Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anz, you are such an gold hearted and understanding person. I have some faith in TMGC L.I.F.E. thanks to you.

Because of you Anz, It gave me hope, lots of it.

I've been doing some IRL advertising, with telling some of my friends and even friends of my parents and whoever I can about this app! SOOOO many people would want a app like this. And there are so many tamagotchi knock offs on the app stores, so with a real tamagotchi app? I'm sure it'll do well!

Hey!!! I haven't read the uper info so please inform me if I repeat the same thing over and over but CHECK THIS: It's a tamagotchi L.I.F.E website and it says the app will be released in two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://tamagotchilife.com/

Anz, you are such an gold hearted and understanding person. I have some faith in TMGC L.I.F.E. thanks to you.
Precisely my thoughts as well. You can also count me as excited for the app, though I have stated it in several places already. :)

EDIT Thank you Bandai for releasing the app early. Here it is!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a neat little app to me so far. Doesn't appear to be as needy as the original Tamagotchi either, which is a plus (I love the original but, geez is it needy). Also, the ads in the free version are rather inoffensive, it's basically just like a forum ad.

Apparently it's "not avaliable in my country". Well that sucks, probably would have ended up uninstalling it anyway though.

Does anyone know when the app will be released to the App Store for iPhone?

Seems like a neat little app to me so far. Doesn't appear to be as needy as the original Tamagotchi either, which is a plus (I love the original but, geez is it needy). Also, the ads in the free version are rather inoffensive, it's basically just like a forum ad.
Does it alert you when you aren't using the app, or do you have to keep the app open?

Does anyone know when the app releases for iOS?

- TamaTamatchi

Does anyone know when the app will be released to the App Store for iPhone?

Does it alert you when you aren't using the app, or do you have to keep the app open?
Yes it does alert you, I like it because it can alert you with a vibration rather than noise.

I'm liking the app so far (I just hate the adverts, still waiting for the paid version).

It's a reminiscent of the cellphone versions of the Angel/Devil versions, but L.i.f.e.'s version stepped it up with really responsive buttons.

It looks like it is a P1 emulator and the unlockable wallpapers/shell designs is a big plus. There's this "enhanced mode" kind of thing that puts everything in colour and you touch the care icons instead of the usual three-button interface.

I'll be writing a full review and so far, I am willing to spend 99 cents on the paid one as form of my support for the app. I hope L.i.f.e gets our message sooner about what we really want. The app is a step forward - and a good one at that. :)

Even though I'm not really interested in the app I have to admit that it isn't really a bad thing. Who knows? Maybe if it's popular enough Bandai will release another toy. If I had a tablet or smart phone I'd probably download the app just to support Tamagotchi.

I recognise one of the songs... one of them is a song from Tamagotchi Collection. (the ds game)

EDIT: i found another song from tamagotchi collection

hmm seems like a cool app but honestly i'd prefer the tamagotchi egg I wonder whens the next tama coming out or if -.-

i'll still play the app, give it a shot but i really want to buy new tamagotchi's D:

overall its neat i guess :,(

I recognise one of the songs... one of them is a song from Tamagotchi Collection. (the ds game)

EDIT: i found another song from tamagotchi collection
Hmm, can you post a video of the song from the LIFE app? I'd really like to see that..

If that's the case then well.. It really shows they were on a budget.

After using it for a while, I think it's a nice little app. It mimics the v-pet perfectly for the most part, and even calls for attention when the app isn't running by vibrating the phone. I'm too lazy ( :tarakotchi: ) to wake up with it in the morning, so actually dedicating myself to it isn't really going to work for me right now but, it's much less needy than the original P1 and P2. If I didn't wake up 3 to 4 hours after it did, there would be no issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back