Tamagotchi Connection V5.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I got the tama v5.5 but my computer won't let me log onto it. But also my computer's weird! Can anyone be kind enough to post the codes or e-mail me on TamaTalk and tell me? ;) But it's okay if you don't want to.

P.S. Thank you for telling me some of the codes to anyone who is kind to tell me.

what do you mean 5.5 theres a v5 but ya is that what you mean

Last edited by a moderator:
In the USA, the V5 was refreshed with new shell designs, new characters, and new built-in games. This refresh model is called the V5 Celebrity. The V5 Celebrity has packaging different than that of the regular V5 had, however it still says only "V5" on it. (Note: the V5 Celebrity first began appearing in stores in July, but not all stores have them yet.)

The Oceania / Asia V5 refresh model is actually marked "V5.5"

In the USA, the V5 was refreshed with new shell designs, new characters, and new built-in games.  This refresh model is called the V5 Celebrity.  The V5 Celebrity has packaging different than that of the regular V5 had, however it still says only "V5" on it.  (Note: the V5 Celebrity first began appearing in stores in July, but not all stores have them yet.)
The Oceania / Asia V5 refresh model is actually marked "V5.5"
How do you know that? (Asia V5.5)

It is not from Bandai Asia (I checked there)

not eBay (checked too)

Or Tamagotchi.com

Or Bandai Europe (why would it be there anyway?)

Maybe I missed out something someone else said...

Edit: I found it on tama-zone:V5.5

[SIZE=8pt]Hmm, yeah. I wonder what the v6 would be like.[/SIZE]

I hope Bandai doesn't go too far again.

The only reason Bandai is releasing a Tama5.5 is because they messed up the V.5 my cousin just bought one and she said they forgot to put a PAUSE on it!
Way to go Bandai!,

Liz

*binary: by now we all know there really is a pause in the V5.  We don't need another reply saying "Yes, there is a pause. It's the travel show."*
They didn't forget. You go to the TV icon and choose the Travel Show and let your Tamagotchi's go on vacation. That's the pause mode

They didn't forget. You go to the TV icon and choose the Travel Show and let your Tamagotchi's go on vacation. That's the pause mode
Enough.

Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back