TamaChat only open on weekends for August

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya i agree even tho i don't go on everyday i'd still like it on every day cuz i've made friends (coolcolin) on there and i want to be able to make more without having to wait a week befor i can chat with ppl. but if you have to do it like that i guess its ok...BUT IT'S MONDAY AND I DON'T WANNA WAIT 7 DAYS TA BE ABLE TO CHAT!!!

Look everyone, TamaChat every day was a PRIVILEGE, meaning we earned it. TamagotchiConnexions.com donated to the site to help keep it open for that long. We should be very grateful!

And the truth is, we never really used the chatroom too often, right?

:huh: its ashame that people abused their privlages. i really enjoyed the chat room i met alot of really nice people on it. i personally never experienced the abuse others have so i guess its good for everyones protection. but its really difficult to only log on on the weekends seeing as i am usually on during the weekdays making it difficult to go into the chat room. but the time i had on it was great. so hopefully people will make it more of a happier experience so days can be added on for people like me who have it hard to use the computer on the weekends. so PLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE PEOPLE DONT MAKE IT HARD FOR EVERYONE ELSE BY ABUSING SUCH PRIVLAGES OF HAVING A TAMA CHAT. THANX. :furawatchi:

Cool, all month!

I'm SO glad I'm back! ;) :kuribotchi: :D YAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
:) its ashame that people abused their privlages. i really enjoyed the chat room i met alot of really nice people on it. i personally never experienced the abuse others have so i guess its good for everyones protection. but its really difficult to only log on on the weekends seeing as i am usually on during the weekdays making it difficult to go into the chat room. but the time i had on it was great. so hopefully people will make it more of a happier experience so days can be added on for people like me who have it hard to use the computer on the weekends. so PLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE PEOPLE DONT MAKE IT HARD FOR EVERYONE ELSE BY ABUSING SUCH PRIVLAGES OF HAVING A TAMA CHAT. THANX. :)
Agree!

Please guys, if you you say you do not like the new idea, please give a reason and maybe a suggestion.

Please guys, if you you say you do not like the new idea, please give a reason and maybe a suggestion.
Yes, and for New members saying it should be left open, it all costs money, so were sorry, but If we kept it open, the whole site would go down (maybe)

and Fighting has become very poular there lately.

:huh: Jezz u r mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!If u don't like JC then don't post like duh!!!

But u don't post bad things like that it is rude and there are much younger members on here!!!! I no one who is 5!!!!!!!!

I would report u but incase u haven't noticed u were calling a GUIDE a nutcase! :eek:

Which is not nice at all!!!

:furawatchi:

*Ohh now I am angry too :mametchi: *
lets just say my favourite part of this "like duh!!!"

what a dumbstruck teenager!

i also noticed that "JC" is a guide

lets just say my favourite part of this "like duh!!!"

what a dumbstruck teenager!

i also noticed that "JC" is a guide
:lol: :) :huh:

I am not a dumbstuck teenager!!!!! I thought we were over this!

Well anyway the ppl who don't like the idea why not??

What is wrong with it??

Hello TamaTalkers!I wanted to let everyone know that, for now, the plan is to have TamaChat open only on weekends in August.

The chat room has proven itself to be popular... However it has also become a huge source of problems for me and the Guides. We can only keep watch so long and it sometimes seems like every time we turn somebody goes in there and starts cussing up a storm. I have received numerous comments from members and parents of members who expressed shock and outrage at the behavior of some in the chat room... I feel horrible about it can only do so much.

So why go to only weekends?

* Weekends means it is more of a reason to sign in on weekends... It also increases the chances of lots of people being on at the same time so you have others to talk to.

* Weekends also means it is more manageable to have a Guide online more of the time to handle serious abuse/problems

* Bandwidth savings also plays into this... But not as much as before...

This will be a test... Let's see how it goes. If problems keep coming up we can re-evaluate... If it goes really well we can look into adding more days. My hope is to someday have a system that works in a way so as to prevent or limit the abuse of our chat system. I hope nobody is too disappointed... :lol:

I look forward to hearing your comments... Please feel free to post if you have any.

-Admin-
Can you please open up tamachat on Wednesdays and Fridays otherwise I Can't go on

how come my tamagotchi is jumping everywhere non-stop...is that normal? It is opening it's mouth when it is jumping. The hungry meter is all filled up.So is the happy meter.

I think its a good and bad thing the chat is only open on weekends.

GOOD : um ... i'll come back to this one!

BAD : im not home on weekends because im at my cusins hose. not all peolple are home. :) if there is a lot of people in the chat room there is a grater chance of conflict. and some people might see other people thay dont like and then there is the swereing and people get there fellings hurt... i think it shold be open mabey every other day. that way people how arnt home on weekends can chat to!

GOOD : ... sorry i stil cant think of any thing ... SORRY! :furawatchi:

What timezone are you in?

It's saturday morning here now, and TamaTalk-Chat is offline :(

(NSW Australia GMT+10)

-tamadad

in melbourne it is a Saturday and it is 9:00 am and is it August so hw come i cant get in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back