Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
65b24a2b4f4f740533d268079048ea0d.jpg

All they showed in the video is a Tamagotchi Angel and random tamas dancing around...The rest was just jeans and shops and...Whatever. Looking at Tamagotchi as a Virtual Pet is natural. Looking at it as clothes...Not even close to natural! When I saw Ciara's status I knew nothing good was coming. Since Bandai didn't really give us hope. This is not even CLOSE to making a Tamagotchi toy. I know - I'm 11 and I don't like this at all - but if I was older I'm sure I would've felt the same way. Not EVERYTHING is about clothes. Tamagotchi is Tamagotchi. Clothing Shops are Clothing shops. I doubt that they will fix TamaTown when all this is going on. This is not for true Tamagotchi fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
After watching about five seconds of that video (And then shutting it off)... now I'm worried about the future of Tamagotchi in America.

That is all.

How many times do they have to mention that it's a set of lifestyle products and not toys? :p

Now you guys are pretty convinced that there's nothing to see here. lol

But we have no confirmation that Bandai America is actually producing a new Tamagotchi v-pet or not. That, combined with the confirmation of what we're getting via that video, and their focus on the 20th anniversary of Power Rangers, is what has me worried.

They disabled comments on the youtube video lol

But the website is final online and its every bit as bad as the video

https://tamagotchilife.com/

They aso say this in the FAQ so all is no bleak

Will there be a new Tamagotchi toy in the U.S. anytime soon?

Bandai, the company responsible for the sale of over 78 million Tamagotchis since its November 23, 1996 debut in Japan, considers Tamagotchi a core brand and priority. Bandai is planning an exciting re-launch of Tamagotchi product timed to fit in with a dynamic new strategy.

Bandai, the company responsible for the sale of over 78 million Tamagotchis since its November 23, 1996 debut in Japan, considers Tamagotchi a core brand and priority. Bandai is planning an exciting re-launch of Tamagotchi product timed to fit in with a dynamic new strategy.
It better lead to a dub of the anime, or at the very least a toy that isn't related at all to the vintages.

I very much doubt it will be any form of anime, but it does sound like its related to vintage tamas if they say its "timed to fit in with a dynamic new strategy" I recon that we might hear something in either spring (ties with app release) or mid/late summer (ties with clothing launch)

I'm still sticking with it being a new tama for the following reasons

1. L.I.f.e. is not run by bandi so it won't mean that.

2. Why would they relese a figure / accessory say for the Tama_go as it is the most recent but was released such a long time ago and it was a flop so why waste money on a failed product?

Therefore I predict new tama for 2013 :)

I'm still sticking with it being a new tama for the following reasons

1. L.I.f.e. is not run by bandi so it won't mean that.

2. Why would they relese a figure / accessory say for the Tama_go as it is the most recent but was released such a long time ago and it was a flop so why waste money on a failed product?

Therefore I predict new tama for 2013 :)
You know, not everything a company does ends up being so swell, I'm just saying.

However, there is a little glimmer of hope. Remember the English ID L? Those were made to test sales to see if there is a demand for them. Perhaps they did decently, and they are planning to release a English color tamagotchi here? That's very wishful thinking, but who knows.

Even so, with that possibility, I still think Tamagotchi LIFE is horrible, and quite frankly, I don't think it'll attract anybody to it, so.. Yeah,a huge waste of money!

However, there is a little glimmer of hope. Remember the English ID L? Those were made to test sales to see if there is a demand for them. Perhaps they did decently, and they are planning to release a English color tamagotchi here? That's very wishful thinking, but who knows.
That market test is being conducted by Bandai Asia and not America.

here is the world premier "episode"

epic fail.

https://www.youtube.c...&v=TVc-_jkLz6A#!
2n0u5ib.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back