Tamagotchi for Gameboy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted2Tama

Reaction score
Does anyone have this game? It's cute, I've had since the Angelgotchi craze, I think, or maybe longer. It's like a Tama simulator, only the time only passes when you're playing so it's a bit more difficult to kill them off. It's got the same games as the original tamagotchi gen1, I think, though I never got a Gen1 or Gen2, so I'm not sure. I restarted it the other night and I have a little Marutchi

I don't really consider it one of my true Tamagotchis, but I have played this game before. It's more challenging than my actual handheld Tama's! I used to be really good at the games... and it was pretty fun to enter it in the different contests when it got older, but I still like the l'il egg shaped Tama's the best.

I really liked this game when I first got it ages ago, but then I set it aside and only started it up again a few weeks ago. It's really adorable, and I like being able to take care of more than one at a time, but I too prefer the "traditional" tamagotchis ;]

The animations in the game are really cute. But i think it's easier to always have your tamagotchi in reach, like with the "regular" ones.

:) Yes, I was looking all over for that game for years. I went into an EB Games store, and to my luck - they had a couple used ones for $10. Of course, I got one. I like the "real" tamagotchis better. The game does have nice graphics though. The games seemed a lot houder too. It was a decent game, but I'd like to see them make a new one for GameBoy Advance!

I think that tamagotchi should make for games for different systems. I don't have that game, though. :) what's it for? you ran out of room for the title description.

Hey, I have had that game before! Its too cute, but ur rite, the handheld tamagotchis are best.!...... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Sorry I just HAD to do that. It`s almost Thanksgivivng!!! Not.. dat.. it really matters right now. HIDE ME FACE!! :)

Do any of you know how I can get 1? I'm Practically with my Gameboy and Tamagotchi's all the time (I would have it all the time but nnnnnnnnoooooooo they couldn't make it water proof so that I could take a bath with it) I'M NOT OBSSESSED :(

Do any of you know how I can get 1? I'm Practically with my Gameboy and Tamagotchi's all the time (I would have it all the time but nnnnnnnnoooooooo  they couldn't make it water proof so that I could take a bath with it) I'M NOT OBSSESSED :(
Try Ebay, I see the game for sale there all the time. Oh, and used games stores probably get copies in occasionally, too, but chances are you'll pay more there than on Ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back