Tamagotchi interfering with life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well everyones Life Style Is busy and I understand where you are coming from Tamagotchis interfearing with life or Vice Versa. I know you don't Like pausing it, but in some situations do so. Or What I do is I don't pause it, I leave it untill I come home, A Tamagotchi can stay alone by its self 6-10 hours without your care.

Its your choice though :ichigotchi:

All my tams live in the "Tama Barn", and I just put batteries in when I want to play with one. Otherwise they stay in the barn without batteries. I put them to sleep when at work. ;)

No offense sky crystal but I think you should get back to reality,and I mean that you should pause and tamagotchis are not real at all so I don't know why you feel bad about pausing.I may have sounded harsh but they're not real are they?

Hey, an extremely unlikely idea just came to my mind! You could (any engineers out there correct me because I am not really good at this stuff at all) make a machine that could hook up to a wall socket or use batteries that hits the button combinations to feed (and feed them candy, it wouldn't be possible to play with them using that without some AI and a camera) them. But you would also have to figure out the EXACT times your tamas food goes down one.
Of course that is a long shot, and you would have to be a complete nerd to make one. I am just letting the idea be out there. ^_^

EDIT: The tama babysitters would probably work as long as they know what they are doing and you completely trust in that they wouldn't steal your tamas.
FYI all v4 and v3 tamas are synced to do all the same stuff at the same tim length :D :wub:

pausing would be the best. I once had my tama paused for 6 months. 6 MONTHS! and she was fine.

I live the tamagotchi life( feeling that tamas are real) so when you pause yours, just think that your tama is on vacation and having lots of fun.

[SIZE=8pt]I know what you mean... I have a pretty hectic lifestyle, and it's going to get even busier in the schoolyear. I have a job, karate class, band, drama club, and just regular homework. I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to take care of all of them while also having time for everything else. What I would do is take the battery out of all of them (even if it's just for a little while) this way they won't die, they'll just be in sort of a suspended animation. Since you say you think of them as pets, then I'd go with this routine with them...[/SIZE]

Take the batteries out of all but one of them.

Raise your tamagotchi for one generation until it has a baby, then take care of the baby until it is a child.

Take out the battery.

Put in the battery of one of your other ones and do the same thing =)

Idk if you would want to do it but it's just a suggestion :p

I find myself not being able to take care of my tamagotchi's like I used to because my busy life style just got busier. Like yesterday, I had the first ever tamagotchi die under my care... I was almost in tears. I really want to spend more time with my tamagotchi's, but I don't want them to interfere with my duties... I can't even get everything done I need to as it is without taking decent care of my tamagotchi's! I feed them when they're hungry and heal them when they get sick... that' pretty much all I have time for now a days. It's also probably a result of having way to many tamgotchi's. My friend suggested that I should let all my tamagotchi's die except one, then I'll just take care of that one. But just can't bring myself to doing that! I've always felt as if my tamagotchi's are really my pets, and they're really alive. I can't cancel anything I'm doing throughout the day either... I mean, I can't wreck my entire life for some tamagotchi's. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm really stuck on this problem. Any advice?
~SkyCrystal~
UR HAVING THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM AS ME!i have 5 tamas and ever sice i went to 5th grade i havent really had time for them during class i cant have them unpoaused cause my teachers on the lookout more and i cant check up on them when i want to.i feel bad for my tamas cause when i un pause them at home i usually only feed them snacks when their not happy because i need to do homework then im soo tired and because they always grow into the same thing because of the way im taking care of them i reallyyyy wish i hgad more time with them ...imagine middle school????? :)

it does get pretty hectic w/middle school, and also cuz i take dance classes...i try to take care of them and if i must put them on pause i try to remember to take them off at some point at home and play. but i do have a week or two where my tamagotchi just stays on pause while i get my life together. and then i unpause them.

:angry: i have my tamagotchi with me

everywhere! even when i'm at school.

i just have to pause it when its class

time, but when its break, all my

friends connect with each other! :eek:

its FUN! :angry: lol...

:angry: i pause my tamagotchi.

i can't play with it every minute of my life.

:unsure: 'coz thats just wackoo... lol.

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR TAMA'S EVERYBODY. :wacko:

Yeah, they interfere a lot with your life. If you're not a hardcore fan with 3 or more on at the same time, you kind of just get bored and want to move on to other things. When I get bored of my tamagotchis, I pause them and deposit them into my drawer. After that, the battery usually dies, and if I want to play with it again, I replace the battery and download my tama back. If I feel particularly refreshed, I reset for a new egg. I like this cycle and stick by it. It's like I'm recharging my batteries, in a way.

I don't feel bad when I pause my tamagotchi either, they'll live. They're in a frozen state, nothing bad will happen to them.

Uh.. I was just wondering... if you never put your tama on pause how do you shower? I pause my while im in the shower because I take FOREVER in there. If my tam got sick while I was in the shower, it would be a death sentance.

I used to take my tamagotchi to school but now im not allowed so i taught my parents how to feed them and check on them and stuff like that then when i get home i do the rest. they dont mind to much cause its really simple. ;) :D :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back