Tamagotchi iD L in English

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this!!!! Bandai Blue Tamagotchi iDL Electronic Pet (English Version)

On eBay!!

If you can deal with the Japanese, I'd just get a P's at this point. It's not terribly hard to get around, it's certainly not like playing a game in Japanese or anything.

Hi,

I heard bandai asia released an english version of tamagotchi iD english. I found one on a site but 92$ :rolleyes: seems a bit too much to spend for a tamagotchi. Would I be able to get one in Japan (in english) for cheaper or is this the best that I can find on the internet? :huh:

Thank you :D

It's the ID L, not the ID, and it was released by Hong Kong, not Japan. And at the moment, that might be the best, not fully sure. Keep an eye out, though, but yeah, you'll be paying a lot for one.

Hi,

I heard bandai asia released an english version of tamagotchi iD english. I found one on a site but 92$ :rolleyes: seems a bit too much to spend for a tamagotchi. Would I be able to get one in Japan (in english) for cheaper or is this the best that I can find on the internet? :huh:

Tamagotchis sold in Japan are in Japanese. The English-language models are not available in Japan.

it's normal. it was a Hong Kong release only.

you can tell if it's the Japanese or English version. the JP versions packing background matches the shell color, but the English ones have white backgrounds, no matter what color.

Hi,

You won't find an iD Le for much less than that. Thats actually a fairly decent price.

Hi,

What website did you find it on?

Is the id l from amazon in English?
Which amazon site? amazon.com, amazon.co.jp, etc... In general, you should assume the Tamagotchi iD L is Japanese unless the seller declares its English, or shows a photo of the package where you can see its English. To be sure, you can ask the seller.

Last edited by a moderator:
There doesn't appear to be an english iD L on Amazon right now. So, the answer to your question would be no, as of now.

Several people have commented on my IDLE video on YouTube to let me know that toy shops over there are still selling them in the Phillipines. Up until recently, they were being sold in the UK also, but that is no longer the case. Aside from that, eBay seems to be the best bet. I know it looks rather disheartening with the steep prices, however not too long ago I saw one sell for below $100. So you just gotta keep an eye out. :)

Ra,

Several people have commented on my IDLE video on YouTube to let me know that toy shops over there are still selling them in the Phillipines. Up until recently, they were being sold in the UK also, but that is no longer the case. Aside from that, eBay seems to be the best bet. I know it looks rather disheartening with the steep prices, however not too long ago I saw one sell for below $100. So you just gotta keep an eye out. :)

Ra,
WHAT!!! :eek:

I wish I knew this sooner. I was looking in the wrong country Singapore the whole time when I was on holiday. If I knew it was in Philippines, I would of saved so much time (I was there for 2 months, a few months ago). But I am unsure if I would of been able to find it in the Western Visayas area. Anyone know if its sold anywhere in Iloilo or anywhere near?

I think that they were only sold in Manila (in the Philippines), but I'm not 100% sure on this. They definitely were sold in Manila, though.

It's good to know though, I'm going to Singapore in about a week, so I'll save myself some time in looking for anything Tamagotchi. :p

* removed - site rules *

TM Edit: Please follow the site rules regarding buying and selling tamagotchis on TamaTalk.

If you have an item to sell please use our tbay forum area - post a topic following the rules for that forum

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone asked them and they answered with something like "maybe in the future" and then it got turned into this "confirmed" rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back