Tamagotchi Growth Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichigotchi_3

Reaction score
If anyone has made a tamagotchi growth chart please post it here, if you have a website of one, post the link. Thanks, I appreciate it. :blink:

And this growth chart should be for which model Tamagotchi?

This is very confusing since you did not put what version you want. :huh: :p Well I don't know. But you should put the version you want, or if you want ALL the charts there are put (All Versions Accepted) in the title, or if you want V1-V3 add that too. Lol..

Bye

-tamahelper

Here is a tama chart link for a V5 familitchihttps://i32.tinypic.com/25f6lc9.png

Hope that helped!

If not tell me which Tama version urs is and I will find a chatrt!

_Ura_Violetchi_ :mametchi:
That's a character list, it's different from a growth chart. A growth chart is who turns into what, but a character list is all the characters in a particular order, but no showing of who turns into who with sometimes a small exception.

That's a character list, it's different from a growth chart. A growth chart is who turns into what, but a character list is all the characters in a particular order, but no showing of who turns into who with sometimes a small exception.
They dont have any growth charts.......... :ph34r:

Just like v3, you get a random character. :furawatchi:

Hope it helped :chohimetchi:

I was just trying to help a little by giving them a link to a character chart.

But a real answer to the tamagotchi growth chart question is that the reason there is not a growth chart is because its not all the way random,

but mostly random.

It all depends on how u take care of all ur tamas'!

I hope i helped!

_Ura_Violetchi_ :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back