHE IS NOT A PROPER CHARACTER!!!! Smashes her own kingdom and excludes herself from RP since TamaTalk let alone this RP isn't half as fun as it was before. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back