Tamagotchi iD L in English

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the other solution is to remove the flash from an IDLE read it with a programmator ( i've got a willem but it don't seem to support 29lv640 it's stop to 29lv320 )

edit : the chip is support just need to read first 32 m and the other one after by pullup pin13

edit 2 : i forgot one thing lol lol lol i'm quite sure the memory will be read protected ( 99% of chance )

Finally i'll try to sell mine

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you send me the link to the person who sells this? I want one. and I'll get it as a christmas present to myself... lol I have parents who buy the exact opposite of what I actually want even though I give them a list...

Hi, new to Tamatalk here. I'm thinking of buying an iD L when I have the money, but the link that was posted from the taobao doesn't seem to have an option to buy it.

Google chrome translated it for me, and I'm assuming "this baby shelves" means it's out of stock.. the original text is 此宝贝已下架 if anyone knows chinese.

So I browsed taobao for another seller and I found one, and I wanted to know if anyone has any input on them.

Here you go: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=9317703765

Let me know C:

For that TaoBao site... Was anyone else having trouble picking your address stuff?

When I try and checkout with the new seller, it tells me my address is wrong? It won't let me continue checkout even when I fill out everything.

How exactly am I supposed to put my address in? o_O

EEk Just ordered a idl-E Super cheap to and free shipping!

Lol this site is so roughly translated @_@

you have to use a middleman service for taobao. i use bhiner they're great

HKrikky2002 on Ebay sells cheap ID Ls in English. I asked if he had any others and he said yes, he has a few. I think he's listing them right now.

So far he has one green left: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandai-Green-Tamagotchi-iDL-Electronic-Pet-English-Version-/121037285789?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item1c2e62699d

And a white: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandai-White-Tamagotchi-iDL-Electronic-Pet-English-Version-/160936051616?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item25788943a0

I bought a green and white form him and they were shipped today, so now just playing the waiting game.

This is the last of his stock so I advise grabbing them while you can!

The Tamagotchi iD L is in fact in English. It was made specifically for the U.S. and is supposed to be like the TMGC+C

The Tamagotchi iD L is in fact in English. It was made specifically for the U.S. and is supposed to be like the TMGC+C
I don't know what you mean about it being like the +Color but the iD L was not made with the U.S. in mind, in fact, it says on the box that it is not to be sold in U.S. retail stores.

The first version of the iD L was Japanese just like all other color tamas (and most other tamas), and then bandai asia decided to come out with one for... well asia, and English just happened to be a lot more simple of a language to put on the iD L than Mandarin

From which source did you get this information from? Because on the back of the English iD L packaging is this exact message:

idle.jpg

...and in the bottom:

idle2.jpg

Please provide us the source of this information so we can help you validate it. Thank you!

HKrikky2002 on Ebay sells cheap ID Ls in English. I asked if he had any others and he said yes, he has a few. I think he's listing them right now.

So far he has one green left: https://www.ebay.com/...=item1c2e62699d

And a white: https://www.ebay.com/...=item25788943a0

I bought a green and white form him and they were shipped today, so now just playing the waiting game.

This is the last of his stock so I advise grabbing them while you can!
Thank you!

My parents payed one for me, that I will get as a reward for hard french studying at the end of February - as long as I continue my four-hours-french-a-week-on-top-of-school-scheme :p

Of course I'll study like crazy now that the ID L E is waiting, so thank you for linking to this!! I ordered the purple one and I'm so excited!! :lol:

Why are they so high priced? Is it because of the colored screen?

English IDL are out my friends have them, I found some on ebay and my dad said I can buy one after my trip your tama is not fake they sell english IDL'S in the Singapore mall my uncle lives close to it but he is dead. :mellow: :eek: BUT I HEARD THEY ARE RARE!!

They probably would not unless it's really popular the IDL was!! I DON'T LIKE P'S THEY TOOK OUT ALL OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS!!

The IDL has a coloured screen and tons of features much more diffirent from the normal pixel un-featured one so they now we want it so why not have a higher price did you think they actally wanted to share the IDL with us?! :tarakotchi: no no no!!

English IDL are out my friends have them, I found some on ebay and my dad said I can buy one after my trip your tama is not fake they sell english IDL'S in the Singapore mall my uncle lives close to it but he is dead. :mellow: :eek: BUT I HEARD THEY ARE RARE!!

They probably would not unless it's really popular the IDL was!! I DON'T LIKE P'S THEY TOOK OUT ALL OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS!!

The IDL has a coloured screen and tons of features much more diffirent from the normal pixel un-featured one so they now we want it so why not have a higher price did you think they actally wanted to share the IDL with us?! :tarakotchi: no no no!!

We already know all of this. the Idle has been out for quite some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back