Tamagotchi Connection Version 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
id those "v3's on were from like hong kong they could be real they were made there and they get them b4 us so they might not be fakes

id those "v3's on were from like hong kong they could be real they were made there and they get them b4 us so they might not be fakes
They're NOT fakes at all. :mametchi: BTW, your sig...your Tama doesn't just start to use the toilet, you have to select the toilet icon before it poops (you can tell cuz they have little wavy lines next to them)

*Childish spam removed by Admin*

Last edited by a moderator:
*Childish spam removed by Admin*
...no spamming please. But your icon is cool.

Anyway, just added V3 info on Wikipedia.

*Adds to "Things that shall be purchased in February" list*

Thank you Ban Dai for making another thing for me to buy, and you are welcome for my money.

Any set price yet?

YEA i want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I like how the color is and it's kind of like the enatama cause you can go to a site!I want one now!!!lol :p Also for all you that are very exited and think that they are going to come out at walmart first.They are actually coming out at toys r us.So keep an eye on.I know i am.Since my tamagotchis battery are going to run out in about 3 weeks.And also the store where i get my batteries also has toys r us(NOTE:it's a mall :gozarutchi: )so hyper.And excited.Also GREAT INFO!

Hey, they're coming out next month!

Can you belive it!? You can even order them... Already!

The v 2s came out, like three months ago, ONLY! :p

Should I ask to order the v3? It's in english and I could get an easy yes.

I have proof it could be a fake! If you look closely at the image on the V3 the image is a more detailed version if mametichi instead of the noramal less deatailed Mametichi!

I have proof it could be a fake! If you look closely at the image on the V3 the image is a more detailed version if mametichi instead of the noramal less deatailed Mametichi!
Thats also on the Japanese version, the Entama. :p

I guess they will be.. But I think they'll be called ConneCTions.. Im not really sure?.. Hopefully they'll be released in australia..

//Haze

Ha if ya get one on e-bay ittle most likley be broken it might not but any way my b-day is in febuary and im gonna get one from my daddy! B)

Yay! Ban Dai listened! More masculine colors! Thank you Ban Dai!
I agree with that. B) I'm a guy too - so I am very pleased.

I'm so excited about this. I hope it is relased in Australia. Or else I'll be heading to eBay. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back