Tamagotchi iD L in English

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, really... don't know what shipping should be from there to North America, but $40 does seem a bit much... I hope that seller helps you out~

On a side note, today is my birthday, and both my Tamas had their birthday signs up. At one point, the Japanese one played the Happy Birthday song for me... while the English one played the music that plays when you get a happy sticker... haha... wonder why the English one omitted the Happy Birthday song....
Idk that's a little strange, it could be the same reason that restaurants can't sing you happy birthday? (or at least I know they can't in the US)

These are scans of the Tamagotchi iD L original Chinese & English instruction manual.

front cover

page 2

page 3

page 4

page 5

page 6

page 7

page 8

page 9

page 10

page 11

page 12

page 13

page 14

page 15

page 16

page 17

page 18

page 19

page 20

page 21

page 22

page 23

page 24

page 25

page 26

page 27

page 28

page 29

page 30

page 31

page 32

page 33

page 34

page 35

back cover

Sorry for the poor quality. The manual is somewhat faint, and the font is tiny.
Thank you Thank you. The images are very clear. And I used Microsoft Word to enlarge the font and pictures.

I just noticed something from reading the manual. The HK version of the iD L has taken out the death screen (altar) and replaced it with the goodbye letter (similar to when the Tamagotchi runs away).

I ordered mine yesterday ! (with a Taobao agent. I hope it will work, i've never ordered anything using agents)

Can't wait to receive it ! I keep you on track

I have received mine just this Tuesday. I ordered it Friday I think. Weekend plus labour day not counted. It'll come fast. How much did you pay for it?

It costed me 57 € ( almost 69$ agent % inclueded)

But for now, I haven't paid the shipping fees from china to france *cries* I don't know how much it will cost (a lot I guess)

ohh shipping not yet included? I paid $83 canadian dollars for mine. I still feel it's too much. :(

Yeah the taobao agent will make me pay the shipping fees later, when he receives the Tama, and before sending back to me.

It's quite expensive I have to admit but.... It's worth it I guess !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just bought the english version of this from Metro in Singapore.The price was S$69.90 but there were discounts so i bought it for S$55.95 which is around US$44.94?Shockingly its cheap!Yay finally got my blue although there was someone staring at me when i bought it,probably thinking im out of my mind to buy a toy for my current age :angry: but who cares?! Tamagotchis for the win!! :D

I just bought the english version of this from Metro in Singapore.The price was S$69.90 but there were discounts so i bought it for S$55.95 which is around US$44.94?Shockingly its cheap!Yay finally got my blue although there was someone staring at me when i bought it,probably thinking im out of my mind to buy a toy for my current age :angry: but who cares?! Tamagotchis for the win!! :D
I saw it at S$69.90. When will the promotion end?? :wacko:

I saw it at S$69.90. When will the promotion end?? :wacko:
Which metro did u go to? Im not sure about the metros in other places but i went to Woodlands metro :blink: The price tag does say its $69.90 but u will know if they have a discount on certain items by checking if there's any colored dots at the side of the price tag.The colour dot on the tamagotchi's price tag is blue.U should ask the cashier about the overall price like i did,hehe. :p

Which metro did u go to? Im not sure about the metros in other places but i went to Woodlands metro :blink: The price tag does say its $69.90 but u will know if they have a discount on certain items by checking if there's any colored dots at the side of the price tag.The colour dot on the tamagotchi's price tag is blue.U should ask the cashier about the overall price like i did,hehe. :p
thank you so much! I went to the one at paragon. :p

I am jealous that in Singapore they are so cheap!

Can someone tell me what is a good price range to pay for an English ID L? I am able to buy one for $75 + $15 shipping. Is that a good price?

Also, do you guys think these will become rare or expensive in the next year?

Can someone tell me what is a good price range to pay for an English ID L? I am able to buy one for $75 + $15 shipping. Is that a good price?

In my opinion, yes, that's a good price. (It's less than I paid for mine.)

Whether they become rare or common is difficult to foretell. I can't imagine the price much below where they're at now. The cost of the Tamagotchi is about $50, and most middlemen (or ebay sellers) want to make a profit (otherwise why bother going through the work of listing it, etc.) and shipping fees aren't likely to change. Yes, it's possible that some will get sold through ebay for less, but it's also possible they'll be discontinued in a month and become impossible to find (at any price.)

Last edited by a moderator:

I think it's a good price, I paid 7$ more for mine.(still waiting for it ! it sucks to be french sometimes ! >.< )

Oh my gosh, i have been following this post for so long, and i have wanted an english Tamagotchi iDL for so long.

I have searched on ebay, because i've been so confused about Tabao. And i just havnt been willing to buy stuff from there.

But i found this on eBay, and it looks pretty legit.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandai-Tamagotchi-ID-L-English-2012-White-Blue-Pink-Green-Yellow-Purple-New-/200817900698?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ec1adfc9a

14 of them have been sold, and the feedback looks really good for the tamagotchi.

I'm for sure going to save my money for this.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my gosh, i have been following this post for so long, and i have wanted an english Tamagotchi iDL for so long.

I have searched on ebay, because i've been so confused about Tabao. And i just havnt been willing to buy stuff from there.

But i found this on eBay, and it looks pretty legit.

https://www.ebay.com/...=item2ec1adfc9a

14 of them have been sold, and the feedback looks really good for the tamagotchi.

I'm for sure going to save my money for this.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That seller actually is a forum member and is selling them on tbay for a bit cheaper. In fact I am ordering one from them today :)

Here's their TBay if your wondering:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/182552-bandai-tamagotchi-id-l-english-version-2012-new-rare/#entry3187436

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back