Tamagotchi Connection V5.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite tamas the v0. You should try it. It is SO cool.

The only reason Bandai is releasing a Tama5.5 is because they messed up the V.5 my cousin just bought one and she said they forgot to put a PAUSE on it!

The pause on the tamagothi v5 is the TRAVEL CHANNEL! Wow. You diddint know?

:( :( :( :D :D

Will there ever be a FINAL tama? I mean it doesn't make sense 2 buy a v5 and then only a few months later v5.5 comes out! Then,I'm sure they'll make a v6,v7,v8,etc. It just Isn't right............. :angry:
WILL LIKE A YEAR AGO I WAS IN BANDAI.COM AND IT SAID THAT THERE WOULD BE A v7 SO THATS WHY I'M NOT BUYING ANY UNTIL v7 COMES OUT! :furawatchi: <_< ;) :mellow: :p B) :) :rolleyes: :D :eek: :wacko: :ph34r:

Why r there so many versions???? R they needed????

Though i do like the newer versions....

Zhujoanna- There are so many versions because whenever Bandai comes up with a new idea, they make a new Tamagotchi and that's the next version. I think that they should give the different Tamagotchi versions more interesting names, instead of just "version 1," "version 2" etc.

Kutchi999- It was probably just a typo, maybe they meant v1.

Zhujoanna- There are so many versions because whenever Bandai comes up with a new idea, they make a new Tamagotchi and that's the next version. I think that they should give the different Tamagotchi versions more interesting names, instead of just "version 1," "version 2" etc.
Kutchi999- It was probably just a typo, maybe they meant v1.
in the uk they have got names v4 onwards.

v4-jinsei

v4.5-jinsei plus

v5-familitchi

That's interesting. But I probably won't buy a newer version because I like the older version better. I'm fine with taking care of 1, 3 isn't bad but that's why I like the older versions better.

One of my local Targets is still sitting on V.4.5 and there's no sight of V5 even though its almost May. And yes, I am in the USA. I did see a Tamagotchi V5 at Walmart a few weeks ago, but I didn't buy it.

I can't find any older versions besides online. I know Target, Walmart, and Toys R Us, at least in my sate, have had the v.5 so far.

I just bought a v5 at Easter... Now I hear of v 5.5??? Whats the point? OMG New characters. Big deal. IT has the same concept except they make different families. By the time everyone buys a v5.5 they'll make a v6! :huh: ;) :blink: :mellow:

I am definetly going to buy a V 5.5 thanks alot its going to be awsome!!!!!1

Are v5.5s going to be released everywhere in the world? :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they are. The differences are going to be language though. i think the features should be the same

It is kind of wierd because in the last year since I got my first tamagotchi they made 2 new versions and I got them.

When Bandai announced the Tamagotchi V5 we were told that there would be a "refresh" debuting in July. Many people speculated whether it would be just new shell designs, or an actual .5 release. It is now official that there will be a Tamagotchi V5.5, in Bandai's latest press release for the 2008 American International Toy Fair (in NYC) they gave us enough information! Heres what was mentioned in the article: "In Fall 2008, how kids care for their Tamagotchi family determines whether the clan will grow up as a celebrity, athlete, model, paparazzi or even a royal family." So it appears that the V5.5 will be adding new families, but were unsure whether it will debut in July or fall of 2008?
*additional comment removed (please adhere to TamaTalk site rules).
:mellow: Really well how can there be a 5.5 coming out already! I mean didn't the 5.0 just come out?

Please Reply,

Thanks,

Gabby 2080

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back