TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I get it... all the clues are getting together now...

I saw 2 V3s (entama is v3!!!) in tamenagerie's forum...

and that was a V2 with V3 on it...

must mean it's a placeholder!

YAY

I think people are getting confused by different types of Tamagotchis. And calling them version 3.

The new Tamagotchis in Japan, Cho Jinsei Enjoy, en tama etc. People are calling ver 3. These are not version 3 Tamagotchis people..

//Haze

I really hope she is telling the truth, i cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :mametchi: :huh: thought i'd use alot of them..........lol

It is true that they would come out on Feb. Because if you pre-order one, it can ship on feb. And, I heard on some website they will come out then, and if they do so, it will happen to be true: what I just typed.

Sorry to break it but the websites are fake and most of them are scams. Beware of that. :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
remember the topic about fake tamas.well, this is fake.ill tell u somethin, bandai doesnt know about this v3. u dumb@!

Errr... This is turning into a fight... Please dont fight!!! *trys to keep the peice*

Just dont fight or someone may have to close this.... and that wouldnt be good.... would it.... :hitodetchi:

remember the topic about fake tamas.well, this is fake.ill tell u somethin, bandai doesnt know about this v3. u dumb@!
well who cares! i for one don't care if it's fake or not and if it comes out in february then you'll be the one who's a dumb@$$!

the picture we all saw is fake. but if u go to www.toyeast.com/v3 then thats the real thing. ps:u know that tamagotchi at the top left corner of this page, the v3 kinda looks like that eraser thing.and also it has access to tamatown thats coming in february too.

UH! That link DOES NOT have a V3. That is a KEITAI! In FAKE PACKAGING. www.tamatown.com does not exist. That proof V3 are fake(other thsn entamas ect.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back