TamaChat only open on weekends for August

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i finally found my v1 tama now i've got v1 & v2 ain't it cool ;)

Well, it's a shame I never use the chat to begin with.
I'd be too afraid of going in there and being bombarded by "chat speak," excessive capitals, etc. Grammar is a much-needed improvements that individual members need to make.

I definitely think this is a good idea, too, seeing as it makes so much more sense with being able to manage people.

It's really sad how some can ruin others' experiences by using in-existant words.

And...what's a Junior TamaGuide? Õ_o
hi,I've only just started using this in fact this is my first ever message,I only joined today,I love it, black eyed peas rule yo!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the only link i put in the chat is *edit: referral link removed*.its just neopets. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish the chatroom can open every day. :( Maybe it can! :) When I went on it it was fine no one was mean or swearing or even fighting! I have a plan. :D After we are done with chating we can do a report on it! :eek: Then after a week if every thing is good we can make the chatroom to 7 days a week!!! :D :) :blink: Oh yeah someone will have to open the chatroom 7 days a week for the report.( It's olny 7 days for the report so please who ever own this site.) If it turns bad make the chatroom on weekens again, but we can still do the report untill the chatroom opens every day!!! :D

P.S. We do the report here. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
:furawatchi: look i am looking for atamalover for a pen pal!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

so please if u ;like o have a penpal i would love to be one!!!!

e mail.me at [email protected]!!!!!!!! :wacko: :furawatchi:

oooww. oh well. whenever i go in the chatroom no one replies.

Hello TamaTalkers!I wanted to let everyone know that, for now, the plan is to have TamaChat open only on weekends in August.

The chat room has proven itself to be popular... However it has also become a huge source of problems for me and the Guides. We can only keep watch so long and it sometimes seems like every time we turn somebody goes in there and starts cussing up a storm. I have received numerous comments from members and parents of members who expressed shock and outrage at the behavior of some in the chat room... I feel horrible about it can only do so much.

So why go to only weekends?

* Weekends means it is more of a reason to sign in on weekends... It also increases the chances of lots of people being on at the same time so you have others to talk to.

* Weekends also means it is more manageable to have a Guide online more of the time to handle serious abuse/problems

* Bandwidth savings also plays into this... But not as much as before...

This will be a test... Let's see how it goes. If problems keep coming up we can re-evaluate... If it goes really well we can look into adding more days. My hope is to someday have a system that works in a way so as to prevent or limit the abuse of our chat system. I hope nobody is too disappointed... :blink:

I look forward to hearing your comments... Please feel free to post if you have any.

-Admin-
WELL I THINK THIS A OUTRAGE AND YOU THE ADMIN YES YOU SHOULD STICK YOU HEAD IN A POTTY FULL OF MY 3 YEAR OLD SISTERS POO! :blink:

I really wish the chatroom can open every day. :blink: Maybe it can! :blink: When I went on it it was fine no one was mean or swearing or even fighting! I have a plan. :blink: After we are done with chating we can do a report on it! :blink: Then after a week if every thing is good we can make the chatroom to 7 days a week!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: Oh yeah someone will have to open the chatroom 7 days a week for the report.( It's olny 7 days for the report so please who ever own this site.) If it turns bad make the chatroom on weekens again, but we can still do the report untill the chatroom opens every day!!! :D P.S. We do the report here. :blink:
YOU ARE A BUTT FACE! B)

i don't like the idea because i can't go on it because i'm an aussie and i can never get on the chat !!!!! :D :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back