Tamagotchi Hotel Craft

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swiftpaw22

Reaction score
Ok, this is just a quick topic on babysitting Tamagotchis. So you grab something you can contain a Tamagotchi in, and you can start a business on your street or wherever you live where you babysit Tamagotchis. First you find out if anyone owns a Tamagotchi near you, and ask if they need someone to babysit their Tama. You can put up a price, and you babysit for an amount of time. I'm wondering if this is actually a good idea, and if it sounds lame for an adult to think it up. At least I got time to do this topic. It might be lame, so please comment

Sounds like a great idea! The only problem is that nobody in my neighborhood has a tamagotchi, except for me and my sister.

You know, I was talking to my boyfriend about that too. He said it was a dumb idea but I think it's great. Although you can go crazy with so many tamas to take care of. ;)

It is a Good Idea but taking care of too much Tamagotchis can be really hard... Right now I'm taking care of 3 of my Tamagotchis... Just 3 of it is already really hectic... :p

It is a good idea and creative idea. But I would do that but right now in my holiday, Malaysia no one has a Tamagotchi. They think my Tamagotchi are those virtual pets from the 70's... :p

OMG THAT WOULD TOTALLY WORK

o_O

if my friends weren't less active then I am

(which isn't hard I'm UBER active)

and had more time then I did to take care of their tamas! :mimitchi:

i did this once. 1.00 for 1 day, rest of the days are one penny... cancelled it tho my mom made me.

I think that is a really good idea. ^^

But I think the only people that own Tamagotchis in my street are me & my sister. :/

'Cuz there are, like, no other kids down our street. o_o

Well you could do it during school.... but it may be against rules at your school. I personally think it'd be a cool idea. I have 14, and 8 are on right now... So... Umm... wouldn't mind, except the fact I don't let anyone touch them but me.

Bad idea. Why? Because there is a pause feature. Why would someone pay someone to have all the fun time w/ the tama when they could just pause it when they can't care for it?

Wow if it died they'd probably slap you in the face and yell at you to give their money back....

(Off topic:peanuts r awesome)

I did the same thing at my school last year except my friend paid me with tama stickers(sometiomes a dollar) & my other friend payed me in starbursts or other types of candies(I LUV CANDY!!!!!)

we actually used to do this in my grade school.. we weren't allowed to bring tamas in school but everyone did anyway and just had their own ways of hiding their tamas from the teachers (i kept mine in my pencil case). anyway, during exam time, we had a deal with the kids that were in a lower grade than we were. and it was a coincidence that everytime we had a hard subject, they would have an easy one and vice versa. so if we had a math exam today, they would have an english exam (or an exam easy enough that they wouldn't need the full 2 hours to take the exam) and we would give our tamas to them and they'd take care of them after they were done their exams and then we would do the same for them if they had a hard exam.. it was really fun and we built really good friendships with the kids that we wouldn't otherwise have known since we weren't in the same grades. =)

Its a good idea but there are some important things to keep in mind. A couple of girls at my school did this but then one of the girls brothers threw a tama she was babysitting into the street and a car ran over it. She got in trouble with her parents and the girl who owned the tama got really mad. So if you have sibblings or pets make sure you put the tamas in a safe place so people wont get mad!

i should do that! i could make a hotel out of a bunch of cardboard boxes , and put some tama beds and stuff inside the card board boxes. then collect all the tamas you can to babysit and put certain familys of tamas in different hotel rooms. 25 cents per day

p.s. you can make a food menu for the tamas in the hotel and make prices for different foods, and charge extra if they want the menu. 1.00$ per day

p.s.s and for the most expensive price you could do a special treatment for the tamas, like make them a special hotel room, clean the screen every day , and stuff like that 3.00$ per day :)

You know, I've thought about that. The only thing is I wouldn't charge because I love tamagotchis so much, I'd just do it for free!

Only problem is that most people who have a gotchi running at any one time do it because they like looking after it. And the pause function would take away a lot of business.

But I do like the concept of being paid in starburst! mmm...

My Best Friend started a Tama DayCamp! I'm A "Counselor"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back