tamagotchi hall of shame

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's not that i take drugs but the DRUG one was kinda fun... :) :rolleyes: :eek: :( ;) :huh: :huh: :lol:

yo, waz up! just wondering, can you give me the 411 on those things called Power Palz? they look cool but i still like tamas.

u shouldnt put those kind of web sites on this 1 because there r a lot of littler kids who shouldnt see that kind of stuf. but i do agree that they r bad

luv always,

bubbles14

ps dont ever put those kind of websites here again because of the littler kids

Let's all hope to never see those website ever again. Let's just ingnore those Tamagotchi haters, and move on with our lifes.

thats mean!I hate tamagotchi haters!*Starts muttering bad things she wants to do to tama haters*And that last one is HORRIBLE

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to admit it but godzilla vs tamagotchi is kinds funny. The drug one is retarted.

The third one is especialy wrong, it promotes kids to do drugs, cut themselves, and a whole bunch of crud, also if you will notice there is nazi sighn on the top. Who ever did this needs to rethink their life.

> why are they saying :eek: "tamas are an anoying,useless waste of time!" B) that is cruel

>Why? Huh? You hate them? :huh:

They never said anything about hating tamas.

Last edited by a moderator:
the godzilla game was fun but I hated those other sites! :huh:

> why are they saying :ph34r: "tamas are an anoying,useless waste of time!" :( that is cruel
>Why? Huh? You hate them? :wacko:

They never said anything about hating tamas.
If you noticed, that what you quoted the sam person said those two lines. He's arguing with himself! :p

The godzilla one is kinda fun. I like it when the tama says "i dont like this game!"

Who's Maddox?

PS: I'm 9.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :f :blink: urawatchi: this is for spbob:

i went on the jitterbug website & my jaw dropped so low it hit the table

:blink: :blink:

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: dis is another thing 4 spbob: i thought that website when the tamagotchi had a cigarette was ok until i saw that bit

i'm still in shock... still...still... ok it's gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back