tamagotchi hall of shame

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I played the Godzilla vs. Tamagotchi game, and sorry to say this, but it's kinda fun. :(
ARE YOU MAD!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :( :blink: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Curse those :( EVIL :D sites! How can ppl be soooo cruel?!?! :huh:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

:( , hanatchi :eek: , ROCK!!!

DRUGS?!?!?!?! :)

Tamaz' r so NOT crap! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

:( :D :( :) :huh: :eek:

i think its ok, since everyone has thier own opinion right? some people just find tamas annoying, well, i did at a time before i learned how to turn the sound off, we shouldnt really care, since everyone is open to their own thoughts, like what tama they find the cutest. this is sorta like eveyone fighting over what 1 should be named the best tama.

THEY CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!

Just because they don't like it doesn't mean they can make fun of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMBODY SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT ON THE WEB!!!!!!! :angry: :D :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :( :angry: :angry: :angry:

Thay got fake ones that's y they hate it soo much! Thewy r the ones that r stupid!!! Those sites r crazy! I hate it!

Thay got fake ones that's y they hate it soo much! Thewy r the ones that r stupid!!! Those sites r crazy! I hate it!
Jeese... Sweet Kandi said get a sense of humour. No offense or anything, these people have the right to nit pick on Tamagotchies. It's their right to and they have the right. Even people who like Tamagotchies can also bash them.

It's for fun. Get over it.

Since this topic has been running since August, I think everyone has now had a chance to get worked up about it, angry about it, argue about it, comlain about it and now I am going to close (about) it.....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back