Tamagotchi Connection Version 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOOOOOOO Pretty!!!!!! *goes hyperactive* i cant wait! Does anyone know the EXACT date in february?? or when they are in toys r us?

BanDai, pleeeeeease release this down in Australia, because there's definitely one fangirl desperate for one D:

Well, Osumesu21, I can recognize a real tama and the one you showed us looks fairly real, but we can't be sure yet. Faded-dreams, I think those are all fake, and I have no idea if the ones that Admin showed us were real either! So don't say "oh that's real" to something on eBay and then you win it and it's fake! Alot of things on eBay are fake and the reason they are fake is because the people who are the sellers know they're fake but they are greedy and want more money. And they think that the people who see them don't realize it's fake so they buy it. Then when they get it it's broken or doesn't work or something, then they contact eBay. But I'll bet they don't know that there's a whole website of us Tamatalkers who know if something is fake or real and people who are learning about those things! Though I do know that V3 is coming out in February 2006. 2006 is this year! And how would they make it connect to the Internet? I know that they would definitely get new charcetrs, games and stuff though! BanDai will have to make tamas bigger so they can hold all that stuff! I really hope they can hold more friends, though, and can connect to every type of tamagotchi in the world!

Well, Osumesu21, I can recognize a real tama and the one you showed us looks fairly real, but we can't be sure yet. Faded-dreams, I think those are all fake, and I have no idea if the ones that Admin showed us were real either! So don't say "oh that's real" to something on eBay and then you win it and it's fake! Alot of things on eBay are fake and the reason they are fake is because the people who are the sellers know they're fake but they are greedy and want more money. And they think that the people who see them don't realize it's fake so they buy it. Then when they get it it's broken or doesn't work or something, then they contact eBay. But I'll bet they don't know that there's a whole website of us Tamatalkers who know if something is fake or real and people who are learning about those things! Though I do know that V3 is coming out in February 2006. 2006 is this year! And how would they make it connect to the Internet? I know that they would definitely get new charcetrs, games and stuff though! BanDai will have to make tamas bigger so they can hold all that stuff! I really hope they can hold more friends, though, and can connect to every type of tamagotchi in the world!
I respect your opinions, beliefs, and ideas, but you must know that Bandai has already confirmed Version 3. Didn't you watch that interview clip I posted? :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back