Tamagotchi Connection V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THERE IS A V5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) :mametchi: :mimitchi:
V5's aren't out.... They're lying... Done deal...

Anyways I agree that not everyone has a v4, now that the commercials came out. Getting the v4 will be helpless. But I will still get it. My parent's are off on the weekends for work so yeah.

It seems i'm retiring from retiring from being a Tamagotchi owner.

THEY ARE IN STOCK AT THIS VERY moment. ^^

Hello TamaTalk members,
Like Spiffy was searching the web, I also was today for the V4. :angry: I did come across a web that has tem in stock, but for a higher price... Here is the link to Amazon.com:https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_t/104-66...s=Tamagotchi+V4.

You will see that most, if not all are in stock. The catch is that there is a price tag to match these high wanted virtual pets. :D But, if you are willing to pay the price, I am sure that is worth buying one and experiencing the fun before the store wide release date comes. :angry:

Good luck, everyone!

//Tama-Love
Thanks for telling us! :D There is no way that i'm going to pay that much for some tamagotchi's! XD

V5's aren't out.... They're lying... Done deal...
Anyways I agree that not everyone has a v4, now that the commercials came out. Getting the v4 will be helpless. But I will still get it. My parent's are off on the weekends for work so yeah.

It seems i'm retiring from retiring from being a Tamagotchi owner.
They're probably not lying, It was probably just a typo. Anyone could have easily mistaken the 4 and the 5 on the keyboard, its just a random spelling mistake that anyone could make.

I got a V4, i bought it for like $23.53 canadian. and my grandma is sending me one.

:furawatchi: V4 HAVE BEEN OUT AND WHY WAST THAT MUCH JUST GO TO WALMART OR K MART AND GET ONE FOR $14.99 THEY HAVE LOTS! :D

go to toys r us and they have alot of tamagotchis i got my v4 in glow in the dark and my twin got her orange one with the bubbles :blink:

make sure that when you connect that they are on v4 mode and if it doesnt work hen take it back and get a new one.

ps my twin has that 1

I hears a rumor that the v4 has 20 games! But now I have a v4 and it only has a total of 5 games!

wait til u get a job

there r 15 different jobs, each 1 with its own game

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So I guess that is 20 games. :furawatchi: I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back