Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Tamagotchi app might be fun, but I wouldn't be able to get attached to it the way I would a real Tama. I tend to think of things like Tamagotchi ( real ones ) and Furbys as real pets. I seethings like Virtual pet apps as video games. It isn't impossible for me to get attached to a creature in my care in a video game. I loved my Tiger in Black and White and taught him to throw his poo at my worshippers and I once massacred a whole town in Fable 2 because one guy kicked my dog. But even though I liked those creatures I didn't love them anywhere near as much as I loved my Tamagotchis or Furbys or Aibos. An electronic pet is most effective when it exists in the real world and not just on a computer screen that can be turned on or off at will. Apps are fun distractions but that's all they are. A virtual pet app is no replacement for an actual hand held virtual pet like Tamagotchi or a robotic pet like Furby.

What I think:

So we've got SyncBeatz over here doing what needs to be done to distract us, maybe scrape together a few funds and advertise for Tamagotchi.

Then they'll release an app.

Then Bandai MIGHT release a Tamagotchi (based on what it says in the FAQ) and put TamaTown back up.

tbh I didn't think this Webisode 2 was as bad as the previous one. I thought it was a bit immature of people to comment on that video with outright swearing and flaming.

The stuff at the end was...I think, badly filmed fettuccine alfredo (maybe the chicken kind?)

But why does this sync beatz stuff need to be done in th first place

I mean, it's a corny fashion product, very MEH if you ask me.

BanDai could just come out of nowhere and release a new tamagotchi, just like what happened with those creepy bird creature things.

This whole fashion thing isn't even aimed towards us, it's aimed towards the lowest common denominator, fashion obsessed girls who think "LOL XD XD XD RETRO!!!!1111 IM SUCH A NERD LOLOLOL"

..you're not a nerd until you wear a Minecraft shirt with a Steve head whole holding a foam pickaxe. That's a true nerd.

Or wear 8 bit gear--8 bit sunglasses, an 8 bit tie, maybe throw in the ThinkGeek sound stomp thing and have it set to the 8 bit setting.... (Now I want to do this, lol)

This fashion stuff? Posers, lol.

It's quite sad but a lot of girls think they are "nerds" if they wear t shirts with game boys, Pac man, or some kind of easily remembered thing that they probably barely played or know about. (tamagotchi is of course one of those things) I just HATE people like that, they annoy me to no end.

Stuff you listed probably wouldn't be worn by those posers.. Cause you know, it's too "far out". :p

Agreed. Actually,I don't think I've ever gone out to buy any clothes for myself- the clothes I get hold of are good quality items bought from charity shops (thrift stores) because the ones we see in supermarkets are all the latest craze (like that rubbish moshi monsters!!) and are flimsy junk, or they're innappropriate, immodest , revealing scraps of rags (no offence, but this is from a girl's point of view) So back to our topic. I think it's all just a money-making expedition. LIFE sounds great, but let's just wait and see...

If they release a Tama: We all go, "YAY LET'S CELEBRATE!!!!!! :D "

If they don't release a Tama: We all go, "I HATE TAMAGOTCHI LIFE SO MUCH!"

I think even they know that, it's obvious. A Tama being part of the release is a good thing. I'll be very surprised if, after all these "you won't be disappointed" messages, they don't release an actual Tamagotchi.

If they release a Tama: We all go, "YAY LET'S CELEBRATE!!!!!! :D "

If they don't release a Tama: We all go, "I HATE TAMAGOTCHI LIFE SO MUCH!"

I think even they know that, it's obvious. A Tama being part of the release is a good thing. I'll be very surprised if, after all these "you won't be disappointed" messages, they don't release an actual Tamagotchi.
A tama probably wouldn't be a part of tama l.i.f.e now that I think about it, a Tamagotchi would probably be part of a separate line that BanDai is preparing for the reintroduction of tamagotchi. Since that Tama Life is aimed towards everyone's favorite hipsters.

Now, will that happen? I just hope so much. This tama life stuff is just complete garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's hoping if there's a new Tama it won't be like, say, a Tama-go 2.

At this point I'd almost be happy for a Tama-Go 2. I've been Tamagotchiless for far too long.

Twice the size would probably suck. I'd want it to at least fit in my pocket.

MEAT L.I.F.E.
yLKr5.png

On the blog, the latest post is about winter boots...what? Even a fashion company has to consider international fans. Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. isn't going to succeed if they don't even know where their fans (or at least, people who know about them) live. And I'm not complaining about it not fitting my own country; it's the middle of winter here.

On the blog, the latest post is about winter boots...what? Even a fashion company has to consider international fans. Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. isn't going to succeed if they don't even know where their fans (or at least, people who know about them) live. And I'm not complaining about it not fitting my own country; it's the middle of winter here.
I think L.i.f.e. is targeted to North America; hence the winter-related (non-Tamagotchi) stuff.

OMG SHOP TILL YOU DROP SWEEPSTAKES HOLY CRAP SO AMAZING 1,000 DOLLARS HOLY CRAP

Oh wait, this still has nothing to do with tamagotchi meh~

WE WANT TAMA INFO

NOT FASHION. Not everyone likes fashion! they got to know that.

This is sending a bad consumerism message to some....

Oh, and look at my avatar. It is what i think of this whole misery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back