TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UH! That link DOES NOT have a V3. That is a KEITAI! In FAKE PACKAGING. www.tamatown.com does not exist. That proof V3 are fake(other thsn entamas ect.)
I'va actually gotten word from a BanDai executive that those are real, and Tamatown.com is UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Please look in the other thread for more V3 info

And one more thing....Keitais never came in those colors, or with the Tamagotchi Connection logo.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, youve convinced me, The V3 is real! Now Ive gotta get one!!! But will they come out in the UK????? :p

-TG05 :(

OK, youve convinced me, The V3 is real! Now Ive gotta get one!!! But will they come out in the UK????? :p
-TG05 :(
not sure, possibly around March-June

I want to get a v3 connEXion not conneCTion (if theres any difference)

I'va actually gotten word from a BanDai executive that those are real, and Tamatown.com is UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Please look in the other thread for more V3 info
And one more thing....Keitais never came in those colors, or with the Tamagotchi Connection logo.
It's really really real?! Yeah!!! I'm gonna get one!

I bought the blue v3 with waves on it about a week ago at Target, it was in bandai packaging with a bandai instruction booklet (with a section on tamatown), the bandai copyright is on the back of the egg and it has all the features that v3 is supposed to. A fake seems unlikely, but the tamagotchi website doesn't even mention v3 yet. what's up? :unsure:

A few days ago I got a ToysRus letter thing and it had Tamagotchi Connection 3 for $19.95So my mum took me to ToysRus and we asked where they were and she said there wern't any in stock! But I know that there must be a few in some store somewhere...
was this at england???

at walmart for the last week or so i noticed where the tama v2's are the little price sticker says v3. I assumed the must have put up the price sticker early. Maybe that's what toys 4 us did too? :kuribotchi:

OMG. My mom got 10 at my grandmas walgreens For $150.00??!! You people have really been wasting your $$$. :D :D :D

exuse me, but I have a V3 and at this moment, there are a few V3's at the toys R us in Overland Park,Kansas for those of you who live here, they are only $14.99!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back