Tamagotchi Connection V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i already had the V4, cuz i live in europe and they came out in europe at november 2006, but im still happy for you guys :huh: since the whole tamatown website has new things, i think i will play with my V4 again, cuz at the begining there wasnt the office ;)

That is great, Tama-Love! A great place for people which do not have their V4 already :lol:

//Tama*Lover

I have a v.4.
same here, they are soooooooooooooo fun!!!!!!

the matchmaker never came to my tamagotchi though. now im the matchmaker!!

boo hoo. sorry. i dont really like that type of tamagotchi

._. i got mines for about a month already.

but its generation 3. xP

i want my tamagotchis at MINIMUM weight when they leave. xD

a good way for this is to let the chest make them mad then play games to make it happy. xD

im not sure when i got my V.4 but i love going to work my guy is a maskitchi and its a gardener and its 3 and its a girl

:) ( thats what my tamagotchi looks like)!!!!!

I live in canada and they already got them in stores.

I got mine like 2 monthes ago!!!!! :wacko:

YAY!!!!!!!!! my mum finally said that i could get 1!! but.........only if it's $15 at toys r us.....wat if it's not? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! cross my fingers 4 me, peeps. the other reason is that my guinea pig, diana, passed away this friday. :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: i guess god wanted her to go.....pray 4 my guinea pig in heaven, please! i appretiate it. thanx!!

This topic is getting old and Amazon.com doesn't have Version 4 on sale for the same price, anymore. Lets not try to 'chat' in this topic, please. :mellow:

Tama-Love

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back