Tamagochi The Movie!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamogochi

Reaction score
:p :) :wacko: :eek: B) :D

COMING SOON TO VIDEO:

the most coolest thing your eyes have seen, they'll make your eyes pop out because they dont DESERVE 2 SEE SUCH A COOL MOVIE!

ACTION /ADVENTURE DRAMA/ROMANCE

ALL THE GENRES YOU NEED!

TAMAGOCHI

THE

MOVIE! :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
But doesn't it need a starter?

I'll start it out. It was a dark and scary night. I ran from the evil lerking danger of the :wacko: wacko scientist and his team of evil :ph34r: 's and :lol: 's. Sweat trickled down my spine as i pressed myslef against the wall, waiting and watching. I peeked out of the corner of my eye, and I frose. There he was, plating against me holding my dearly beloved ___________(Fill in the blank next person)

Oh, Who am I you ask?

I am Keely. Keely williams. Half spy, half model, half brains.

holdin my dearly beloved ________
Holding my dearly beloved Mark :lol: .

Who am I, you ask?

I am Keely. Keely williams. Half spy, half model, half brains.

Something needed to be done... but what? how were we ti defeat the wacko scientest with no weapons?

If I was to save Mark, I would need to call _______ (pick a name) to help me in this sticky situation. But, then i saw a pipe just sitting there. I could use it to defeat this wacko and save Mark!

-kittykat-

Wacko ran past just as I dived behind a can of garbage.

I picked up the pipe and my skin started to itch. All of it. Then a horendous rash came over me. Then i couldn't movve. All I could do is sit there and watch the pipe, (Now clearly a trap) roll away. Written on the very bottem were the words "Ha ha"

It was ok. My finger was still ok, so I sprayed my poison antidote on me. I rarn past to my beloved mark. It sickened me that they called him Mark. he hated that name. His real name was Brian.

I looked at him. He looked at me. For what felt like a lifetime, we just stared into eachothers eyes. We were talking without talking. His eyes were desperatte. They needed help. Brian was a spy too, and I never saw him like that.

My eyes were feirce. I knew that I would save him. I just had to.

I dove under wacko and raced to brian, only to be stopped by.......

Another tama spy"The names Blonde.Jane Blonde"She said to me.She was a :huh: and worked in the the rank above me at The Tama Spy Acadamy.She explained to me Brian was a traitor and all this had been planned to capture me.I couldnt belive Brian would do this.A :( stepped out of the shadows, and stood by Jane"Im on your side" he said in response to my starteled face..........

I wasn't sure what to beleive.

My Brian.

The love of my life.

I couldn't beleive it.

I ran up to him and started crying, lashing out, everytihtng. I was so upset. I was screaming and foaming at my mouth (Not really but it felt like I should have been)

Then I noticed his arm. It had a tatoo. Brian never had a tatoo. It wasn't him! A burst of hope shot through me followed by pure hatrid towards him. How dare he impersinate brian1 I beagan to thrash and scream and hit everyone. I noticed two people trying to hold me back.

But to be sure i looked on his ear.He had a scar shaped like a star.There it was.A star shaped scar.Jane came over."I know its hard.The same thing happened to me.Brian is my ex husband.He stood me up like this, and ill never forgive him.But i found new love"She gestuered to B) ."This is my husband Ollie".......

Suddenly I felt something hit me on the back of my neck.I was on my knees and then everything went black.I woke up and found my self tied up to a pole.Ollie and jane by my side.I was very confuzed,and I did't feel to good. I felt like I was't even thinking.I wilggled my arm out and pulled out what hit me on the back of my neck.It was a thick clear needle and it was half empty with black liquid.Someon had put sleeping gass in our body. I noticed Jane and Ollie half awake looked confuzed."Where are we,Jane?" I said.She looked at me confuzed."Whos Jane?"She said. Uh-oh. I thought...

.. It wasnt a sleeping gas, I had determined that through the liquid there were tiny wacko micronisms which altered our brain. We were soon to fall under the control of the most heinous scientist ever, wacko. Although wacko was ONE of the worst, the real brains came out into the room. He was Dr.Kruglen. Dr.Kruglen found a way to clone the tamagotchis and turn them into dark, evil, servants. Oh no! As I was thinking, and staring into the eyes of Kruglen, his syrum had came into me! The last drop.. trickled down.. and then..

BLACK!

BLACK!

BLACK!

It all went black, A light shun upon me, it was like I was inside a dark room. I then saw windows, and I saw Kruglens harsh face along with professor wacko. How could this be! Jane, and Brian(mark..not brian really.. >_> ), and Ollie were all there. Where was I?

I soon found out I was in a experimenting room. I loked around, and found this Tama, all tied up. She was a :) . She yelled "Help!". I decided to help her...

I looked around for surgery scissors to cut the rope.I spotted one and said, "Hold on!I'll cut the rope!"I cut the rope and the tama climbed thru a window. I tried to, too but something got a tight grip on my foot. I screamed and yelled. I turned around.I was stunned to see who was holding me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back